Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Marg will be there for half the season, and I think everyone else will be back, but yeah you never know, nobody saw Melina on CSI: NY leaving

Who doesn't

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Of course this is "spoiler" news, when anyone says something that hasn't been confirmed yet, or written in stone it's "spoiler" news. Gossip, rumors, hearsay or spectatulation on what a star of the show says is "spoiler" news. I don't think that LF is a braggart, or would make a blatant statement due to the possibility and wrath of his bosses. I'm sure he ran this by TPTB before reporting it to the news magazines. "I'm not going anywhere", sounds like a strong valid comment. I do know that Carol, Anthony and staff likes him and the cast likes him and many fans like him. So to me this sounds like a go. If I'm wrong then so be it. Hopefully we'll find out this mystery..soon;)

3. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Thanks Ipstenu for filling in the ???s. I can never follow all of these Hollywood contracts, back-door deals, and the like. It's so confusing.

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't ask LF to come back since the show kind of needs him. It may not be 100% fact yet but I think it's 95.9% sure he's coming back. I'm more worried if LF signs for the whole season or decides to do a half season deal instead. LF is a movie star afterall, he might want to leave time open to do more movies.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

AFIS LF has done 3 movies while doing CSI, "Armored", "Predators" and just finished "Contagion", and his big hit play "THURGOOD" which played in D.C. and L.A. So it doesn't look like doing CSI has slowed down his other projects. I've read that he likes being close to home as he lives in L.A and CSI is filmed in L.A., and he likes that close proximity. So time will tell as to who is coming back and who isn't;)

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

No, no, no, no, no, no. Squeegel, fine. Not Haskell, not again. :rolleyes:

Here's the link if you want to read the whole thing.

For crying out loud, let Haskell die already. :scream:

6. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

:scream::wtf::censored::mad::brickwall: NO NO NO and NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Last I heard Haskell was supposed to FINALLY die tonight, SO what did the ptb change they're minds cause they're out of ideas

Is Haskell somehow gonna come back to life or is there some LONG trial later? :scream::scream:

7. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Oh, please, no. I do not want Haskell re-appearing in Season 12. He will make me stop watching CSI.

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Seriously, there are really, really bad words coming out of my mouth right now!! Can we all please start the phone calls and letters and personal appearances on TPTB's doorstep?? This has to end!!!!!

I even said to someone at work today about how this serial killer has been in three seasons and she said, "Well that's two season too many". :lol:

9. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

OMG!!! Just let Haskell die!!His storyline has dragged the whole show I think...

10. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

You must have a really bad headache by now, sharp. :lol:

But, I feel your pain. I haven't heard anything good in the last 2 days. I'm almost afraid to watch tonight. I was looking forward to saying good riddance to Raskell, and hoping for some quality cast moments. But, judging from the clip and the spoilers, it's going to be more Ray and more Haskell. Just the possibility, and now apparently the probability, of this storyline bleeding into next season upsets me. And, I'm not remotely interested in exploring Ray's dark side, ever again.

11. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I am has sick of the Haskell mess as everyone.....I'm hoping that if Haskell survives the finale that the premiere of season 12 is the team finally putting him away so we no longer have to deal with him

Maybe Ecklie, the mayor, somebody tells them you have one last chance to get this right or there will be serious repercussions which could be the start of Catherine and Marg's exit

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

You know I've been thinking. Not to say anything about our favorite characters. :D BUT if Grissom was there none of this would have happened.

Or I should say he would have been caught by now.

Actually, if they took Langston off the case, our team could have probably got him already. :rolleyes:

13. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

They really don't have any idea, do they? Crap. I don't know what's more ridiculous, Raskell or that they are absolutely clueless about what fans like and hate. :scream: :wtf:

14. Robinjn

Robinjn Prime Suspect

Yikes! Has it occurred to anyone that perhaps McGill was referring to the AFTERMATH of the whole Haskell thing, i.e. not necessarily that Bill Irwin reprises the role next season?

Think about it. I.A. will be investigating Ray. Ray might be on suspension the first couple of episodes next season, because of Haskell. Enter Morgan Brody to fill in while Ray's gone. Catherine will be leaving at some point--perhaps it has something to do with Haskell, perhaps not. When Catherine leaves, Nick ascends to supervisor and they'll be down a CSI. Morgan decides to stay on permanently. Haskell might not be there physically in season 12, but the repercussions from tonight's episode might be. Does anyone really think that season 12 is going to start like none of the Haskell business ever happened? That wouldn't make any sense. At least not to me.

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'd rather see that than the actual character again. I agree, enough's enough. Even Shane Casey didn't last nearly this long. :scream:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.