Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So based on McGill's tease could it possibly be that the real Nate Haskell didn't die? They mentioned more than once that Haskell might not have worked alone. I thought it meant his father was also a killer but maybe Haskell had an equally evil twin. Or he had a brother who had plastic surgery to look like Haskell. Either way, if Haskell comes back then CSI didn't just jump a shark, they cleared the entire shark tank.
Ugh, if they go that route, I officially done with this show. Sheesh, how stupid do they think we are? Even a brother with plastic surgery who's made to look like Haskell wouldn't have that same whiney "Raaaaayyyy" voice.

Haskell's "Raaaaayyy" was so annoying that I wanted to throw my remote controller on the TV screen! :scream:

Me too I'm officially done after Catherine's exit if they go with that route. Watching CSI wasn't supposed to be a torture. I want to be entertained!

Hahaha my dad found Haskell's RAYYY cry to be hysterical and entertaining LOL. And my my dad does do a pretty good impersonation ;)

Yeah, Haskell became comical but annoying. Kind of like Horatio Caine - entertaining, comical but sometimes annoying. I guess I'm just a hothead. :lol:

I hope one of Haskell's bride is still out there and shoots Ray in the premiere. Maybe the only way this story can be put to rest.

Yeah, Haskell became comical but annoying. Kind of like Horatio Caine - entertaining, comical but sometimes annoying. I guess I'm just a hothead. :lol:

I hope one of Haskell's bride is still out there and shoots Ray in the premiere. Maybe the only way this story can be put to rest.

UH, excuse me, there are fans who like and enjoy Ray, so maybe tone the bashing him down for them. Thank's, plus rumor has it LF is returning in S/12> Also the writers know what their doing or this wouldn't be happening~

How will they continue the Haskell storyline if he is dead? That doesn't make any sense. I WAS rejoicing at how much better Season 12 would be without him...

A Twin brother, of course. This is Hollywood after all. ;)

Who knows, maybe Ray killed Haskell because Haskell had 'information' on him. ;)

As I said somewhere before, now that Haskell unleashed Ray's beast, Ray will take over where Haskell left off, but since he knows much more about forensics now, his CSI team will have a hard time catching him. It'll be the entire storyline for season 12, with the season finale being all of the CSI team, along with Brass & Vartann gun him down while he's in the process of killing his ex-wife, Gloria.
That's the most logical scenario for these incredibly 'gifted' CSI writers we've got now.

UH, excuse me, there are fans who like and enjoy Ray, so maybe tone the bashing him down for them. Thank's, plus rumor has it LF is returning in S/12> Also the writers know what their doing or this wouldn't be happening~

Just because it's happening doesn't mean they know what they're doing. :p

Just because it's happening doesn't mean they know what they're doing. :p

Heh. Agreed. :lol: :shifty:

Well, I've got a positve attitude on CSI, and I'm a firm believer they've got spies or undercover people telling them what's going on I'm sure, and if it weren't still a great show, it wouldn't be still going into it's 12th season. I'm a great admirer of the TPTB, and am in awe of the episodes they deliver. If I felt negative about the show I'd not watch it anymore, my take on this discussion:)

This has your typical Yahoo translation so...

Carol Mendelsohn

Some snippets:
What is it of Marg Helgenberger? Did it sign to turn this summer in the twelfth season? Will it take again the role of Catherine Willows?
As at each end of season, negotiations are in hand between the actors of the series and chain CBS (the last episode of season 11 will be diffused on May 12 in the United States). I hope that Marg will remain with us. We will do all that it is necessary to keep it.

When will you know if made Marg or not part of the casting of this twelfth season?
The negotiations undoubtedly will be prolonged until the end of May. At the beginning of June, should be to us fixed. It is the moment when the scenario writers return from holidays. As usual, they will have one month to write the first episodes. We start again to turn mid-July.

Give me at least a scoop on this twelfth season!
It is really because you insist… Let reflect to me. Go, I say it to you: that did not filter in the United States, but this springtide will turn around the return of a particularly twisted serial killer named Sqweegel, vêtu of a latex combination, imperceptible. It is a character whom Anthony Zuiker, the creator of the Experts, imagined in his novel “Level 26” (Editions Michel Lafon, 2010). It already appeared in episode 4 of eleventh season of the Experts (still new in France, diffused in October 2010 on CBS).
She sounds like it's pretty much a done deal that Sqweegel'll be back.

Susan

This has your typical Yahoo translation so...

Carol Mendelsohn
Give me at least a scoop on this twelfth season!
It is really because you insist… Let reflect to me. Go, I say it to you: that did not filter in the United States, but this springtide will turn around the return of a particularly twisted serial killer named Sqweegel, vêtu of a latex combination, imperceptible. It is a character whom Anthony Zuiker, the creator of the Experts, imagined in his novel “Level 26” (Editions Michel Lafon, 2010). It already appeared in episode 4 of eleventh season of the Experts (still new in France, diffused in October 2010 on CBS).
She sounds like it's pretty much a done deal that Sqweegel'll be back.

Susan

I feel like I'm reading some Shakespearean novel. :lol:

Personally, I think the Sqweegel character can fix what's broken. Going after Ray would eliminate any problems with the team as a whole. If Sqweegel takes out Ray, then I doubt IAB would continue their investigation and no longer question the team's work.

I think Ray's ex going back to Baltimore could be a way for Langston's character to exit. Maybe Gloria could begin to emerge from her apparent catatonia and want Ray around to feel safe again. I think he'd give up the lab in an instant for a chance to be with her again.

I think Ray's ex going back to Baltimore could be a way for Langston's character to exit. Maybe Gloria could begin to emerge from her apparent catatonia and want Ray around to feel safe again. I think he'd give up the lab in an instant for a chance to be with her again.

Ooo that puts a twist on things. Never thought of that...

I don't think so, their divorced, she re-married and she wanted children [as the mother-in-law stated] and he didn't, plus his job is in Las Vegas. That's a far stretch, but if anything I would think she'd stay in Vegas where he works, time will tell on this one:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back