NCIS: Los Angeles

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by E/C Lover, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Same here! Here's hoping we won't have to!

Question, how do I hide a spoiler when I post?

2. luf100

luf100 Coroner

We so do! I haven't watched this week's episode yet though, so I need to see that preview. :eek:

If you click on Go Advanced, there's a little smiley face guy at the top of your post with an X for a mouth. Click on that, a box should pop up that asks you to to put what your spoiler is about (like, NCIS:LA for example) then type what you want in between the boxes. :D

3. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Cool, thanks!

From what I've heard, this was an ep that was filmed while Eric Christian Olsen was away doing reshoots for The Thing. So I'm guessing that Deeks being shot was a way to keep him in the ep but with reduced screentime. Poor Deeks!
    Really looking froward to the ep!

4. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Whew, thanks for telling me that! So long as he doesn't die, I'm okay with it! :D I was getting a little worried, and you've eased my mind. Makes sense, though!

Verrrry anxious for Tuesday! ;)

5. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Oh my goodness! Did anybody else have their heart in their mouth through last nights NCIS LA? I mean, I'd been spoiled for a few bits and pieces, but still, just seeing it all play out was OMG!!! Poor Deeks! I *loved* the very last scene of the ep. And I'm totally not surprized that this ep got the best ratings of the season so far!

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I was expecting it to be someone trying to get to Callen (most likely) or Sam. I was surprised they were after Kensi.

Susan

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Good ep last night. I wonder if those people were after Kensi because of her father.

8. blackflag

I'd like to say - Kensi can handle herself!

From what I understand, the guy she shot was a Chechen Terrorist. Kensi relocated is wife (exwife?) and son after an attempt on the wife's life. The terrorist said 'Joshua' when he was dying that told Kensi who they were. According to what she said to Eric, even she wouldn't have been able tell him where they were. They dissappeared right after she relocated them. Deeks was just being used because he was the weekest link.

Susan

9. GregNickRyanFan

Oh, that's right. I forgot about the relocated people LOL.

10. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I'm kinda late but I loved the episode. ^_^ Poor Deeks. I was actually surprised they were after Kensi too (but wow I'd actually seen the episode where Kensi helped the guys ex-wife and son so I knew what was going on). I loved Deeks saving her! :D Had to be painful though. >.<

It was interesting to hear about Deeks' dad too. I don't know if they've ever mentioned him before on the show but I was surprised to hear Deeks shot him when he was 11. o_O I assume he was abusive or something, since Hetty said it was self-defense. But they never specifically said what his dad was doing.

11. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

In Borderline, after Kensi tells Deeks about her good relationship with her father, he says that he's pretty sure his dad hates him.
    Kensi "How do you know"
    Deeks "Because the last time I saw him he pointed a shotgun at me and said, Marty, I hate you"
    then he said something along the lines of how "that was six years ago, the miserable bastard could be dead by now"

It's hard to tell whether it was a continuity error, or if Deeks was referring to the incident when he was 11, and just fudged the timeline because he didn't want to open up the whole can of worms at that point.

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Aaah okay. Thanks!

13. blackflag

From CBSTweet:

Nate's back. :)
    clip from episode

Susan

14. GregNickRyanFan

Tonight's episode was good. It was nice seeing Nate again. I've missed him. So glad the guy who killed Moe is now history.

Edited to fix typo.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  15. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

*cough*he is now*cough*