Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Woah, that is an awesome pic-I can't seem to stop staring at it...

2. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

*STARES* ----> :drool::drool::drool::drool: *thud*

*while later*

I'm okay....I'm...stunned I mean that pic is....WHOA!!! :devil::devil::devil:

Damn that gives me naughty thoughts! It should be illegal to have that kind of expression especially wearing that kind of jacket! :lol: He really looks like that "come and get me if you dare!" :devil::devil::devil: And I would get him, cuff him and punish him for lookin' that hot and desirable! :drool::devil::drool:
    :lol:

Thanks Jade for sharing and great to see you again in here. :D You should pop here more often especially with gifts like THAT! :lol: I like other 2 pics too. Blame those curls hehe! :lol::adore:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  3. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Here Gary is in his element. Lt. Dan Band in Kanehoe Bay Marine Corp base. :guffaw::guffaw:

[​IMG]

4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

A Tweet+Twitpic from Gary :)
    [​IMG]
    Just wanted to share this thought you'd like ;) I really do like Gary's shirt and that leather jacket!!! I've missed it! :drool::drool::drool: He looks handsome. :)

5. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Gary looks the best in dark clothes and in leather, too.
    :guffaw::devil::guffaw::devil:

6. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

oh Mac so totally needs to wear that leather coat!! :drool::drool::drool::drool: Hear that Gary? Give Mac some of your own wardrobe! :lol::devil::devil:

and i found pics!!!!!

[​IMG]
    *droops into staring puddle* :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool:

[​IMG]
    he can take me round the non-tourist-area of chicago any day....! :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

[​IMG]
    :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I agree with that leather coat! Talking about wardrobe of his I'm not sure but I think I've seen one or two almost similar shirts on Mac and Gary! Remember the club scene where he was playing that Stella came to watch him? That dark shirt which really showed his neck...I've seen that some other times on Gary! :D Smart man that shirt is perfect for him! :drool: Also some black jeans are very similar too so who knows maybe some of the wardrobe IS combined haha! :lol::lol::devil::devil:

That first pic.....Jade are you trying to give me a heart attack!?! :eek::drool::eek:

That pic is sooooooooooooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean if I was sitting next him (him dressed like THAT!!!) it'd be VERY hard to concentrate on istructions....those glasses looks SEXY! not to mention that tanktop is giving me veeery naughty ideas! :devil::devil::devil: Does this man know what he does to us....??? That silent charm and cuteness is just IRRESISTIBLE and when you add there that neck, chest and arms...umm that cute curly hair!

[​IMG]*

*thud*

*moment later*

*mumbles while mopping*
    [​IMG]
    "this puddle was totally HIS fault!" :devil::lol:

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Wow, so many hot pics! My favourite is that first and second ones Jade posted.*drooooooooool*

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

those two in particular just "......" - i know i've had them a little while now but i can't help it! every time i see them i just go all melty again:drool::drool::drool:

i REALLY have got to work out what that book is he's reading too - i've tried de-blurring it but not having much luck, even in PSCS5

10. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

of *course* it's HIS fault!! it always is!!! :D haha, and i just wanted to share my near-death experience with you ;):devil:

And of course, i can never come here empty-handed, so....

[​IMG]
    :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: besides, the amazing dark shirt which is stunning, for some inexplicable reason i can't pull my eyes away from the badge and belt... :devil::devil::devil::devil:

[​IMG]
    i just want to rumple his hair and give him a big squeeze and then drag him off somewhere... :devil: *sigh* that look....!!! :adore::devil::adore::devil::adore:

11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

:D:D:D haha thanks for sharing! :lol::lol::lol:

me neither! :devil::devil::devil::devil:

Course I didn't came here empty handed either. I brought some photo shoot pics with me. I just fell in love with all of these! Check out and you know why! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

owwwww!!!!:adore::adore::adore::adore: I should be ILLEGAL to have eyes like that and use them to tempt us!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

12. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

<3 <3 <3 this one so much

13. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi Sam, thanks, I like this pics of Gary. Hi looks very good, but a little bit tiredly.
    :devil::drool::devil::drool::devil:

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

It was Gary's Birthday yesterday [​IMG] so I watched the day before Of mice and man and yesterday True West. 2 of my favourite films of his! :) I thought I'd post some caps from True West cause I'm sure you wanna see Austin as much as I do!

But before that I wanna this one pic which I've saved for this day! :D
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Do I need to say that he's sooooooooooo sexy!?!?!
    :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

hmm...okay back at my mission...Trues West! :lol:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    OMG.....heeelp.....[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sry most of these pics were quite "one themed" I hope you don't mind but blame last night I couldn't help but think to rip that shirt off him several times! :devil::devil::evil::evil::devil::devil:

I gotta "try" :lol: study some history now. [​IMG]

ENJOY!!! [​IMG]

15. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

*thud*

*die* [​IMG]

NO, you do not! :devil::devil::devil:

'"sorry"?! "Mind" you ask?!?!! :eek::drool: oh god, that last pic....! I think Lee needs to get shoved out of the way and since it's "such a scorcher" Austin needs help taking off that shirt... :devil::evil::devil:

And since yesterday was Gary's birthday, I'd be quite remiss if I didn't come with my own special presents ;) Sorry i couldn't post anything on time, but I had to work a 16hr shift on St. Patrick's Day/Gary's bday... :( so, to make up for it.....

[​IMG]
    priceless!! :lol::lol:

[​IMG]
    *cough* 'nough said... :evil::evil::evil:

and sticking with Sam's theme... :devil:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    *................* <-- is all i can manage... :drool::devil::drool::devil::drool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    awwww... :adore::adore::adore:

And a couple clickies for good measure so you can see the rest in my album ;)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.