"The List" Discussion *Spoilers*

DJRideout

Following the trace
Series: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
Episode Title: 'The List'
Episode Number: 1117
Synopsis: "While investigating the murder of a convicted ex-cop, the CSIs stumble upon a list in his prison cell with names of several individuals he believed might have been his wife's true killer."

Original Airdate
: March 10, 2011
Written By: Richard Catalani
Directed By: Louis Milito

Guest Stars:

• Marc Vann as Conrad Ecklie
  • Alex Carter as Detective Vartann
  • Louis Herthum as Detective Lucas Martin
  • Melinda Page Hamilton as Jody Cambry
  • Rey Gallegos as Carlos Salavar
  • Dina Meyer as Anne-Marie Tolsom
  • Luis Jose Lopez as Tomas Molinez
  • Bryan Friday as Vance Tolsom
  • Hector Atreyu Ruiz as Jose Casita
  • Scott Haze as Aryan Skin Head
  • Max Martini as Jarrod Malone
  • John L. Curtis as Canine Officer
  • Chris Ellis as Warden Clinton Malton

I know it's already posted in the spoiler thread but I thought I post the promo here :)

Looks good, I hope it is, and there had better be a lot more Greg this time

I think this could have made a really good two parter
instead of the upcoming two part Haskell ep

I wonder what type of role Dina Meyer's character will play in this ep, and whether Detective Lucas Martin is IA or a suspect?

Funny that there's been very little promotion for this ep, there are certainly parts of that promo that i hope are creative editing!

Dina Meyer is in the Saw films also in Starship Troopers and she's been on CSI before in Swap Meet.

Dina Meyer is in the Saw films also in Starship Troopers and she's been on CSI before in Swap Meet.

:lol:Guess I"m really out of the loop, I've also never heard of the SAW movies or Starship Troopers:confused:But I did watch "Swap Meet", guess I'll recognize her when I see her~

:lol:Guess I"m really out of the loop, I've also never heard of the SAW movies or Starship Troopers:confused:But I did watch "Swap Meet", guess I'll recognize her when I see her~

She was also in the short lived WB show "Birds Of Prey". Her character was in a wheelchair if I recall. She was Barbara Gordon/Batgirl in it. She was also Lucinda on the original Beverly Hills 90210 series. Here's her imdb page: Dina Meyer. She's been in a lot of things, aside from the Swap Meet ep of CSI and one episode of CSI: Miami ("Deep Freeze" from 2007).

Last edited:
She was also in the short lived WB show "Birds Of Prey". Her character was in a wheelchair if I recall. She was Barbara Gordon/Batgirl in it. She was also Lucinda on the original Beverly Hills 90210 series. Here's her imdb page: Dina Meyer. She's been in a lot of things, aside from the Swap Meet ep of CSI and one episode of CSI: Miami ("Deep Freeze" from 2007).

I didn't recoginize the name until the mentions of Starship Troopers and "Birds of Prey". Dizzy and Oracle for the win!! :lol:

Never heard of those either, and I thought I was so up on all show-biz things:confused:isn't she the one who lied about being with the guy in the hotel room she was really wth a girl? Thank's for the IMDB link Praetor~

And she was Kate in Friends :D

Never heard of those either, and I thought I was so up on all show-biz things:confused:isn't she the one who lied about being with the guy in the hotel room she was really wth a girl? Thank's for the IMDB link Praetor~

That was actually GregNickRyanFan who had the link. :)

I am intrigued by this episode. It'll be nice to have one focused more on the PD.

Just saw the promo myself. All I can say is "WOW!"

Brass, Vartann, and ECKLIE slept with the guy's wife! Whoa!

Can't wait!

Back