Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

the ":wtf:" symbol looks a bit like Ecklie

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Hahahahaha!
    st
    At least if it's Ecklie, we wouldn't miss him much lol. CSI would continue its tendency to not give us any hope of parent-child resolution, but...*sigh* (yes, writers, bring Ellie back! We want to see a little of things going right, even if Brass isn't her bio dad. I'd love to see her talk to whatshername anyway...bonding over fatherly issues lol. There's a fic there somewhere)

3. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

I couldn't remember what Ecklie's title is anymore... UnderSherrif? (But also thinking of Cath as the new Ecklie was a hilarious visual for me!)

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This is true, so maybe, baby. And it's a good thing that Marg will be with us a bit longer. Gotta' love that:thumbsup:

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ecklie is also still the Lab Director. I could see Cath moving up to Lab Director, but I highly doubt she'd ever want to be Under sheriff lol.

6. electra

electra Pathologist

YAY for the news about Marg.That way she can do projects outside CSI but I get to see her once in a while.I guess I am still not over CSI.:drool:

I also do not think Nick will die.If the news were to create expectations for the finale,I still do not care much about Haskell.

7. Robinjn

Robinjn Prime Suspect

8. GregNickRyanFan

Oops, yeah, you're right. I forgot about that LOL.

9. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

The lab reports directly to the sheriff's department, no more Lab Director :confused: I'd still like Catherine to go down in a hail of bullets, even though she's my favorite character I still feel she HAS to die at the end of her run, I'd like to see her take out a hell of a lot of bad guys and die doing it. :evil:

10. GregNickRyanFan

I don't think killing her off would be a good idea to be honest. People are still grieving for Warrick. Plus, I know Lindsey's in college now or about to be, but the poor girl has already lost her father. It would be cruel were she to lose her mother as well.

11. Desertwind

TPTB would never kill off a popular character such as Catherine, never. Plus she would never be able to come back for "guest spots", Any CSI killed off would be horrific. We all have our favs that we love and cherish. And fans are still grieving for Warrick:(that sucked[​IMG]

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

According to CSIFiles latest news Marg is not leaving CSI any time soon:

13. Desertwind

From Spoiler Chat E!online.. on "In A Dark Dark House":wtf:

A fan writes: Any scoop about CSI? I'm loving this season!

Ep. 22 will delve into the aftermath of Langston vs super-duper serial killer Nate Haskell [Hint:Langston wins!] As Langston's ex Gloria [Tracee Ellis Ross] recovers from her ordeal at Haskell's hands [EEK!] Willows will do her best to keep Gloria's mom from kicking Langston's butt, for allowing her daughter to be in such danger!

So now we've got a mother-in-law as well? Don't who who this is. And why should she be mad at Ray, they're divorced and she's remarrying. How about being mad at her groom to be? And goodie-goodie that Ray seems to be OK... and look's like he will return next season:D

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

We do know about the mother-in-law, and she's being played by L. Scott Caldwell, a really great actress who played Rose on Lost among other roles. :)

15. Desertwind

Sorry Smokey, another actress I've never heard of. I keep seeing celebrities on CSI that are not familiar to me. And I'm a huge movie buff.:confused: Any photos of her?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.