Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

More Haskell stuff?? Ugh, seriously thinking about skipping that episode too or at least watching it from DVR so I can FF through those parts.

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Oh my gosh! :wtf: :lol: :shifty: Where are they and why on earth would there be a box of Haskell files/stuff there?

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

That would be Heather's house (dominion? sex pit? party place? No clue what it is now. :lol:). The other photos are from the 'human animals' club place. Lots of partying and playing if you know what I mean. ;)

4. Smokey

Still...is Ray carrying around a box of Haskell's case files with him?? Or maybe "Doctor" Heather is analyzing Haskell case for some reason?

5. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Honestly can't they leave Haskell out of Unleashed, it's bad enough I lost Greg in that ep, Haskell has 3 episodes after that, I'm all for continuity but ugh! :scream:

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Heathers place still likes like the Bordello she uses to run:confused: So she's been in Vegas the whole time? And I hardly think Ray would bring the Haskell issue/files to her, unless maybe she wanted to know, to delve into his twisted mind. Intriguing and strange at the same time. But the writers still get the fans to watch, and the ones who don't want to, there's many other dramas to choose from. I am interested to see this. And I don't think Heather can pull the wool over Rays eyes, he's to bright, and hard to con:cool:

Thank's for the caps vegaslights~

7. kabcsi

kabcsi Dead on Arrival

I'm sorry, but god damn, can you please post something without declaring youre undenying love about Langston...it's anoying as hell...and moderators, I don't care what you think about me posting a personal message...this is annoying. Every post I have read from Desertwind for the last ten pages, there is like this mini praise about this character. This is the spoiler page, not the "Let me declare how much I love this character page" . I understand that you enjoy this character, despite the amount of people who don't, but can you please give us a break....(but i am sorry for those people who constantly bash you're favorite character)

Okay I'm done.

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Dis gonna be good!

9. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Ecklie has a kid!! Ha! I always wondered about that

So that's what that wierd confusing spoiler was about, maybe this could be our new female lead :)

10. Smokey

kabcsi, please keep in mind the reminder I posted a week ago:

In addition, if a poster is bothering you in any way you are always free to put them on "Ignore" and you will no longer see any of their posts.

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

This sounds interesting! And I thought maybe his daughter would end up moving to Vegas and joining their team since we'll be losing Cath and they'll need more females on the show.

Anyone have any ideas on who could play Ecklie's daughter? The only people popping into my head at the moment are Charisma Carpenter and Emma Caulfield (Cordelia on Buffy/Angel and Anya on Buffy, respectively).

I guess Ecklie's daughter is the one they were talking about in the earlier spoiler that everyone assumed was either Brass' daughter or Sofia.

12. Washington Pride

Washington Pride Rookie

Ecklie's daughter? Boy I sure hope that girl looks like her mother. Poor kid :(

13. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I'm going to take a guess and say that's the final scene of the episode, after they have already dealt with the current case. It will signify the continuation of the Haskell storyline to casual viewers. I personally don't like it, but I'm trying to remain objective.
    I guess if they want LH be a recurring guest they have to set up a relationship with a character besides Grissom. I agree, it's very contrived; but there it is.
    But, then again, maybe it's no more contrived than Ecklie's daughter. :lol:

14. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

If they want to walk into total contrivance, then Heather used to treat Haskell ;)

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

:lol: Exactly he has a daughter, well guess hes got some baggage of his own we never knew about:confused:I bet Grissom or Catherine knew. So their "estranged" part of his hostility possible. Maybe she's got his hair from the photo Smokey posted a ways back. How old is she supposed to be? Sometimes we don't see Ecklie for ages, then out of the clear blue we get to see his daughter:eek: And the writers keep coming up with bizarre and enticing stories~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.