**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Eric Winter! I love him!

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

awww love that pic :).

I had forgotten about Emily mentioning Meemo for season 10. I think I blocked it and decided it was just a mix up from her part between season 9 and 10 lol. I have no idea what more they can do with the Marisol/Horatio storyline. I do hope it's one of those things that end up not happening.

3. Furbi

Furbi Witness

I hope so too, although I wouldn't mind too much some reflection on Horatio's part. If he and Renee do get together, I'm sure he'd be thinking about his wife and whether he's ready to move on.

4. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

I really hope they don't go there with Marisol, but I see they're also resurrecting Mac's wife Claire in CSINY, so it's obviously that sort of season.
    Looking at those pics from the set, and putting them into a credible sequence, do we see H taking out Randy, and holding him at gunpoint until Eric and a PD officer bundle him away? Then H dropping to one knee and staying there. And he is in pain - look at his face. I'm greedy - I want the next scene! I feel a bit of writing coming on...

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Marisol? Seriously? I really wish they would just drop that entire storyline.

6. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Hear! Hear! It never worked from the beginning. Why would they want to resurrect it? :rolleyes: :(

If it's short and sweet and meant to finally end Horatio's funk over her, fine. But make it as quick and painless as possible ... PLEASE!!!

7. GregNickRyanFan

I just had a bad thought. What if how she returns is that when Horatio is out of it after getting shot, he goes toward the light and sees Marisol and she tells him it isn't his time yet and he needs to go back? Ugh... that would be awful, but I really wouldn't put it past them to go there LOL. I cannot think of any other way for them to put her back on there.

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh, that's some bad fanfic right there. :lol: I hope not!

I can only hope that whatever comes of this "return" is that it allows Horatio to finally say goodbye, & know that it's OK for him to move on.
    No "ghostly" returns, please! They can do some flashbacks, maybe of them together talking about the future....maybe she tells him that if anything happens to her (because of her cancer) that she hopes for him to move on; something to that effect. Just give the guy reason to let go -- PLEASE!

9. Furbi

Furbi Witness

I doubt she'll be in the premiere, because they're already done shooting it and I figure we would have heard something before now.

I too hope she's only coming back to give Horatio some closure, not to drag out his guilt, grief, and pain.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

After reading that TVGuide article I'm afraid this is actually a possibility :lol:. It's kind of scary.

ETA: Latest from EW

Gotta love Frank :lol:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  12. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

>_>
    <_<

...Yeah, I don't think I'll be watching the premiere now...UNLESS they drop the Marisol scene...which, at this point, probably won't happen.

Well, there go my hopes for a good season premiere...*sigh*

13. Furbi

Furbi Witness

Hmmm... very interesting. I liked the part about him finding some closer and being able to move on... hopefully with Renee.

I'll still be watching!! Sounds like a great epi!

14. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Well, definitely interesting! So he's far enough down the line to see Marisol; able to make an attempt at saving Nat; on his feet to take down Randy but hurting... Love it! Sounds more like fanfic than the series, which is probably no bad thing...

15. GregNickRyanFan

That sounds pretty close to my fear-scenario. :sigh:

LOL, Frank is awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.