**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great photos, thanks for sharing. Ahh, I bet Delko can't wait to get his hands on Randy after what he did to Natalia and especially H!

TVGuide are reporting that Alana de la Garza will reprise her role as Marisol Delektorsky Caine in the upcoming season of CSI: Miami.

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/07/csi-miami-alana-de-la-garza-to-return.html#ixzz1TQm1PRKt

WHAT?!? More Marisol?? I thought the whole Meemo thing last season was about closing that chapter for Horatio. So far this season's spoilers have not been the most exciting for me. I really wonder, if this is true, how they will bring her back. Flashbacks, please :shifty:

*facepalm* Well, there's another reason for me NOT to watch this season: Marisol. I've had ENOUGH of her. It's bad enough that the writers brought in another possible love interest for Horatio (Renee), but now they're bringing Marisol back?! I'm now officially convinced that the writers/TPTB are IDIOTS.

-_- Grrrrr....:klingon:

Oh No!!!
Why on earth should the writers want to revive the show's lamest and most boring ship ever created.I thought H was done with Marisol last season...
I think that she'll appear as Horatio's relationship with Renee grows and he will be thinking that he betrays Marisol's memory by doing this.

Anyway I hope I'm wrong with this one...

Ugh...I am NOT looking forward to the possible Horatio/Renee relationship. I soooo hope they drop it...otherwise they'll end up killing her, just like all the others (Julia the crazy psycho-***** doesn't count). Just let Marisol go already and do not write in anymore girlfriends for Horatio. You don't need to be in love in order to be happy.

We need more team interaction, TPTB! WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO US FOR A CHANGE?! :klingon:

Sorry, I ranted. I tend to get angry/frustrated whenever I express my opinions.

Last edited:
:wtf: ? More Marisol? I hope to goodness it is Eric thinking about his sister rather than Horatio thinking about her. :sigh:

Well if this isn't the biggest "whatchoo-talkin-bout-Willis" moment I don't know what is!! :brickwall:

This shouldn't surprise us I guess. It was suggested in Procter's last interview that Meemo would make it into season 10 so I guess this is where we'll see her again. and again. and again. :rolleyes:

I love that CSI: Miami is doing a "Ghosts of Christmas Past" episode this year! What a great way to see Speedle and Marisol!

;)

Well if this isn't the biggest "whatchoo-talkin-bout-Willis" moment I don't know what is!! :brickwall:

LOL! That's a good way to describe it.

This shouldn't surprise us I guess. It was suggested in Procter's last interview that Meemo would make it into season 10 so I guess this is where we'll see her again. and again. and again. :rolleyes:
Why must we see Meemo again? Why can't they let that storyline die and be over already? Are the writers really running out of ideas so badly that they have to keep bringing out old ones? How's about them finishing up ones they left wide open like say Ron Saris?

I love that CSI: Miami is doing a "Ghosts of Christmas Past" episode this year! What a great way to see Speedle and Marisol!

;)

I would love to see Speed again, but I doubt Rory's interested. The difference between Speed and Marisol is that Speed was a well loved character (but it sucks the way they killed him off - by his gun jamming :rolleyes: ) and Marisol's storyline was one of the most unloved storylines in Miami's history LOL.

Last edited:
It's like in Speed Racer: everytime Racer X showed up, the narrator HAD to mention that he was speed's older brother Rex who ran away from home years ago. :lol:

...*sigh* The show needs new writers. NOW.

;)

I would love to see Speed again, but I doubt Rory's interested. The difference between Speed and Marisol is that Speed was a well loved character (but it sucks the way they killed him off - by his gun jamming :rolleyes: ) and Marisol's storyline was one of the most unloved storylines in Miami's history LOL.

Yeah, I'm kind of iffy on the Speed thing...we've been promised before. :p

But not too interested in Marisol. Hasn't her storyline had enough attention for the decade? Yeesh.

At any rate, thanks for the spoilers! Adding them to the reference page.

;)

... what about Jesse? :vulcan:

Yeah, not feeling the whole "Marisol is back" deal. I love the actress and have absolutely NOTHING against her, but that storyline has been over-cooked for the last some-odd years. It's time to put those stories AWAY and move forward.

:rolleyes:Oh, man!!!And you think that dropping that 10.02 locker scene had something to do with fans complaining...you, poor fans(myself including) thought that THEY are listening to us...:lol::guffaw:
I didn't meet any fan that would be happy with that storyline, yet they are convinced that we want more and more Marisol. Nothing against the actress -- I think she is brilliant - but let her character in CSIM RIP already...:shifty:

Was Shane serious about Speed returning? I just assumed he was making a joke lol.

I didn't meet any fan that would be happy with that storyline, yet they are convinced that we want more and more Marisol.

It's like on Vegas when they kept bringing back Haskell lol. Now Meemo's returning to Miami? I guess he's Miami's Haskell lol.

Was Shane serious about Speed returning? I just assumed he was making a joke lol.

I didn't meet any fan that would be happy with that storyline, yet they are convinced that we want more and more Marisol.

It's like on Vegas when they kept bringing back Haskell lol. Now Meemo's returning to Miami? I guess he's Miami's Haskell lol.

It was a joke. :p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back