**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elliecatt

elliecatt Dead on Arrival

LMFAO:guffaw::guffaw:sweet merciful crap that was funny:lol:. from your lips to TPTB's ears...

2. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I DID ship E/C when it was first blooming, and I figured after they got together then things would be good, and they could just be a normal couple. Characters on the other CSIs have spouses and children and stuff........for some reason, everyone on Miami is single. I know Miami isn't realistic, but come on. All of them are adults.....Someone's bound to have a spouse. I think Frank has a wife, but she's NEVER mentioned... I was hoping Eric and Calleigh could just be happy with themselves and then we could move on to other characters' happiness...... That spoiler kinda made me laugh a bit, because we hear basically the same thing about three times per season about E/C.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Frank is divorced Hollyyo.Miami can't have anyone in a good relationship.

4. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Alexx was married, and I think Dr. Loman is. Frank has been divorced at least twice.

Hopefully the E/C doesn't bog down what looks to be an exciting and very HORATIO-CENTERED premiere.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Alexx is no longer there,I didn't include her. Dr Loman is barely a recurring character so there is still not much in the way of stable relationships on Miami.

6. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

As an EC fan I can assure you all non EC-fans that we are not as thrilled with that news as O'Brien thinks we should be. We've heard that millions times before and we realy want a subtle, nice scene where they make up and live happily ever after. I disagree that one of them would have to leave the show, as a casual viewer of NY and Vegas I'm not bothered at all by D/L and GSR. Especially this second pairing as it is addressed from time to time only.
    Above all - no more hospital scenes and other stupid drama for them!

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That's why GSR is not a problem because it is only mentioned time to time.
    As far as D/L,they just didn't seem all present all the time as E/C seemed to be.It was really season 7 were it just got to be too much. I would be fine with no drama.Let the writers move on and stop addressing the "journey"(which only seems to be fueled by drama) yet again.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  8. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I agree with you, GF. I don't have any issues with D/L or GSR simply because those relationships didn't take over either show and force other characters into background players. The formation of those relationships also didnt' require the destruction of the characters to bring it about.

Screw the "journey"! For almost 4 years the journey has been on a path to no where. They need to focus on providing interesting cases with emphasis on the science and the team ... the whole team and not just endless, silly, over-the-top drama for two or three characters.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  9. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Has anyone heard about Natasha Henstridge returning to play Renee? I wonder if she will be in the premiere or not.

10. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Ironically this video pops up on weather.com:

Raw - tornado in South Florida

CSI: Miami always seems to mimic real life whether it wants to or not, lol.

11. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Well I guess south Florida DOES get tornadoes, just not very often.

Look at it this way. When people start complaining that the show is unrealistic because it uses a tornado in south Florida, we can come to the show's defense for its realism.

12. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I saw that yesterday too. I actually looked up some of the towns where tornadoes touched down, and many of them were about 30-40 miles from Miami. Mother Nature seems to want to remind us that tornadoes can form anywhere. Even in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah.

For once, this isn't an unrealistic situation. It is very rare, but certainly not impossible.

13. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Great. Just great. More of the same. They have been on-again, off-again and re-examining for how many years now?!:scream: Whether you ship or don't ship this is just frustrating:brickwall:. TPTB are so out of touch they don't seem to understand this isn't making anyone happy. And will the rest of the characters suffer because of their indecisiveness?!! Poop or get off the pot already!!!:scream:

14. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

OK, everyone: I finally made it through the entire thread and I want you all to CALM DOWN. Take a deep breath; hold it for ten seconds, then let it out. Done? Good! Now, I'm reading some members' posts who will stop watching if a particular scenario happens. Won't you be just a little bit curious for that first 5 minutes of the season premiere?

Don't jump ship now...watch the premiere, then you can freak out afterwards if it wasn't what you wanted. Me, personally, I'd like to see David do some hospital acting, and not turn into Super!Horatio, because we know he can do that with his eyes closed (with the sunglasses still on!). [​IMG]

P.S. to miamirocks: I LOVE your avatar--those hugs are extra special, back when The X-Files & CSI: Miami were REALLY good! [​IMG]

15. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Poor CSI: Miami, they come up with a plot idea, then it happens in real life, and when it airs those fans who haven't been reading spoilers will make out like the writers have stolen a scenario from real-life :p

I don't read to much into spoilers as a lot can change, I remember before Season 8 premiered when, I think it was Ann Donahue, said we'd see Tripp with hair, then Calleigh make a comment about how she liked bald men, and Tripp came in the next day with his hair shaved off. I was looking forward to that all summer and it never happened :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.