Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what I said when they brought in Lauren Lee Smith:confused:so guess we'll have to get used to this girl too~

I've seen that actress before. What I mostly remember her from is "My Date with the President's Daughter" :lol:.

Well, smack!
fightingsmile1.gif

:lol:

I know, seriously. I'm rolling my eyes so hard right now. Fuck!

It's okay vegaslights :)

Here is her imdb page, she's no stranger to CBS, she guest stared on CSI: Miami, Cold Case, Criminal Minds, Without A Trace and had a role on Medical Miami

Really all I know her for is for My Date With the President's Daughter too :)

I have no qualms about issuing a retraction--I mean, all journalists reach that point. But calling the story a 'breathless' report is beyond ridiculous. The intel was solid as of last night. And seriously... look around my site. Everything has panned out before... I did break the news about Billy returning. It's just frustrating.

And I see we're getting another blonde beauty. Surprise! :rolleyes:

Well, how do we know they're right and you're not?? :)

Anyway, such is the nature of spoilers and we all know they are subject to change and sometimes don't pan out. No worries! :)

EW has been incorrect before, so they really have no room to insult.

This new girl does look like a cross between Emilie De Ravin and Rachel Nichols though.

^^

True and I haven't see anyone else confirm or deny any of this, hopefully CBS can confirm something tomorrow or so

This new girl does look like a cross between Emilie De Ravin and Rachel Nichols though.

If you watched the short-lived Bruckheimer medical show, Miami Medical, that was on CBS last year, she played the young doctor. I like her. She's a pretty good actress.

Now, if they could just find a role for the hottie who played her hot doc co-star, Mike Vogel. :drool:

You're not a real reporter if you don't have a retraction ;)

Every site eats crow. It's the good ones that own up to it, apologize, and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back