Ryan/Jon #30: 'Intensity is Sexy'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, May 10, 2011.

?

What should the thread title be?

Poll closed May 15, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Intensity is Sexy

15 vote(s)
    55.6%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

I like him! Not as much as Adam though... Buh I gotta say they both are evening up in attraction.. Togo is much hotter now than he was earlier ;) just saying... XD

2. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Amen! (though, to me, Jon's been beautiful since the moment my eyes set their sight on him, =) ) I seriously believe Miami has THE HOTTEST men on television.

3. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

Yh specially season 9 ..its hard for me to choose between them now haha!
    Aaaand I cudnt agree more XD Adam is sooo sexy, Togo is so attractive and David is just beyond! Dnt mind hvn any of them...it'll suite me XD

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I agree GG.He had a cute youthful beauty in "SU".I thought he had grown into gorgeous in "Mystic River".When he appeared in "Miami' during the third season,I thought this "man just gets better and better looking".I still think that about him.

Pic of Jon behind the scenes for episode 3.

Hot as ever

Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pic, greatfan. He sure is hot!
    Im loving these spoiler pics. Yeah, injured Ryan.:) It does look quite serious, although Im quite sure he will be fully recovered by the following episode. Nailed is one of my all time favourites, so hopefully this epi will be up there with nailed

6. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Haters?! We're so awesome... we have HATERS! How about that... WolfePack?! :p Anywho, that pic is SMOKING hot. I think he may just be the hottest in season 10... going to be a tall order, but I am thinking... that's how it will be! I agree, he was pretty gorgeous in the early seasons (it is when I became a fan!) but... now? Whoa.

:D

7. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

If you guys have twitter/facebook Brooke Anderson (http://twitter.com/#!/BrookeAnderson) had interviews with Omar Miller and Jonathan Togo. She posted the pics on facebook...She says they'll air the interviews soon but I have no idea when...anyone wanna find out and tell us? :p Cheers!

8. lukamacan11

lukamacan11 Civilian

[​IMG]

--Finch

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011
  9. Tilly Mint

Tilly Mint Hit and Run

I like to look at Tulia.com for houses basically being nosy,but I noticed theres a house for sale 5 doors down from where Jonathan lives if we all club together we can buy it ,it's only 1,395,000 a small price to pay for living 5door down from the man himself what do you all think are you game.

10. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I actually have a song my midia player which has lyrics as how we like Jon

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I posted the pic(Hot as Ever) in my previous post,but thanks about the interview info. When anyone finds out,I'm sure it will be posted here.

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

.......Ok, we are all big fans of Togo but I just have to say that would be incredibly creepy........ I'm a little creeped out now to be honest. I really hope you're joking......

Anyway........

That girl who interviewed him had a link on her twitter to his supposed twitter account??? Idk if this is fake or not, but the sn is @jontogo77 .

He's always been good looking, but somehow he manages to look better and better as the years go on ;). Quite a talent if you ask me! :)

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I've never figured out if it's really his twitter acct either,it's rarely used. I did notice that Adam Shankman and some dancer who's name I've forgotten also listed that twitter acct as his.

That is quite a talent.

14. Tilly Mint

Tilly Mint Hit and Run

I live thousands of miles away I don't have millions of dollars to spend so yes that is a joke.

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Really? Wow never thought I'm hard-to-understand. Hope it's not bc of my grammar/language. I'd better it be just the trail of my thoughts that go wild when there's Jon involved :lol:

Gah that pic is just :drool:

LOL living 5 doors down the man would be on top of my to-do list :guffaw:

I was actually wondering about his twitter acc when first saw it. I think it was one first I started to follow. But considering the rare posts I'd thought it's Jon's acc. But who knows better than Jon himself.... I wish I did lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.