"All That Cremains" Discussion **Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

It wasn't a ballistics test as such though. More of an acoustic test to see if the gunshots were audible.

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Wow I actually liked this one, C'mon DLA you need to write more episodes like this! :)

I don't totally get why Ray just didn't say that they aren't married anymore, is it cause he doesn't like to talk about it or what? :confused:

Glad to see there wasn't too much focus on Ray and his ex, at the beginning I was starting to get worried

Yay!! :hugegrin: Greg got good screentime!! :hugegrin: *happy dancing* I loved it when he wacked the guys, I was thinking he was going to stop them, but I couldn't figure out how cause I didn't think he was carrying a gun

No Brass or Catherine, that's my biggest compliant, I didn't notice until about half way through and figured they were a no show, I really wish they'd say they are in court, or it's their day off, something

I like Frankie, I am cautiously hoping they keep her

Dying by stuffing cremains down their throat, that's kinda a new one, I mean yeah we've seen people die on the show by shoving an object(s) down their throat but body parts or whats left of the body, ew :p

Hodges needs to learn when to stop talking, and I swear he's doing everything these days, field work, all the lab work, next thing ya know he'll do Ecklie's job :eek::lol:

Henry in the morgue, that's what the second time, the first was Werewolves

I had hoped I was wrong about the girl, I had suspected her because like they said it was someone familiar with the house, which meant the daughter or a girlfriend

Sara having a reference to baseball :thumbsup:

3. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Just because their wives don't come visit them in the morgue.. they do probably get together outside work (off-camera).

I felt sorry for Gloria when Nick was "there she is!" and Sara and Dave turned to stare at her when she walked past. :lol:

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Sort of like the KFed punch :lol:

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't recall seeing Henry in this episode. But I missed a bit of one of the morgue scenes cause I was elsewhere in the house, so I may have missed that.

Wait, there's an animated icon of that scene? :lol:

6. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

WTF was that?!

C.

7. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

:guffaw:That was fun, bop the Bieber! See Greg doesn't need a gun to catch the guys :angel:

Anyway i loved the episode. The way man was killed is creepy. I always find ''the cremaiton'' creepy. Keeping the remains like that...
    On the other hand the man was killed by his dead wife, sort of :p What a psycho daughter ...

Katee is back !!! She was great, i enjoyed with her scenes a lot. Also loved all the scenes with Sara, Nick and Greg of course.

No Brass, no Cath and no explanation why is that. Ray and his ex, the relationship issues again...

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I enjoyed Hodges in this one, as I usually do. :) I cringed tho when he said to Nick that he'd rather "go six feet under" than be cremated. My favorite thing tho was when he said he wanted to have a tombstone..."something that someone can worship me at". :guffaw:

9. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I liked this episode. A lot! I was completely focused on the case and not worried about characters and their personal lives. Ray's story was nicely placed in the background, not a lot of fuss was made over it, and I enjoyed it as well.

I will say that this was one of the more disturbing cases I've seen. Not the worst, but very unsettling. The steps taken to murder and dispose of her father were rather cold-hearted. The kicker for me was using the string to slice of the body parts. Wow...

I was impressed by Christina Milian. I was worried that it was going to be another over-hyped guest star who fell flat, but I feel she did a very convincing job. I liked her.

Loved seeing Det. Reed again. Since Brass wasn't here but she was, is she becoming the new Sofia? I hope so!

I also liked Gloria. She wasn't how I expected and neither was the circumstances of her appearance. I had assumed that she would be connected to a case or something. Glad she wasn't. Though we probably won't see her again, I wouldn't be opposed to a second appearance as long as it is similar to this one.

And major kudos to Greg! I loved how he smacked the bad guys with the board. So awesome!! He had the best line too! Sara: "Where's the sex?" Greg: "Tell me about it..." :lol: I'm assuming these days poor Greggo has only been dating Ms. Rosie Palms.

Great episode. Disturbing and funny. I didn't even notice the lack of Brass, though I did miss Catherine.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  10. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I liked how they addressed Ray's personal life in the background. As long as it's left alone for a while now, I'll be happy.

As for the case, at first I sort of suspected the daughter (not noticing her father was missing) but then I thought I was probably wrong and started to think someone else had killed him - so I wasn't really expecting her to be the killer. I guess I should stick with my initial guess sometimes.

Hodges is so socially awkward sometimes, Nick had to pull him away :lol:

11. schedius

schedius Victim

I enjoyed this episode, I like following the evidence ..wish that they would proof that she really did it though, not just take her word for it.
    How can she cut all that bones, that can't be easy. And the boxes are clean no blood, no prints? On the flashback she was covered in blood.

I like that we get to see more of their personal life this season. :thumbsup:

12. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't there were three separate sets of prints found on the box? The daughters, the fathers and Sydney's that were originally ruled out seeing the trio lived there? I know they pulled prints off of something.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I thought that was the knee pads.

14. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

They found prints on the box from the three who lived in the house, plus the thrift store driver. They also got prints from the bedroom, from those three plus the housekeeper. The knee pads had DNA from Sydney and the daughter. She could have washed her hands before taking the boxes out, but yeah, she was totally covered in blood, but apparently none got on the outside of the boxes.

15. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

I'd write about this episode but it would basically be everything that Praetor said, so yes, what Praetor said. I missed Brass though.:cool:

Maybe it was frustration that made him lash out with the board? Heh heh.