Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaHarpy

LaHarpy Victim

Thought about that, too, which would play into Mendelsohn's previous hint. But is Sofia really a "pivotal character" any more?

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

More spoiler scoop from MegaBuzz/TV Guide.

3. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Dizzney, I think you're right on Ausiello messing with our heads. Maybe he threw that out there for the casual CSI viewer to drum up talk....which is what we're doing I guess

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I too would have to think more along the lines of it being Haskell, and not Langston. While I, personally, am not over the moon in regards to "the character" I would hate to see any member of the team loose their life. But as someone...or several have already mentioned at least this way, as questionable as it may be, it will allow leeway for negotiations with the actors and several different directions in which the writers could go.

I also don't take what CM, or Ausiello for that matter, drops as supposed hints to seriously. They've led us for a loop before...and could probably be doing it again.

But that's just me. Guess we'll see soon enough.

5. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Wow, this is kind of trippy, I was just watching Unfriendly Skies earlier today. I had been replaying some eps from Season1, and came to this one. My hubby and I were sort of analyzing it compared to what the characters said back then. I did a little mental comparison after reading your post concerning the 3 remaining characters still here.

Then: Catherine had no problem killing the guy to save her family. Nick was on the fence, he said he didn't know, and Sara said she would not kill anybody, period. Obviously Grissom and Warrick are no longer here to express their opinions again.

Now: Cath would absolutely still feel the same, and Nick has now killed people when necessary, so we know he would do the same again. Sara is the one I'm not sure about after all this time. Add Ray and possibly Greg into the mix, and Sara might be the only holdout for not killing Haskell.

I could totally be happy as long as Nick, Greg, Brass, Doc, Hodges and Super Dave all come back. I've handled other episodes where Cath, Langston and Sara were not there. They just need to add some new blood, but without cramming them down our throats in a short period of time. I'm going to hang on like a pit bull to the article I read where George said he'd stay with the show to the very end!! Ausiello better be full of crap and just trying to scare us about Nick, I think I would truly stop watching if they killed off Nick. I'll stick with assuming that Haskell will die.

6. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Why do they come out with people are leaving if they are not really leaving? I mean I don't want Marg to leave but seriously I didn't like the yo yo Jorja was on either. Last I heard about Marg in a French magazine was that she was going to leave and then come back for like 8 episodes. Well that isn't really leaving then is it if she'll be back. Why not say she doesn't want to be in all the episodes so you'll see her when you see her. At least it would cut out all the suspense that frankly is getting old...

Sorry I guess I'm getting crotchety in me ole age...

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Not at all Ausiello has been off the mark many times He predicted that Sara died when she was buried under the car, out in the desert, I was devastated:( well did she die? And so many other false reports that never came to fruition. But I do honor and respect Carol, she's a force to be reckoned with. And one of my "heroes" the "godess" of CSI in my book. I think LF has been there done that, and wants to get back to his roots so to speak, the theater and the big screen. I enjoy him and his character, and hope I'm wrong but the old proverbial handwriting seems to be on the wall:(And George Eads has stated that "he'd stay till the bitter end" and he didn't understand why people left the show, so I highly doubt it's him~

8. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Pivotal character? Maybe Ausiello's talking about Haskell. But I don't think Haskell is that important on CSI. Though he was a great part on Grissom's send-off. But whatever, my money's on him.

Yay more Marg! :D

I'm with George Eads' point about not leaving a show. You know, once you left a show and found a new one, you'd start from the beginning - lower salary, new environment to adapt to, new people to work with, new character to play and understand etc. Hello, CSI is still very popular here in the US and around the world. Hard to leave a show you've been in for so long.

But I also understand William and Marg's side. Trying something new and what's ahead is also fun. I guess being on the industry longer and past experiences help them do decisions that younger actors don't understand.

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm gonna be sad if they pull a CSI NY and go off with us all wondering who won't come back. That was sad, even though Angell wasn't as big a character as the gang in the opening credits.

10. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I'm so happy that we get to see more Marg next season...She's my favorite character (in the post Grissom era:)) and I would not like the idea of CSI without Catherine...

M money also on Haskell about the pivotal character that dies in the finale...

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Glad to read Marg will be back!

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Glad Marg's staying a little longer.

As for Ausiello's "scoop", I agree its gotta be Haskell. He's not a pivotal character for the overall series, but he has been a pivotal character over the last couple of seasons.

13. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

I've decided... Haskell kills Ecklie. Ecklie's daughter joins Vegas. Cath takes over as Ecklie. Nick takes over as Shift Super, Sara takes over as 2nd.

Or they do the silly split shift again.

14. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Catherine's gonna become bald?:shifty:

15. Lt.Sugar

Lt.Sugar Hit and Run

And will look like a weasel? :wtf:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.