Season 9 in the UK

^ Yes, it was on in Christmas week- think it was the 20th December. I agree Andy, this season has been rather hit and miss, but then again no more so than the last few seasons.
BDS- Glad you are getting to see season 10, enjoy!

I am not sure when we will get season 10 here in the UK. Looking at my tv guide for next week there is a new show moving into the 9pm Tuesday slot on five, and it has 10 episodes. So that means Vegas will be shown much later than usual, and that will probably delay Miami starting. Not a good sign, plus I am used to my CSI Tuesdays!
Shit, I missed the final episode then.

The thing about season 9 that annoyed me more than having the usual hit and miss episodes were the 4 episodes that were (imo) ripped straight from films, the prsion break episode with the hidden tunnels taken staight from Law Abiding Citizen, the human hunting episdoe taken from Hard Target, the dual personality episode taken from Primal Fear and the businessman being set up for a murder taken from the Game. I'm sure in seasons past they've used films as an inspiration, but 4 in one season is too much and its worrying that they may be running short of ideas.

I have not actually seen any of those films, so I wasn't thinking of them being copies. I am sick of the amount of prison breaks in Miami though, getting rather old!

Yes and I've already seen first three episodes online before so I'm tripple happy.
Finally we (latvians) got first to something:lol:
Anyways hope you got to see season 10 soon because I predict it's not gonna be for much long otherwise it's like what, 10th world miracle?:guffaw:

Thanks. :)

Back