Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
good point. that girl in front of him is *so* lucky.... even though she looks like she's about to get assaulted...

orrr... they could be.. and in Jo's words... about to have 'hot steamy sex' on the floor, but that's just my guttery mind :devil::devil:

:lol::lol::lol: which reminds me that i have some topless Mac pics with him strapped up to a machine in one of his films :devil::devil::devil::drool:

:drool: :drool: that's a gorgeous pic thanks :)... hmm the things you could do with someone who is strapped up :devil:

good point. that girl in front of him is *so* lucky.... even though she looks like she's about to get assaulted...
orrr... they could be.. and in Jo's words... about to have 'hot steamy sex' on the floor, but that's just my guttery mind :devil::devil:
GREAT point. now I'm just jealous. lucky woman! haha
...mmm, now all I can think of is gary and 'hot steamy sex' :drool::devil::drool::devil::drool::devil::drool::lol: Hello from the gutter.
well that does it. my productivity is shot. how am i supposed to get anything done now?
yeah. I'm done for the night. thank you, taylorgirl, for putting these fantabulous images in my head.

yeah. I'm done for the night. thank you, taylorgirl, for putting these fantabulous images in my head.

You're very much welcome legitlyobsessed i know it burned my mind the first time i saw it. I mean i knew he had a good body, but never of though't it would of been like that :drool:

have fun :guffaw:

Oh my i love your avitar Kauni Mies , Imagin waking up on Valentines Day to that, him with a flower in his mouth? id die for sure and that pic is cute!

He definitely looks better in taylorgirl's. That pic is adorable, don't get me wrong, I love him in suits, but shirtless... amazingly, beautifully, distractingly, I-must-have-died-because-clearly-this-is-heaven, so-hot-I-forgot-where-I-was-going-with-this-oh-wait-I-remember-now shirtless Gary definitely wins over any picture that he's wearing a shirt in. I mean, look at him...
Oh my i love your avitar Kauni Mies , Imagin waking up on Valentines Day to that, him with a flower in his mouth? id die for sure and that pic is cute!
forget Valentine's Day. Hell, ANY day I wake up to that, with or without flower, would probably end in a heart attack of happiness (or in traction from slipping in my own drool :drool:) but would definitely be one of the best days of my life :D
Yup and the name seems right for the caption - you'll see what i mean by the pic tho [URL="http://i44.servimg.com/u/f44/12/94/81/27/impost10.jpg" said:
Need Drool Buckets Anyone?[/URL]

Drool Buckets on standby and taylorgirl - here's one of them
Oh, man. didn't see this one before. My heart just stopped and my eyes did this=> :eek: Can I get one of those drool buckets? Or maybe, like, eight? between this one and taylorgirl's, I'm going to need 'em. Can't tell whether this one's hotter or the other one. Tempted to say the other one because you can see all of his chest, but Kaunis Mies's is closer up, and also, mmmmmmm check out his abs!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::thumbsup:

Last edited:
haha you guys are so funny, make me laugh all the time. It's nice to know people out there share my love for Gary cause my friends think i'm weird liking a man who is old enough to be my father. I don't see his age, i see his hotness :devil: . If it wasn't for studying Of Mice and Men in english, i never would of known him and that film was amazing. He did a great job of direction and starring in it. George Milton was just :drool :drool:.

Yesterday, i went McDonald's again and order a Big Mac, i was grinning like a idiot when i said it cause i was thinking to my self 'i know what big Mac id like' :devil: then i realised my friend was looking at me strange ... haha

And you know what else i just realised, i have two cousin's called Gary and Alan and there brothers lol . Gary's middle name is Alan isn't it?

It most certainly is 'Alan' ;)

Hey guys! I know I haven't been around a whole lot recently. I've been ca-razy busy with work and stuff :p But I'm glad to see our man hasn't been neglected ;) And taylorgirl, I know exactly what you mean about our ah, age group. I'm only a couple years older than Sophie (his oldest kid), but I could care less :devil:

Impostor and Spence really are beyond words :evil:

And I also have pics of the man himself too

redshirtscruff.jpg

god he needs to forget to shave more often...! :devil:

firefighter.jpg

so. damn. ADORABLE!!! :drool: :luvlove: :drool: :luvlove: :drool: :luvlove: :drool: the only thing better would be if he was wearing the helmet and his glasses :devil:

OMGGGGGG is that a fire truck? haha wow he could come save me ANY day :drool: :drool: and the first pic is nice, love the stubble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back