Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

These are very recent pics. I thought to share with U all! :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That last one....:drool::drool::drool: Notice the t-shirt! :devil:;)

Hopefully U will like! :)

2. mendias

mendias Victim

Thank you for informing. Waiting for new jobs.

3. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks Sam. In the future we have a musican Gary/Mac.

4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Another Mac/Gary addict and i found this one

[​IMG]
    Enjoy :drool:

5. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

I totally forgot to come back and tell you guys! LOL! Silly me! :p

The concert was really amazing!

And I GOT TO DANCE WITH GARY SINISE!!!!!!!! :eek::drool: My brain sorta shut off at that point! All I could think of was "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I'M DANCING WITH GARY SINISE!!!!!!!!" :lol:

That will definitely be counted as one of the best moments of my life! ;)

6. UKFAN

UKFAN Dead on Arrival

SAM222 thank you for those great piccies of Gary Sinise - as commented before me on this thread it was great to see Gary smile.

I just wonder if the producers will replace Gary once he moves on from CSI NY or will they just cancel the programme because it would not be the same without Gary - well not for me anyway.

7. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

It's time for Gary in one of his movies which is coming on shortly yay cant wait

8. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Hello from a [mainly] CSI:Miami fan!

Just wanted to let you all know that I saw Gary Sinise (from a distance with my own eyes, but closer up on a jumbo-tron) last night in on the South lawn of the U.S. capitol in Washington, D.C. I attended the dress rehearsal for the 22nd annual National Memorial Day Concert, which was co-hosted by Mr. Sinise and Joe Mantenga of Criminal Minds. Both of them did a fantastic job- in fact, the only reason it was only obvious it was a dress rehearsal was because of the smaller crowd, a stand-in for B.B. King (but virtually every other speaker/performer was- including Forest Whitaker, Diane Weist, Gen. Colin Powell, and more), and there was a 10-minute break. Other than that, things went smoothly. It was a beautiful event. Several actors, including Gary, narrated moving stories of Veterans and their families. The one Gary narrated, along with A.J. Cook of Criminal minds was especially touching- the story of a woman whose father died in Vietnam when she was 3 months old, and how years later, she was able to reconnect with a veteran who knew her father well and was there when he died. Definitely had tears in my eyes at the end of this one!

For those of you in the U.S. who wish to see Gary on this program, and celebrate Memorial Day with wonderful stories, music from the National Symphony Orchestra, and some talented actors and musicians, you can watch the event live tonight at 8:00 PM EST on your local PBS station. It is also being broadcast live on the Armed Forces Network. You won't regret it- I was really impressed with everyone, and last night was just the dress rehearsal- I think it'll be just as amazing, if not more so, at the real thing tonight.

Bottom line, it was both entertaining and moving, and Gary Sinise did an incredible job of honoring our veterans and those who gave their lives for the United States.

Happy Memorial Day, fellow U.S. board members!

9. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Suited up and ready to go! - U2 at Beale AFB. Gary's flight Beale Air Force base. Wow Gary for the courage!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  10. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Hey everyone according to http://www.interbridge.com/lineups.html

Gary is gonna be on the Colbert Report, this upcoming Wednesday (June 29th) I know it airs on Comedy Central (for ppl in the US) but I dont know what time it airs, sorry.

11. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

You can watch the entire episode on the website the next day.

12. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Thanks for the heads up! *clears schedule* :D

and since I've been gone for a while (sorry!! :(), i bring a present ;)

first, I went the USVAP Lt. Dan Band concert in May and got a few self-obtained pics, so I thought I'd share a favorite :) And no, this is not zoomed.... I was really this close, the *whole* show ;)

[​IMG]

:luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove:

13. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Thank you, Railynn. I have never watched that show so I never would have known about it. I just marked it on my DVR to record. I am hoping he will be talking about the movie about his band. I watched the preview and it looks amazing.

14. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Hey all, i'm Jess from the Uk and i'm new here. Just wanted to say hi after looking at this thread for over a year and not joining but i finally joined. I loved Gary since i seen 'Of Mice And Men' in english lesson 2 years ago now and it's made me slightly obsessed. My teacher always wondered why i was suddenly intrested in the English lesson :devil: :lol:.

So yesterday, i downloaded 'Of Mice And Men' audio book read by Gary and my god, the man has a sexy voice:devil: nearly fell asleep listening to it. I can now say i was in bed with Gary Sinise :devil::devil:. Last Weekend, i went to Mcdonald's and ordered a Chicago Supreme i looked nice and didn't evan realise until i was halfway through it who it reminded me of !:lol:

15. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

Hello Gary Lovers!!!
    Well, I'm not going to lie, I'm new at this (case in point: what is Stand and where can I rent/watch it?) but from what I have seen, I think I'm going to like it here. I've been working my way back, trying to find pictures and such (you people are amazing on that front, my heart has stopped at least twice from the stuff I've seen and I've drooled so much I think I'm gonna need a new couch soon (or one of those plastic slipcovers)). Just saying hello, and a few other things, (I made the mistake of working my way backwards, and now I'm just confused :) but may i say: :drool: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :devil: :drool: on those pictures!!!
    Quick question: I watched a clip from something a couple of months ago, it was a movie, i think, and it had Gary in it (I believe he was a writer or a reporter or something like that) and I can't remember what it's called or anything about it, just that he looked *adorable* and the film quality was grainy. Could I get some help on figuring that out, please?
    (I recently got gently reminded by a mod that I can edit posts, so I apologize if this post seems to jump around a lot)

What is this from? Is it a movie (in which case, which one and how soon can I find it), or is it something that his agent came up with because he was bored one day?

I just LOVED that. I TiVo'd it and watched it a day later, and when he was narrating that story... oh, it was beautiful. absolutely beautiful. just... oh.

HOLY MOTHER OF ANIMAL CRACKERS!!!!!!!!!!! I read this and spent three whole minutes freaking out. That must have been AMAZING!!!!!!!!! YOUARESOLUCKY!!!!!!! Its funny because he's gonna be performing on 7-16 (had that date memorized since like may I'm so excited i want to DIE!!!!) And i was breifly considering not going because of money issues but now I must go. You have inspired me :D

o_O SOCLOSE!!! you also inspire me. I wonder how close *I* can get..... hehehehe :devil::devil:
    also, He's been on O'Reilly factor, Tavis Smiley, AM 560 WIND (it's on youtube, just go to the band's channel, i couldn't find it anywhere else), C-SPAN (it's a whole hour long, but you can skip the first seven minutes if you want--it's just some non-Gary person giving a long-winded introduction), Fox and Friends, The Willis Report, Some radio show (Janine Turner in Texas), and there were a few
    internet articles he was in. I could probably find them if you want and PM the links to you.

P.S. I SAW ALL OF THEM!!!! and it was weird because I'd hear the time the whole show started and then i'd forget and tune in at the last second and I'd catch him every time. :D it was like fate haha
    P.P.S. I don't know if you guys have seen this, but while I was watching it, I noticed something very... interesting about our beloved Gary :devil: here's the link:http://youtu.be/ywd3318CtEU

Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.