"All That Cremains" Discussion **Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

She used the strings to tie him up. There was a proper wire saw in the garage (Nick found it), that she used to cut him up.

I don't find the physical effort that unbelievable. The wire saw would've made the dismemberment pretty easy (much easier than a fruit knife!). Moving the body wouldn't have required lifting the full weight, as she dragged him to the bathroom, and then could've lifted/dragged him into the tub a bit at a time (just the legs over the edge, then lift the torso to follow).

I find it very disturbing that she had absolutely no sense of how wrong what she did was.

2. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Great episode. Nick was awesome.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Ray was awesome they were all great. Such a strong bond between them a tight knit group, Ray and Nick sharing their thoughts. To see Ray sharing his deepest feelings with Nick, how he's opened up to him. I would still like to know what happened to Ray and Gloria's marriage:confused: Thie show is so great and all the episodes since LF came on board have been extrodinary. I'm glad we've got him on the show, what a honor and a treat[​IMG]

4. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Sorry DLA but I don't use the Internet to search for very sick stuff. Thanks for researching though I still find the episode bad. You can't please everybody. Good thing is I'm in the minority here since many seem to like the episode.

Good job on Ray's background. We finally get some answers.

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Scheduled to repeat this Wednesday, 7/20, at 10:00 EST. :)