Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I'm sure they will write Marg's exit in a way that will allow Catherine to show up now and then, maybe in a recurring role. She's been a little wishy-washy about leaving so they will probably try to entice her to return often. She probably wants to do other things, but it's nice to have some security in show business.
    I think a WP return is a way to promote Marg's exit, not to overshadow it. It definitely makes sense given their history. Maybe Grissom feels a little responsible for Catherine's problems. After all, he was the one who hired Ray.

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Jon Wellner just post this on Facebook. Sometimes a laugh is all good for what ails us :)

3. Robinjn

Robinjn Prime Suspect

Thank you! Agree 100%. I thought I was the only person who felt this way. WP got his grand finale--Marg certainly deserves the same without WP stealing her thunder.

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I don't think that will happen. He may barely be in the episode.

Besides, Marg and him talked about it, she wants him there.

Stupid Anti-Virus at work won't let look at anything on this site. UGH.

Have to wait until I get home. :(

5. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

I hope Marg gets a great storyline that leads up to her exit, I can see them doing something like having her transfer to another crime lab to head it up, and something like that would be a poor way for the lead actress to leave, especially after 12 seasons.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't think Cath would want to head up another crime lab to be honest. I think she'd want to move on to something completely different.

I don't think WP returning for Cath's exit will overshadow her exit. He'll probably only appear briefly like he did last season. There will probably be a goodbye party for her and he'll show up to wish her well. As was said before
    Marg wants Billy there
    and I doubt that would be the case if his presence was going to overshadow her character's exit. I also think that if tptb wrote it like it would overshadow her, Billy would object and out of respect for him, they would probably rewrite it. But, I don't think it will overshadow her leaving.

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yup and then if he didn't show up everyone would be bitchin' that he couldn't even come for Marg's last show.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am looking forward to CSI getting back to normal again, (except for the new day & late hr) more lighthearted/funny, multi case episodes..etc I am not looking forward to Catherine leaving but I am looking forward to seeing Grissom back to send her off!!

So glad LF/Ray is out of the picture, never liked what the writers did to his character, which in turn screwed the team up, now there are the consequences.

9. Robinjn

Robinjn Prime Suspect

But I thought the team WASN'T screwed up? I'm so confused. :confused:

10. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

What Ray did screwed the team up, and over, a great deal, IMO. If it wasn't for Raskell (Oh, writers :rolleyes:), and Ray's insubordination, Catherine would be still be in charge, and she would have been able to cope as Supervisor as the team would have a clear hierarchy, they could be being CSIs, and not cops/PI's, and there would have been a LOT more cohesion. but, of course, just my opinion :shifty:

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

2nd Warning for spamming (posting repeated and non-relevant content multiple times).

This Warning is being issued as a followup to the first Warning which was a followup to T'Bonz's post on May 18th.

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Returning to the topic...

Loved seeing George, Marg and Ted at the CSI panel.

I'm hoping season 12 is every thing they said it would be.
    I would have loved to have heard Marg explain about her last season and the retorts from George and Ted. :lol:

13. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

I'm guessing Ted's character moves into the office shared by Nick and Greg, thus the mobile fetal pig. I wonder if the two guys will have to share Ray's old office?

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I'm feeling very positive about Ted's character and his presence in the show. At first I thought it was an odd casting choice and didn't know how well he would fit, but seeing the clip is making me think he'll do quite well. I also like that he is already trying to get Marg to stay :).

As for Grissom coming back for Cath's exit, I wouldn't want it any other way. Grissom and Cath's relationship, chemistry, and dynamic was one of the things that hooked me to CSI and I've really, really missed seeing them together onscreen. I really want him to be there and to interact with Catherine. It'll be a great treat and something I will really look forward to.

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I wonder if Ted Danson watched or at least saw some CSI before he joined the show? I think I remember LF had never seen the show before he joined the cast and then he played catch up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.