Eva/Natalia #4: Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Mar 29, 2011.

?

thread title

Poll closed Apr 10, 2011.
  1. Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  2. I am Woman, Hear me Roar

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. Boa Vista - A Beautiful View

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Foreva Boa Vista

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Always There For Everyone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. More than what you think she is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. It's about time, she's waited long enough

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Let's Go Berserk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Berserk for Boa Vista

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Her missing episodes from season 8 were spread too far apart to have anything to do with shooting the one episode for AMC -- it was likely just in her contract, either because of CBS or her own wishes.
    It's possible that CBS was trying to make some adjustments to save money at that time....several actors from NY had missing episodes as well & I remember one of the producers of that show said something to the effect that they wanted to change that because they knew it wasn't working.

I haven't read anything about her taking time off either (at least not from the initial article that reported her returning, nor directly from Eva) - she said via twitter that she filmed 2 AMC episodes in one day & that the rest she would film in August. If she misses any of Miami because of AMC, it will likely only be one episode....if that.

I believe that if tptb had any thoughts of having her head to the background in S10, they'd have axed her involvement in the cliffhanger. Horatio is a big draw to the show, he'd have been just as capable of ending the finale on his own & still left the audience on pins & needles. My opinion is that Natalia was there & involved for good reason. :p

2. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I DO love the way you think, MJ! I'm with you hoping that Natalia was a huge part of the season finale for a good reason.

I enjoyed Natalia sooo much last season. It was such a treat to finally see Eva get the time and attention she deserves. I really hope that it proved to TPTB just how valuable she is to the show and they see the benefits of keeping her actively involved at the same level this season.

3. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Phew, thanks guys! I was starting to worry bout our girl there for a moment.

This is a quote from the Talk CSI feed : http://www.csifiles.com/content/2011/06/la-rue-returns-to-all-my-children-july-19/

And boy did it scare me when I first read it! :eek: Hope you guys are right, I can't survive another Nat-drought season!!!!!!!! :scream:

4. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I really can't wait to see how they are going to develop more of Natalia next season!!! I really hope so!!! Please, TPTB!! And yes, she is involved for a reason!! :p

Each time I come here, it makes me miss our girl, Natalia!!! :(

5. sanzimanci1

sanzimanci1 Victim

Nice song i like that

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

7. yen35

yen35 Witness

Really nice pictures on this thread mjszud. I love the most recent twitter one with Eva with the puppy. And also great pics at the start of this thread. I like the 2nd photo on the 1st page alot. With Eva and her daughter. They both look adorable.

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

9. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

10. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Yay! I'm loving all this Nat-news lately!!!!! :)

Lovely pic Michya, they're both beautiful as ever and yay! Eva used to ride horses, another fact to add to our profiling haha (woops wrong show) ;)

11. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I would love to see her do a movie/show where she ride horses. Lol! :p

Every show is so modern these days.

What storyline about our Natalia would you guys like to see for next season?

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

At this point I'd really just like to see Natalia settle into a relationship. We've seen her progress as a CSI. Seen her go through hell & come out stronger. She's had plenty of time to reflect on what Nick did to her. What we haven't seen is her fully move forward in the love department, so that is what I'd like to see next.

13. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I agree MJ, a steady, subtle relationship would be great. Like Garcia and Kevin on Criminal Minds - you see her call him every now and then and talk about him every now and then and occasionally see him. That would be great for her and always have the potential for a bigger storyline if needed ie. he looks guilty for a murder, is kidnapped, drama-drama-drama etc.

But then again....I am a RaiN fan too so hoping from some loving there ;) If not Ryan than an average Joe will do for me :thumbsup:

I wouldn't want the relationship to take over her life though. We've seen how badly TPTB handeled the EC romance and I think that shipper deserves some closure before another CSI has a life-consuming relationship.

Hopes:

Season 9 has being great, especially for our girl. We seen her connect with people, have fun with the team, show her strengths, being in dramatic action situations and show superiority and progress as a CSI.

I guess my one true hope for Season 10 is for this to continue. Eva has shown what an extrodinary actress she is and TPTB have utilised it greatly this season. :thumbsup:

I'm praying to the TV Gods that they keep up the balanced time-share between the team and progress of each of the team and not become a romantic drama like in Seasons 6,7 and the majority of 8. :shifty:

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ I second that 'hope' list.

Am I the only one about to lose my mind here?! I can't stand this - apparently I'm not as patient as I thought I was. Still 2 months to go....no date yet, no spoilers, not even a title. Gah. *MJ dies*

ETA: Almost forgot why I came in....Happy Anniversary Eva & Joe!! xo

15. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Happy Anniversary Eva & Joe!!!! :D

I basically like to see everything!! Well realistically....continunity!!

PLEASE TPTB. Thank you!!!

I am not losing my mind yet with no spoilers but no Natalia makes me sad these days....:(!!!