Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

I cannot agree with you more!!! So true!!! TBTB could've had two serial killers and/or regular cases in the past two years. This has gone way out of control. I thought Raskall was dying tonight so after hearing this I might kill someone after screaming and pulling my hair out!

2. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

:lol: I haven't figured out how he survived the fall from the lighthouse yet! :lol:

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I ask myself that over and over again. :(

You mean like they did with the "aftermath" of Grave Danger?? A few mentions here and there, but it was mostly forgotten as they did it in "real time"...that is, it was several months later when the next season started.

I wish that's what they would do this time too so they can start fresh and put this mess behind them. Even Haskell's "presence" in Season 12 would be more than I could bear.

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I pray that next season picks up several months later after this whole Raskell fiasco. After seeing the finale now, I just don't want this going on anymore. Start season 12 fresh without Haskell anything.

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Bleh..that's all I have to say about that finale.

6. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

I fear that even if the new season moves forward a few months there is still going to be the aftermath of the entire team compromising their ethics to cover for Ray. It was easy to see by their demeanor and the look on their faces that they didn't like having to cover for Ray they way they did. No matter what Ray says to IAB the team is either going to be battling their own inner demons or trying to answer to IAB. This could really be the cause of Catherine's leaving on the show.

7. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Dear TPTB, please do not make CSI the Ray Langston Show again next season. I've had enough now.

8. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Haven't we all?

With the possibility of WP coming back for a little while next season, what do you think Grissom's reaction to all this will be? Especially with what Brass did

9. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I would want him to be mad. Just like some of us fans are.

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Agreed. I want to see him come back and do some major yelling at the team. Brass too. I'm all for firing Ray, but would hope they wouldn't turn it into the Vigilante Ray hour in that case. I'm also in agreement that we've had enough.

11. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

It would make a good scenario for bringing Grissom back for a visit. Maybe Catherine calls him for advice. I think Catherine still has the opportunity to redeem her actions. She may lose her job, or step down, but it could be on a high note, maintaining some integrity. Unfortunately, it would be at Brass' expense, but I don't see how Brass' career can be saved after this. And, of course, Ray would have to go.

Last edited: May 13, 2011
  12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I said this in the episode discussion.

Anyone else picturing Brass and Catherine up against Vartann and IAB?

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

That's a very possible scenario. More Cath angst and more setting up for her leaving. That's what really bugs me, that after all this time her exit may be due to this caos and lack of leadership, and not something more deserving. Catherine Willows has been an amazing character and does not deserve to go out that way.

14. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

But wan't Marg saying that she wants a 'nice' exit for Cath? I'm sure if she has a say in how her exit will be she wouldn't want it to be like this...

I really wish we could just forget about this crappy episode :(

15. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Somewhere I read that Marg want's Catherine's departure to be "mysterious" and I've been pondering what she meant by that. I can't see a whole lot of mysteriousness to this whole Haskell storyline, it's pretty up front at this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.