Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Poppy Montogomery, no thank-you, I hated her on "Without a Trace", and she'd have to play Sam Spade because of the cross-over, they wouldn't be able to explain her transferring from the FBI to CSI.

And Cold Case had a cross-over with CSI:NY, so Kathryn would have to play Lily, again, I can't see a Philly Homicide Detective going through CSI training and transferring to Vegas.

I'd love to see Anabella Sciorra join the cast, actually, I loved her as Detective Barek in "Law & Order: CI"

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Doubt it.

Wish I had as many CSI friends as you do. ;)

I still want John Malkovich and Catherine Keener to join the show, but who knows...

Press release:

3. Robinjn

Robinjn Prime Suspect

Jorja Fox has not been there since Day 2. She left in season 8 and didn't return as a regular until season 10. Ok, so I'm nit-picking.

Fishburne leaving just ain't gonna happen. Sounds like a whole lot of wishful thinking to me. Besides, they've already done the kill-off-a-major-character thing--Warrick.

Nate Haskell is Ray's nemesis--why shouldn't Ray be the one to finish him off? When Chris Barbour or whoever said that it won't end well for Gloria, I don't think that means she dies. Remember the Dick & Jane Killer killed the man and tortured and later killed the woman. So I'm thinking Nate kills Gloria's new husband...

4. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Fox was there from Day 2 to Day 172; Days 183, 184, 186, 192, Then Day 207 onwards... hahaha, I really hope they kill of "super-Ray", he stole Dave's nickname!

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I am lucky,vegaslights about having CSI contacts but get frustrated that my CSI pals [6 neighbors] and many customers and family, plus old buddies from Nevada won't sign on this site. One excuse after another. Mainly too busy or they say they will, and don't. My one neighbor said the only thing he ever remembered about Billy Petersen in was that he was in "Cousins" I laughed:lol: But they now watch CSI because they like LF, I hear this alot. I don't bring it up unless whoever mentions TV or celebrities. Lots of Charlie Sheen banter. I just am going by what I hear from others who they like and who they don't Some love Cath, some love Sara. Most love Brass I do know that everyone I speak with does in fact adore George as Nick. That's pretty much a given. Who doesn't love him?

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

George said Nick might get to deliver a baby on an upcoming episode in one of those interviews we read. At least Doc. Robbins will be there with him. :)

Susan

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

That's our Nick! :adore: and Doc Robbins, you boys go! :adore:

ETA: Could be interesting interactions between Sara and Heather. No matter what people say, I still say Gil and Heather did the nasty. :D I always thought Heather is a better fit for Grissom. Her and Catherine were the only two women who really 'got' Grissom.

8. Desertwind

But Grissom didn't LOVE those two women and apparently Sara did get him too, he married her. I want to see Heather with Ray, she was thrilled to meet him LF she stated. Heather is not a threat to Sara and they'd have nothing to really say to each other:confused:

9. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Heather shouldn't have any interaction with Ray, IMO, they have no history, it won't be interesting at all.

I wanted to see her with Catherine & Brass really, although her interaction with Sara will be fun.

I will be very angry if this turns out to be an "all about Langston" episode, let it be a Heather episode, please God!

10. Desertwind

Neither did Greg and I've seen fans who want to see them in a scene together, I can't wait to see how Ray intereacts with Heather, being she's on again. It will be intriguing. Maybe she's doing a whole new character then back when she was Lady Heather. Ray is the star of CSI, so he will be featured, and hooray for that, the more the better. I love seeing him and Sara work together:bolian:

11. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

The difference here being that Greg is familiar with Heather having processed evidence for two of the cases she was involved in. This is mainly something his fans would want to see as a humorous event as well, as Greg has shown an... interest in the stuff Heather did. :lol:

I'm a little unsure of having Ray interact with Heather. I'm afraid the writers would try to show a similar encounter as Grissom had upon meeting Heather. Ray is often shown as an intellectual and thus might speak of Heather's former profession from a scientific angle the way Grissom did. If they can come up with something different, I'm all for it. I just don't want them to try to redo what Grissom did.

12. MaxPointy

MaxPointy Hit and Run

13. Desertwind

Nice post Max very fair and balanced, and interesting, nice to see that:bolian: Everything you've said makes total sense. I hardly think also that LF would pull a Sheen antic, he's way to professional and I don't think he does drugs and gets wasted at this time in his life. I've never heard any negative gossip about him only one item pertaining to his sleazy daughter Montana, which he was horrified and very disapointed. Never-the less I do hope that Jorja decides to sign back on and I think George is in it for the long haul, thank goodness for him he's a straight arrow and we always seem to know where he stands. I can't predict about Paul [he lives on the east coast] or Eric,or the rest:confused:

And on ratings last week CSI came in 5th with 13,386 million viewers, so that's not a problem ~

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'd love an outsider to come in, it'd be interesting. IDK really who I'd like to see as the super if they did that. And with the females, I have a hard time because the ones I recall well are Bones or Buffy folks, and they're good, but IDK if any would really fit. Amy Acker perhaps, she does science geek really well. And the Bones folks have a show already so :(

Of course if NY doesn't make it back, my dream would be sending Mac over...LOL (or Stella but seems like MK is done.) Just having Mac interact with Brass would be awesome. Or Brass and Flack. Trouble is, the NY squad is all cops, unlike the Vegas CSIs. (except for Hawkes I think)So it wouldn't work very well.

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.