Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hollyyo, I can't ever see that pic without pausing! ;) hehe

As for the resisting the spoilers... NOT gonna happen... not for me. LOL. I can't handle knowing they are there- and NOT reading them. I'm strange like that. I used to watch As The World Turns (before it was cancelled...) with my mom.. and I'd know everything that was going to happen... she was like "You are so good at predicting these things!" :lol:

I, too, hope for many, MANY acting jobs in Jon's future. I'm sure when Miami ends ( :( ) we will all be needing our fix... and, while reruns are nice, they won't feed our need forever!!

[spoiler=' about that episode] He...he...he gets what?! :eek:
OMG! I'm dying to see that epi.
I bet I'll be re-watching it over and over again.

I'm just stunned to find so many spoilers since my last visit :D

WOW
defo gotta visit spoiler thread. Don't care how bad my phone is. Just NEED to be there and learn everything about new season. I doubt I'll see it this or next year :scream: [/spoiler]

LOVE the pic!!

But he's so bloody! Ryan's going to get hurt pretty bad it looks like! Why am I so excited? lol! But dang....our boy is looking FIIIIIIINE!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the caps for this episode.....and the episode itself :)

Here's another pic!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=579428&id=170401302997156

EDIT: found another pic, I went ahead and put it in the spoiler box above! :D

Last edited:
LOVE the pic!!

But he's so bloody! Ryan's going to get hurt pretty bad it looks like! Why am I so excited? lol! But dang....our boy is looking FIIIIIIINE!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the caps for this episode.....and the episode itself :)

Here's another pic!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=579428&id=170401302997156

EDIT: found another pic, I went ahead and put it in the spoiler box above! :D

He looks like he will be hurt this time,unlike when he was kidnapped by the Russians.He actually looks like he slammed into something with his face.Excited to see this episode,btw,you can see his chest hairs :drool:

Blood! Yes my favourite kind of Ryan is hurt Ryan. Even though he is getting hurt again, let's hope he's not just in and out of the hospital like it's nothing. That's probably how it will happen though. :lol: Oh well at least it's something.

Blood! Yes my favourite kind of Ryan is hurt Ryan. Even though he is getting hurt again, let's hope he's not just in and out of the hospital like it's nothing. That's probably how it will happen though. :lol: Oh well at least it's something.

[spoiler='wow] OMG folks I'm going crazy! :eek:
That guy is hysterical :guffaw:

luf I'm same here.
Bloody Ryan :drool: hurt Ryan :adore:
I can't wait that episode
I'm already reserved a got seat in front of tv or pc wherever I'll be sooner.
[/spoiler]

WOW! He looks SO hot! I noticed the arms right off as well :drool: :drool: :drool: ... the hair is super cute! I can't *WAIT* for this ep! Hoping he gets the chance to shine, and like others have said... isn't just... CURED instantly.. gah... VERY excited. :D

Should be illegal to be so flipping hot.... just sayin'! ;)

Well they finally found an element that can bring Ryan down because fire and water couldn't ,just need a bigger puff to blow him over to me.I am the same I like it when he gets hurt are we all sadistic or what I think it's the mothering instinct kicking in to comfort him afterwards.

Well they finally found an element that can bring Ryan down because fire and water couldn't ,just need a bigger puff to blow him over to me.I am the same I like it when he gets hurt are we all sadistic or what I think it's the mothering instinct kicking in to comfort him afterwards.

Well he's never gotten along with nature so now he definetely won't!

[spoiler=' lol] Wow really having slowed brain functioning. Completely forgot about "Ryan vs. Nature" thingy :lol:
Yup looks like this time he defo wouldn't like nature.
Lol I better not look too close to those pics, despite he's so :drool: I just fear my hair dye would take all my hair off :guffaw:
I better not risk becoming bald headed (not Frank)...
But the blood on his face in that pic... Well my head now looks like I've bled out.
(Dying my hair pink actually, better not stare at Jon, especially chest hair...)
[/spoiler]

lol! BDS, sometimes I don't understand your posts, but they always make me smile. :)

Does anyone else think that this thread is the most active actor/character thread in the Miami section? Not to mention there's a whole separate thread for pics. :)

I saw someone comment on one of those twitter pictures, and they said something about the "Togotards at TalkCSI." We have haters apparently. OH WELL!

I saw someone comment on one of those twitter pictures, and they said something about the "Togotards at TalkCSI." We have haters apparently. OH WELL!
Lmao I think that's awesome. Probably coming from someone who hates Ryan (and therefore Jon) more than us though. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back