Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

:lol::lol::lol: which reminds me that i have some topless Mac pics with him strapped up to a machine in one of his films :devil::devil::devil::drool:

2. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Imposter? kaunis Mies you know what to do girl, get em on please :)

3. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yup and the name seems right for the caption - you'll see what i mean by the pic tho

Need Drool Buckets Anyone?

Drool Buckets on standby and taylorgirl - here's one of them

4. taylorgirl

:drool: :drool: that's a gorgeous pic thanks :)... hmm the things you could do with someone who is strapped up :devil:

5. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

There's more of them pics though and my mind is in the gutter :devil:

6. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

GREAT point. now I'm just jealous. lucky woman! haha
    ...mmm, now all I can think of is gary and 'hot steamy sex' :drool::devil::drool::devil::drool::devil::drool::lol: Hello from the gutter.
    well that does it. my productivity is shot. how am i supposed to get anything done now?
    yeah. I'm done for the night. thank you, taylorgirl, for putting these fantabulous images in my head.

7. taylorgirl

You're very much welcome legitlyobsessed i know it burned my mind the first time i saw it. I mean i knew he had a good body, but never of though't it would of been like that :drool:

have fun :guffaw:

8. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

It is amazing. People keep finding pictures that make him even hotter!

9. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Would this pic suit Gary being hotter by any chance??

Oh My.. Sinise

Think my Gary icon is lush and cant wait to watch a film with Gary tonight yahoo

Last edited: Jul 9, 2011
  10. taylorgirl

Oh my i love your avitar Kauni Mies , Imagin waking up on Valentines Day to that, him with a flower in his mouth? id die for sure and that pic is cute!

11. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

He definitely looks better in taylorgirl's. That pic is adorable, don't get me wrong, I love him in suits, but shirtless... amazingly, beautifully, distractingly, I-must-have-died-because-clearly-this-is-heaven, so-hot-I-forgot-where-I-was-going-with-this-oh-wait-I-remember-now shirtless Gary definitely wins over any picture that he's wearing a shirt in. I mean, look at him...
    forget Valentine's Day. Hell, ANY day I wake up to that, with or without flower, would probably end in a heart attack of happiness (or in traction from slipping in my own drool :drool:) but would definitely be one of the best days of my life :D
    Oh, man. didn't see this one before. My heart just stopped and my eyes did this=> :eek: Can I get one of those drool buckets? Or maybe, like, eight? between this one and taylorgirl's, I'm going to need 'em. Can't tell whether this one's hotter or the other one. Tempted to say the other one because you can see all of his chest, but Kaunis Mies's is closer up, and also, mmmmmmm check out his abs!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::thumbsup:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
  12. taylorgirl

haha you guys are so funny, make me laugh all the time. It's nice to know people out there share my love for Gary cause my friends think i'm weird liking a man who is old enough to be my father. I don't see his age, i see his hotness :devil: . If it wasn't for studying Of Mice and Men in english, i never would of known him and that film was amazing. He did a great job of direction and starring in it. George Milton was just :drool :drool:.

Yesterday, i went McDonald's again and order a Big Mac, i was grinning like a idiot when i said it cause i was thinking to my self 'i know what big Mac id like' :devil: then i realised my friend was looking at me strange ... haha

And you know what else i just realised, i have two cousin's called Gary and Alan and there brothers lol . Gary's middle name is Alan isn't it?

13. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

It most certainly is 'Alan' ;)

Hey guys! I know I haven't been around a whole lot recently. I've been ca-razy busy with work and stuff :p But I'm glad to see our man hasn't been neglected ;) And taylorgirl, I know exactly what you mean about our ah, age group. I'm only a couple years older than Sophie (his oldest kid), but I could care less :devil:

Impostor and Spence really are beyond words :evil:

And I also have pics of the man himself too

[​IMG]
    god he needs to forget to shave more often...! :devil:

[​IMG]
    so. damn. ADORABLE!!! :drool: :luvlove: :drool: :luvlove: :drool: :luvlove: :drool: the only thing better would be if he was wearing the helmet and his glasses :devil:

14. taylorgirl

OMGGGGGG is that a fire truck? haha wow he could come save me ANY day :drool: :drool: and the first pic is nice, love the stubble

15. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

OMG I just came across hot pics of Gary that i've never seen before

Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.