Ryan/Jon #30: 'Intensity is Sexy'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, May 10, 2011.

?

What should the thread title be?

Poll closed May 15, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Intensity is Sexy

15 vote(s)
    55.6%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, tptb didn't grant my previous request, so I'm gonna just repeat it:

The scenario would be something like Ryan chasing a suspect through the outside of an apartment building or hotel. The suspect in his attempt at trying to get away from the cops, pushes a kid out of the way. The kid falls into the pool and he can't swim. Ryan jumps into the pool and pulls him out. And of course when Ryan does this, he's wearing a white t-shirt. :wink:

2. MiamiStyle

MiamiStyle Hit and Run

Not so! I find I always end up being terribly distracted the rest of the day. (Of course, that doesn't mean I don't do it anyways. ;))

One of my co-workers (who is currently unaware of my fangirl side) actually asked on one of my more distracted days if it had anything to do with finally finding myself a man. ROFL! After the initial shock of being read so easily I couldn't stop laughing. Oh, how I wish Jon were my man...

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  3. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I loved the way Jon said my name last night in the new ep of csi and i just melted into mush

4. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

5. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Hmmm, that's the first time I've seen that. I would be iffy to believe it right away, though. I mean, this IS the same website that said he would be on Days of Our Lives, :rolleyes:.

Guess I better do some investigating...

EDIT:

Alright, here's what I got SO FAR... http://www.somebodythemovie.com/
    Yup, a website with only a slidshow of pics.... BUT! You do see Jon in at least two of them (one up close, =) )... shall look into more!

EDIT 2:

I just went ahead and grabbed those pics I saw... =).

Somebody Up There Likes Me pic 1

Somebody Up There Likes Me pic 2

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  6. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

Thanks Gooniegirl! You're a doll!

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

AAA! This is exciting!! sommmmebody's getting some recognition! ;D

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That is really exciting news and it was such a surprise.I'm so happy for Jon.

9. slower

slower Lab Technician

Finally! Finally! Finally! How many years did it take them to start recongnizing his amazing talent? Its about time! Congrats Jon!!! Prayers for many more roles!!!

Thanks guys!!!:):thumbsup:

10. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Oohh, WOW. Thanks for the info, GG! I swear, that man is gorgeous regardless... :D I always look forward to any and everything he is in.. he is an amazing actor and will continue to be recognized for years to come! Congrats, Jon!

And still, I'm hoping for some awesome CSI: Miami screen time this season......

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I love news like this. It gives me hope that whenever Miami comes to an end, it won't be the last we see of him. The more he's recognized while he's still on Miami, the better a chance he'll get roles once the show is over.

Not to be pessimistic I just know that sometimes an actor will be in a huge show like this and when it finally ends, they just disappear. :lol:

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'm still hoping for that too,but you know my thinking.I'm convinced TPTB and writers are biased and don't hide it very well.

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oooooohh! AAAAAAhh! Weeeee...
    WOWW!!! :D

Yipppi yay! ;)
    Thanks for such a great news GG!
    I almost felt like that dream was a wink at these news :lol:
    LOL about that dream, does anyone knows why there were candles coloured in every colour Ryan had worn? :guffaw: Only two colours there weren't were black and white (same he had in Sudden Death). But he had dressed like that in the dream (he was just walking through candles shop... *head-slap*

Lol I have the feelin of putting down on paper the movies Jon appears. Someday gotta get them somehow (in any way, defo)... :D

14. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

While I am excited that Jon is appearing in another movie, I am going to remain guardedly optimistic. It doesn't appear he has a starring role and there is mention of a farting man so it could be just another raunchy comedy. If Jon only appears briefly and it is a gutter comedy, you can count me out.

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Actors aren't always going to have a starring role,there are only so many starring roles.
    You also can't tell how small or large role is from the slideshow or imdb.The line up is already shown differently than it appeared several days ago as it can be changed by anyone who wants to take the time.
    A "fart" doesn't necessarily equal raunchy comedy,it may just simply mean comedy.
    Jon took the role for a reason,it may have been to work on his craft or in preparation for something else.Some of the "bigger" stars appeared in not so great movies. Even those considered wonderful directors at the present time like Ron Howard and Clint Eastwood appeared in not great movies.Each movie,no matter the role size could be a learning experience or stepping stone to something else.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.