**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Furbi

Furbi Witness

Not a spoiler but I just read on Spoiler TV that CSI Miami is the 5th oldest primetime TV show with 213 episodes :)

2. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Thanks Furbi, that is great. One of the others is obviously CSI and does 60 minutes count since it is in prime time at 7:00PM. I wonder what the others are? Any ideas?

3. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Wow. That is truly an accomplishment. Such a great show, cast, and crew. Too bad CBS has to throw their veteran shows under the bus, I really hope this isn't the last season. :(

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Actually,he wasn't there when Natalia was hospitalized and never for Calleigh.

Unfortunately hospital drama is what the writers come up with and Ryan has been neglected when you consider the milage that some have gotten out of their being hurt.For some reason the writers and TPTB don't seem to want to introduce Ryan's family but I agree it would be great to meet a family member.I had mention meeting a brother and I liked Jake Weber from Medium for that role.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ryan was there with Eric and Calleigh when Nat was in the hospital after being drugged. He was standing by Calleigh, & asked Nat several questions about what she had remembered.

Anyway --
    I happen to love that Ryan will get something to chew on in this episode. I'm curious to find out what the injury is & how he get's it - if it's crime related (which I'm doubting at the moment), or something to do with the damages from the storm at the crime scene (a nasty cut from broken glass, knocked out by debris, etc). We don't know how major or minor this "hospital visit" will even be, so I have yet to get my hopes up that it will be dramatic with the whole team at his side.

6. Furbi

Furbi Witness

It is truly an accomplishment, especially for David Caruso, who as you know, took a lot of shit for leaving NYPD Blue at the height of his character's popularity.

The first four are:

the Simpsons - 486 epis
    Law & Order SVU - 272 epis
    CSI - 251 epis
    South Park - 223 epis

7. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Yeah, in SIM, Ryan more or less told Natalia at the hospital about the warehouse incident. "And that's where we, uh... found you." lol.

I'm pretty excited as well that Ryan is getting something of this nature. Real dramatic moment that I know Jon will be able to pull off. (After all, this is a crime drama, ;) )

BUT, knowing the writers, it will be either a side story with little to no spotlight (he's in and out in left than an hour, nothing major) or the plot will be dropped.

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I don't know how I forgot about Ryan being there when Natalis was hospitalized,I almost feel like I need to turn in my fan card(but I won't)
    I'm just hope we see a worth while scene for Ryan.I'm thinking whatever injury Ryan sustains is storm related. I also think that it won't be too serious.Even when injuries are somewhat serious,it's not for the CSI's. They seem to leave the hospital in record time.

9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

When I first saw that spoiler about Ryan I nearly jumped out of my chair! But....I don't think it will be a major character thing for him. The spoilers also say that Walter and Ryan have a nice locker room scene. I'm guessing this means Ryan is in and out of the hospital quickly.....maybe from getting a stitch or two. With all the other characters, you could expect a big storyline that's mentioned throughout the season.....but Ryan always gets the short end of the stick. :( I'd like a dramatic hospital visit just so he can have a good amount of screen time and maybe a storyline stemming from it.

Since this is the storm chaser episode (which I saw IS about a tornado....weird for south Florida bu whatever) I think Ryan will probably trip and cut himself or have something fall on him.

Maybe they should shoot him in the head twice and let him live.....like Eric.

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Spoilers from TV Guide:

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That sounds like the same "tease" that he's said several times before.

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Another season of "Will they or won't they"?. How tiring this silly game is getting.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

And then they drop off a cliff never to be seen from again.....

14. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

If only...

I may hate the E/C pairing, but I wish the producers would make up their minds about it already! Either they're a couple or they aren't.

...They really need to stop with this petty nonsense if the show is going to survive another season. -_-

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Me too. And once they make up thier mind, I think one of them needs to leave the show. I know that won't sit well with some fans, but this storyline has hogged enough time on the show & there is no life left in them -- as a couple or as individuals.

I understand that the e/c fans want to see "happy go lucky", well it isn't likely going to happen unless one of them leaves the nest because TPTB don't know how to do "happy" all the time. They just won't do it.
    Furthermore, I'm sick to death of seeing the so-called leading lady be tied down to romances for the past 5 years -- she might as well just be a recurring love interest, or better yet, just be gone (& she can take the relationship with her so they can have thier happily ever after OFF SCREEN).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.