**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Furbi

Furbi Witness

I don't think it will be a flashback, because if it were, they wouldn't need to bring Alana back to film new scenes. They could just use the old snippets like in Happy Birthday.

I think Horatio (in some form) will travel to another place and speak with her.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

The only thing I notice that's different is Horatio's tie from the original wedding is missing.

3. Furbi

Furbi Witness

The suit is different, and I believe Mari's dress iss too.

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I agree, because they are quite similar.

5. Furbi

Furbi Witness

6. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Very nice...Horatio's protecting his city! :cool:

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

8. Furbi

Furbi Witness

Ah... well it was new to me, lol.

I couldn't find a date anywhere, but I definitely haven't seen it before. Do you know when it originally came out?

9. Furbi

Furbi Witness

Are you absolutely sure??? Because that looks like David does now.

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Yes, it's an old photo from CBS Watch magazine. :)

10.04 - "Look Who's Taunting"

Back in a bit with info...

ETA: Here's what we know so far...

~ The episode starts with Jennifer Olsen on the phone making calls. She's looking for her sister, Angela, who did not come home the night prior. While in the process of making breakfast (toast!) she receives a call from her sister's phone. She answers but is taken aback when it turns out not to be her sister's voice. It's a man with a low-whisper, who's calling from a torture chamber. He warns Jennifer that this will be her last time that she'll ever be able to say goodbye to Angela.

~ Jennifer rushes to MDPD and meets with Horatio and Walter. The guy who called Jennifer gave her his "name": Anton Geroux. Walter runs the name through the database and discovers that Anton died in 1968. Horatio and Loman go to the cemetery in which Geroux has been buried and discover the body of a young Latina girl behind his tombstone. While it's not Angela's body, Loman makes a disturbing discovery: the young girl's eyes were removed.

~ Eric and Calleigh share a few scenes together (in a work setting; nothing romantic that I see). Travers makes and appearance as well.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  11. Furbi

Furbi Witness

Okay, thanks.

Sounds like a good epi!!!!

12. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

The more I think about it the more I believe that this meeting between Horatio and Marisol is necessary if TPTB want Horatio to heal and move on. There are quite a few reasons for this need based on past episodes.

1) Horatio is carrying a huge load of guilt from Marisol's death, even though neither Eric nor his family have ever blamed H. Horatio married Marisol, possibly from love, but definitely to help fulfill her dreams. Then she was killed to hurt him and set him up for assassination, leaving him to not just feel he couldn't stop what happened (as with his mother, brother and Speed), but that he was the cause of it.

2) Memmo, for all that TPTB tried to make him some kingpin totally responsible for Marisol's death and also supposedly a super boss in the Mala Noche, was really just a cowardly little hit man brought in for the hit and directed by Riaz. More than that, he need liquid courage to shoot her from a safe location; ran from the hit on Horatio because he managed to loose a contact lens; and was a rat by squealing on Riaz to save his own skin. Horatio could have killed him when he and Eric had him alone, but he was not that important to H. Horatio wanted the man that put out the hit, Riaz. Horatio did not want or need his death then and putting him is jail did not help him over his lose, grief and guilt. Why would putting him back in jail do so now???

3) In the scene with Eric at the beginning of season 8 Horatio asked Eric not to go even though he knows that Eric would like to be with Marisol and then admits that he has though of being with her too. Horatio is not the kind of man who could ever truly consider suicide though, but in a near death situation (where he has been shot and given more than many could to try to help Natalia) he might have thoughts of reunion just around the corner...thoughts of letting go and leaving the pain behind.

This history to the true situation, is why I think the meeting between Horatio and Marisol is necessary for the healing. I just hope it is done well.

13. Furbi

Furbi Witness

I totally agree. Well said :)

Even if the writing isn't outstanding, I know Alana and especially David's emotions will still shine through and make it a wonderful scene.

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I do agree with everything, but I think the real problem with this 'return' sits with the fact that Horatio didn't know her very long & was with her for such a short time yet TPTB make it out to look like she's this "irreplaceable love of his life". I can certainly understand the guilt, anger, pain, etc. The 'love' is what I fail to actually see, which is what makes this scenario so hard to digest.
    I agree he needs it to move on though -- I just wish they didn't have to do it this way. That picture makes me cringe (although Horatio looks soooo good there), but like I've said before, I will wait & see how it actually turns out.

Thanks for the epi 4 spoilers, Shane. :)

15. Furbi

Furbi Witness

Even though they didn't know each other long, that doesn't mean he doesn't love her. Sometimes love takes years to bloom, other times it's in the span of a heartbeat like Horatio and Marisol. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.