Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Sent you email, Desertwind, since I am not sure how to amend the PM thingy :)

I had no real like for Bieber, but I'm glad he's not coming back again. And hopefully next season will be better since it's unlikely Haskell will be back yet again (if he's indeed dead)

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's MacsGirlMel I got your e-mail and did reply, and the strong rumor but no actual news yet, to if LF returning fro S/12, but he supposedly is in talks with the head honches for returning, basically that's what the gal said on the site I told you about;)

4. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Thanks, Shane. It was good of you to clear the waters. It does get a little murky sometimes with the "spoilers".

*mumble*
    (stupid Ricci rumor getting my hopes up... and other things) *grumble*

5. Desertwind

More SPOILER news on the finale scroll down aways to read about it.. one thing that I was thrilled about is the comment about Langston, how HE WINS, so the gossip & rumors about LF, and him returning as Langston may be true:thumbsup:

CSI FINALE

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, we were told not too long ago that Ray would be investigated regarding the confrontation between himself and Haskell. So, I figure the end of the season would be IAB coming in saying he's being investigated and has to go on leave until they decide on that. So that could go either way depending on whether or not LF chooses to return to the show. The show wants him back, but if his contract has or is expiring soon, its ultimately his call.

7. ricker23

ricker23 Victim

No to mention that article is from 3 weeks ago. It's old news that Langston wins.

8. Desertwind

That's so true, I do know that the writers love him, the cast loves him and the major fan base loves him. He's also close to his home in L.A from Universal studios and that's a big bonus to him, so time will tell. And on the post above, what on earth does the date have to do with the finale outcome, whether it was 2 weeks ago or two months ago.. nothing:confused:Plus this episode was already filmed when this "spoiler" news was in this article~

Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  9. MacsGirlMel

So are we ever going to hear more about Nick's issues?

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

What issues?

11. MacsGirlMel

The problems he was having earlier in the season....we revisited them tonight during Bump and Grind. I forget what started it though.

12. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

It began in the season premier, Nick's counseling sessions were mandatory due to his being shot by, and then killing Jekyll. Catherine gave him the doctors card so he could set the appointments. Then when he had to kill the first McCann brother, he had some moments of what I guess could be called post traumatic shock, and was then seen getting ready to make the call. In the 2nd ep, he mentions the appts. to Cath and then by the time Bump & Grind initially aired, 7 eps in, he said he had completed the two mandatory sessions, but was quitting and not going back for further sessions. Hope that helps to clarify your questions!

13. MacsGirlMel

Yeah I did see that last night. I'd like to see it brought up again, just 'cause it'd be more like RL, where people don't always come through things so quickly, but they're preoccupied with Raykell I guess. CSI isn't always the best on continuity, we know that lol. Or being like RL.

14. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

15. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.