Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Hmmmm....I'm not seeing anything in her hand though - maybe it's a recording device (our sly lil girl :lol:) - otherwise I've no clue

Yeah I noticed the no signs of 9.18 there too :( damn CBS and their hatred of continutiy! :shifty: - Although am I seeing a bruise on her left cheek? or is that shadow?

Okay....your last comment I'm just gonna leave out :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

2. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I noticed the exact same details before I read your comments. The thing up her sleeve looks like something clipped to her sleeve, no idea what it is!

Yeah, and I had the same reaction when I saw her wearing the belt. Maybe its her form of therapy. And what did you say about the other thing..MJ? :lol:

The more I look at those three guys, they are starting to look all like a Nickhead. Well if he is creepy enough, I would love to see Natalia giving him a slap if he touches her. At least we know she can protect herself this time around.

More great promo pics from 9.20: Looking blazing!
    http://www.daemonstv.com/2011/03/08...ack-season-9-episode-20-photos/csi-miami-279/

3. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

In 9.22 - the finale (Dead Reckoning) Natalia is testifying in court in regards to Patrick Clarkson. Lyla and Ross Clarkson also return (in addition to Patrick). She's giving testimony about whether Patrick should be able to have joint custody.

Wait,wait,wait a second! :wtf: whether he should get joint custody?! :wtf::wtf: WDF?! :wtf: You need to be free from jail in order to have custody in America right?!

*breathe....breathe....*

I have an idea, as I said before - Mark Pellegrino "is involved" in Natalia's kidnapping and "has a strange sense of right and wrong" - which leads me to believe he is the matermind behind Natalia's kidnapping (but does that mean Patrick gets to walk free? :wtf:)

Now I'm REALLY confused over this Patrick case - all I know is poor Nat! If we're this confused - imagine how the situation is for her in 9.18 :p

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I have to laugh at all your :wtf:'s in that post. I'm totally with you though!

Wow. I'm just lost on this one. I really have no idea what to think anymore. What could come from her testifying in court? This is the finale we're talking about....shouldn't we be seeing some surprises or something?
    Testifying in court just seems so...uneventful. :shifty:

Hmm. I suppose we just need to wait to see these episodes for everything to make sense & to see where all this is leading Natalia.

BTW, I've read that Natalia will have a stuntwoman in 9.21....no idea what kind of stunts, but...there ya go.

5. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Just.....:confused::confused::confused::confused: and :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:.

Why is he free to walk? HELLO!!! He may not be guilty for being a serial killer (still not known) but he is guilty for escaping from prision and kidnapping a CSI!!! Putting Natalia through so much and now he still need her to testify for him? :mad::brickwall:

I hope our girl doesn't end up crazy or something.

6. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I'm with you, I hope the story makes sense and doesn't have Natalia looking crazy or stupid (TPTB will have a very angry Irish kid if they do *shakes fist* :scream:)

7. yen35

yen35 Witness

I thought last Monday's episode was excellent and Natalia was superb in it. My dad also really likes Natalia so I watched the episode again with him. The episode itself reminded me a bit of 'Criminal Minds' because the killer couple was seriously so creepy.
    Thank you for all the spoilers and I look forward to seeing episode 18 if Eva said it was her favorite episode.

-----
    Delynn, I love your new avatar. They all look great! I assume its the season 8 promo pic.

8. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

And also don't make her feel guilty for having to make some decision. I really wonder how this is going to tie with the main case and if it is linked somehow. It makes no sense (yet) for this to be something separate, I mean even a judge is being brought back and someone said this is a slimy judge (?) which can't be good news. :confused:

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I think the 2 things will cross eventually since Patrick is linked to the killer in the finale. Don't know about the shady judge....shouldn't he have already been arrested?
    Whatever the case, I have a feeling something will go wrong in the courtroom -- it just seems too "easy" (& totally unlike tptb) if Patrick get's custody & everything is peachy. Something will go down & I have a feeling it will indeed involve Natalia.

As far as 9.18 & Patrick being a free man. That could have alot to do with the fact that he is found innocent & Natalia beats him up. Any defense attorney (or whoever) could turn things around & make Patrick look like the victim; the team might not have any choice but to watch him walk right out the door a free man. Just a theory.

ETA:
    BTW, we're nearing 1000 posts in this thread -- time to start thinking of some new titles.

10. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Well I enjoyed tonights episode! Alot of Natalia. I especially loved the scene of her climbing the tree and the leech getting stuck on Ryans leg. I loved him freaking out and Nat going "Ew." We also got to see Natalia do some karate! I was like go Nat! I can't wait till 9.18! I'm counting down the days. I've got awhile to go. :( The one thing I didn't like was when Nat pulled out the wire to the computer and then no one ever plugged it back in and when they left, he went to typing again. And I thought Nat was supposed to speak spanish in this episode?! I didnt hear one spanish word escape he mouth! That one guy was a creep. Especially when he was saying say please, and I can take it all the way off. That freaked me out. It's funny how Natalia always gets those guys. I wonder what it is? ;) can't wait for next weeks episode! Keep Natalia coming!

11. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

There actually wasn't that much of her and disappointed that we did not get to hear her speak Spanish. I guess some of her scenes were cut. Not my kind of episode though so didn't like it. And well as for Natalia, I can say 'Don't mess with her'. ;)

He wasn't really typing again, just randomly pressing on the keyboard out of frustration.

Can't really think right now, how about:

Eva/Natalia #4: Always there for the team :p

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  12. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

Greetings good people! I was able to view the "Hunting Ground" epi yesterday online!

I think a comment is in order here.

This episode rocked!! Perhaps Rodriguez should make writing and directing a full-time gig. This episode was a standout! I'm not going to go full bore on every reason
    why I think this. This is the Natalia thread after all!

I was thrilled with Eva's performance. God! I hope this is a trend! I believe she did better on all counts. I particularly like how she's seems to be toughening up. I also like how her character has gotten a sort of trademark, if you will, of that chestnut brown leather jacket that she seems to have worn in a number of past episodes.

I have had mixed reviews about some of the epis this season. Some good, some not so good, and a few I thought flat out sucked. But I am giving this one a big thumbs up!

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Loved Natalia in 'Hunting Ground' -- Adam did a good job writing her.

Favorite Nat moments:
    "ew" (her face, lol)
    Whole scene with jerkface office geek hitting on her (classic Natalia responce).
    Kicking down the shooter (oh hell yes! Totally had flashbacks of 'Carrie' in Cries in the Dark).

Promo for next week looks just as awesome...
    Natalia. Running. Enough said.

Photo sharing time (she's such a hottie):

Eva @ Battle Los Angeles premiere

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Eva with Kaya @ John Varvatos' 8th Annual Stuart House Benefit
    [​IMG]

One more
    http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa9/mjszud/article-0-0B29EE6D00000578-82_196x536.jpg

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Eva LaRue is on the cover of the new FIRST Magazine, and how her new "diet" the PALEO is working how she lost 20 pounds on it and also has her daughter Kaya on it. Lots of recipes, and photos of her, gawd she's beautiful and her figure WHOA, perfect, she's so trim and slim:bolian:

15. yen35

yen35 Witness

I just finished 'Hunting Ground' and loved all the Natalia scenes. The way she got the DNA from the leech and matched it to the suspect was just fantastic! It was fun when she went up the tree as well.
    mjszud, thanks for those lovely pictures. I really like the one with Eva and her daughter. They both look really beautiful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.