• It's about time, she's waited long enough

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Let's Go Berserk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Berserk for Boa Vista

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know if H will be concious enough to make a phone call. I wonder if Nat will get her phone working... No, I'd like to see Natalia take Randy down and into custody. I'd be disappointed if the team just killed him. But if he's killed by Toller, that would certainly make things more interesting, and also allow the CSI's and Renee to keep working the case together, because we already know Renee will be back in the season premiere.
Here's another scenario for you: What if Renee is at the pier? And she helps the team keep H alive/find Nat? That would sure turn the tables on H: his love interest saving him for a change.

^^ I think he'd at least be able to dial - even if he falls unconscious before he's able to say anything, they'll send help to the traced location. Of course, that won't help Natalia any though if Horatio is unconscious - there won't be anyone to inform the team her whereabouts. Maybe the tires left skid marks leading off the pier? It wasn't going too fast, but the writers could get passed that.

Randy doesn't seem to care much about his future - he's done lost everything now that he's attempted to kill 2 police officers. I could see a dramatic confrontation where Randy either takes his own life, or he's gunned down after raising his weapon to another officer (be it a member of the team or Natalia).

Not sure where Toller will fall into place with all this, or Renee, but it's doubtful that she'd be at the pier.

Ok, here's a new theory....
Maybe Randy realizes the severity of what he's done & what he'd lose if they both die, so he makes the necessary 911 calls then tries to pin it on Toller? He's acted like he's the innocent one this whole time, so I could see him getting away with it for awhile. Plus we don't know if Horatio might have got him with one of his shots -- Randy might play stupid & say that he witnessed the events & Toller tried to kill him too.
But then Natalia knows the truth though.....she & Horatio would both have to be veggies for most of the episode for that to work.

I kinda hope he is unconcious until later in the episode and wakes up in the hospital. It would add even more tension. I'm thinking Nat will be able to call, or perhaps some of the CSI's were on their way to the pier when the shooting went down, and they pull up just as Nat is running out of air.

The whole Toller's story was boring to me. Whatever happens to him doesn't interest me. Rather, I am excited for a dramatic confrontation with Randy. He was the more interesting character (rather similar to Patrick imo).

"Mythbusters" tested this out, though not in the trunk of a submerged car; it was in the front seat, and Adam was trying to open the doors to get out, but couldn't until the pressure was completely equalized, inside and out. The first time, he had to go to his emergency air supply. The second time, he stayed calm and held his breath until the car was completely filled with water, which is when he was able to open the door and escape: http://mythbustersresults.com/episode72

Of course, this involves opening an unlocked door, not a latched (and I assume locked) trunk. I think Natalie's only hope is that there is an air bubble she use to breathe until help arrives.

I didn't know they tried this!! But Natalia is stuck in the trunk and yeah her car was fully submerged. Let see how TPTB will defy the laws of physics! :lol:

Glad to know LaRue is signing on for another season. :) This could guarantee that Natalia survives to see another season. :D

Eva La Rue is returning to All My Children.

Exclusive: CSI: Miami’s Eva La Rue Returns to All My Children

Eva La Rue has joined the growing list of All My Children alumni returning to the ABC soap before it goes off the air in September.

Earlier this week, the show announced that it had also snagged star Josh Duhamel (Las Vegas, Transformers). He'll be back for at least one episode in August, reprising the role of Leo du Pres, who died in 2003. Thorsten Kaye (Zach Slater) and Cady McClain (Dixie Cooney Martin), both of whom play characters who are now deceased, will also return.

Josh Duhamel returning to All My Children

La Rue, who currently stars in CBS' CSI: Miami, will be back for several episodes beginning in July. The actress played Dr. Maria Santos Grey, who first turned up in Pine Valley in 1993, left in 1997 and returned again in 2002. Maria moved to California permanently in 2005 after she spun out of control following the death of her husband Edmund (John Callahan). La Rue was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award and won two ALMA Awards for her role on the show.

Last year, she returned to All My Children in celebration of the show's 40th anniversary as part of a documentary-with-the-show shot by Maria's sister-in-law Hayley Vaughan (Kelly Ripa).

ABC cancels All My Children and One Life to Live

All My Children insiders say the show is fielding calls from many former cast members about potentially returning for its final days. (The daytime soap will be replaced this fall by The Chew, a one-hour talk show centered on food.) Other notable stars who got their start on All My Children include Sarah Michelle Gellar, Melissa Leo and Christian Slater.

Argh..I typed two paragraphs and my computer crash!!! :scream: Anyways, to summarise....YAY great to hear she is appearing on her old show, at least we've something to look forward before Miami starts.

Thanks for the link Greatfan.
Wow. Kaya's getting so big (how funny she ratted herself out, lol) -- she's beautiful just like her Mama.

I've never watched AMC (aside from Youtube scenes with Eva), so I'm kinda excited to finally see the great Maria Santos "live".
That said, I am 100% Pro-NataliaBV so they can't have her in Pine Valley for too long (or in the trunk). :p

^Oh yes, I definitely want our Natalia back!!! I don't think it will clash much, they film everything rather quickly.

Hopefully someone can upload snippets of her on AMC on YT!!!

Hope everyone is having a good break! :)

I despise soap operas (and telenovelas) but for Eva I would watch some of her episode. She is great and it will be interesting to see how Natalia and her character on All My Children are alike and different.

Hmmmmm.....Though I don't want to be a downer, this seems like a mixed blessing to me. It'll be great to see Eva sooner than expected of course, but I remember a lot of MIA episodes for Natalia in season 8 due to Eva being on AMC :(

And if Eva disappears at the start of the season, it may be consequecial for the season. Of course, I'm expecting a lot of Natalia in the premire (hopefully living and breathing!) - but one of the news reports say she's going to miss a few episodes in order to film AMC. :(

And (not insulting Calleigh) but with Emily back in action, being MIA may bump Natalia back into the background. I'm just saying, this is the worst time for her to go missing :(

Someone please tell me I'm wrong and Natalia won't disappear for the season :shifty: I'm bearly surviving CSI withdrawl! Don't make me go through Natalia-withdrawl too CBS!!!!!! :scream:

Her being MIA for S8 has nothing to do with AMC.

I have not read any news about her missing Miami, so this is not true. In fact she said she would be doing both. So I am not worried...(yet). Besides a few days ago she mentioned she was filming two AMC episodes in one day.

But if they push her back for other reasons then....I would be :devil:!!! My fury will be unleash!! :lol:

Back