"Cold Blooded" Discussion - *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW:wtf: Smokey and PC your the encyclopedia's of CSI episodes. I didn't even remember those eps. till I read about them here. And my guess is Catherine knowing the signifigance of this case, is the very one who sent Ray and Hodges the to the exhibit. I do remember Doc saying "go, go, go" wasn't she standing there at the time? If a real CSI investigated all that goes wrong with the show, we'd be in deep trouble, Nothing is perfect. The way they solve this cases in like 45 minutes is amazing, when in real life it probably takes weeks even months~

2. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Might I chime in with saying, from my understanding, it was Hodges fascination with the dinosaurs and that particular show that led him to going with Ray and not being assigned to the case with Ray. He practically begged him to take him along! :lol:

3. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Don't forget Henry telling Ray on the phone to call him if he needed anything because Hodges had left already (I can't remember if he said Hodges was ill or just had something else come up). Hodges was off the clock at one point just so that he could go and see the dinos. lol

4. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Yeah, Henry thought Hodges had gone home sick, so he wasn't even officially on the case.

5. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I can't remember, was Cath even there to assign the case to Ray :lol:
    I guess the female presence this week was Frankie, who I did enjoy.

Actually, the cold case with Nick and Greg was one of my favorites all season, it was such a touching case, especially from a parent's viewpoint. As usual, George did an excellent job with it, and so did Eric. As a mother, it was really hard not to tear up when Nick went to tell Carly that they found the body, especially the way she just fell into his arms.

The funniest part of the dinosaur case was watching Hodges & Ray's eyes light up when they first went to the arena. I admit, seeing a real production like that would be pretty cool!

6. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Oh oops I was thinking more towards murders and dead body related cases when I said 'cases', I'd forgotten about non death related cases like robberies and such since we hardly see them anymore

Yeah I do think your right about level 3's can work dbs and level 2s can't but the way the writers have screwed up lately who knows anymore

True but we never saw the scene, for all we know he could have been helped by someone from Days, Swing or even the mysterious Joe :lol:

Oh you can say that again, it can give a fan a real headache

7. modisens

modisens Victim

[removed spam]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011