Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

It was perfect!
    I think you're right about the grandkids, too! I'd love to find out what Ma Grissom signed at the end. The conversation was about sex. And then Grissom's response was 'sometimes too much'. But, you wouldn't tell your mom that, would you? :lol: Hopefully, someone will find out and post it somewhere. Enquiring minds want to know. :D

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  2. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

I'm just so excited....like I can't even explain! So I'll just copy and paste what I wrote somewhere else, on here.

OMFG that episode was amazing! The ending killed me. I didn't know whether I should cry or squee! It just made me want Grissom back so much more. I know he isnt coming back right now, but that was the perfect....PERFECT set up for him to come back soon.

I hope we see Betty more, she was a rude old shrew at first, but she grew on me and I love her now!

masfskdjhfgjksdhfskhfsd I want more GSR.

First episode I have seen since season 9. Not only was it filled with GSR, it was a GREAT episode. I didn't even gripe about Ray being in it. Just...ahhh perfect. Loved it.

I still want a Geek baby...I bet Betty wants to be a grandma sometime...:lol:
    :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

3. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Hey guys, I'm so glad that you have consistency and a happy momens with your favourite couple, despite the fact that Grissom is no longer in the show.
    Now if only that could be done with my couple, which is in the worst written romance on the show.

4. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Oh, my! I love you jtd94...1st post. Thank you for the updates guys, I've been waiting this epi since December and even i have not yet watch it (still not yet available here in Asia, but patiently waiting for the download though), I am delighted to know it ended perfect in the gsr sense
    So he is really back at this epi?
    'Great sex'??.... hmmmm.... *runs off to find fanfic*
    Happy Valentines guys! :luvlove:

5. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Gawd, I just loved the closing minutes of "The Two Mrs. Grissoms" last night.

For someone whose TV-Heart is walking with a severe limp after last summer, last night was the first TV Joy and happiness I felt in over a year. :) I truly loved seeing the two Mrs. Grissoms together and hope that even if it never happens on the TV Show, the Grissom family line will continue. :D

Last night made me sleep a lot easier, not through boredom but with a scene of joy at the end. :D

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

This translation of the final scene was posted on JFO: :adore:

Gil Grissom: The graves were littered with pupae casings. It looked like someone dumped a ton of Rice Krispies on top of a bunch of halloween skeletons. It indicated that it wasn't a proper burial. During the Inca period, there was no greater punishment. We think it was meant as a warning. "Don't mess with the Moche."

Sara Sidle: Ah ha.

Gil Grissom: So anyway. How was your week? What'd you do?

Sara Sidle: Well. I almost got blown up twice. I accused your ex-girlfriend of murder. And ... Oh, and I told off your mother.

Gil Grissom: Oh good. You kept busy.

Sara Sidle: Yes. You see what happens when you stand me up?

Betty Grissom: *knocks on the doorway*

Gil Grissom: Who's that?

Sara Sidle: It's your mother.

Gil Grissom: Hi, Mom.

Betty Grissom: Hi!

Gil Grissom: You never came to the office when I was working there. I heard you and Sara had an exciting week.

Betty Grissom: I owe her a apology for that. *gives Sara an African Violet.*

Sara Sidle: Africian Violet. It's beautiful.

Gil Grissom: I told her you like vegetation.

Sara Sidle: Thank you ... I'm sorry too. Can we start over?

Betty Grissom: (nods) I would like that.

Gil Grissom: Hey when I come back, three of us will go out to dinner.

Betty Grissom: When?

Gil Grissom: Soon.

Betty Grissom: I still think you two need get together more, sex is always important in marriage.

Sara Sidle: Your mother is talking about our sex life.

Gil Grissom: In Incan society, the Moche elders would pass down their knowledge of sexual pleasure to the younger generation. Their stories were documented on their pottery. Little ceramic jars called sex pots.

Sara Sidle: Sex pots.

Betty Grissom: You can still learn alot from your elders.

Gil Grissom: Sometimes too much. I love you both.

Sara Sidle: I love you, too.

Betty Grissom: I love you.

Sara Sidle: Bye.

7. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Heh, why do you think video calls on computers were invented ;-)

I really liked this ep, the only problem is that it makes me miss Grissom even more.

8. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

One review from zap2it:

"The scene did, however, highlight the oddly touching chemistry between Petersen and Fox. Their characters are not the most socially adept, but together they make a rather nice couple. Here's hoping that the "CSI" team can persuade Petersen to do a bigger guest spot somewhere down the road."

I can't seem to watch that scene enough. :lol:
    Jorja's expressions, and inflections, are priceless.
    And, I love seeing a contented Grissom, talking about bugs and sex and love. :hugegrin:

9. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I love that line! He takes her little litany so calmly. :lol: I like the reference way back to when he sent her a plant too.

Thanks for posting the translations!

10. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I'm not a regular in this thread, but I wanted to drop in and say that Grissom's brief return had to be one of the sweetest moments I've seen on television in a very long time.

Sara and Grissom are perfect! I truly hope Peterson finds time to drop in a little more often.

11. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Hey everyone!

Wow, it's been ages since I posted on here. But I absolutely LOVED last night's episode. And I just feel like going fanfic crazy right now.

It made me happy because we've never been able to see them as a happy couple who isn't hiding their relationship from everyone... And I'm still so super happy that they are married. And this removes me pissed off about TPTB not telling us anything about their married life or relationship at all since Sara returned.. Grrr...

And Jorja was just fantastic and I love WP! Sigh, I wish he was back so they could be happy married couple on CSI.. .. :)

Also, Sara gave Nick one of her classic death stares at one point and I was thinking 'Yes, good old Sara back :)'

12. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

-------
    I apologise for the spam. I promise I only pressed the send button once...

Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
  13. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Welcome back, SA_Kate!
    It's nice to finally have something good to bring old GSR friends back into the show. I've noticed it on other boards as well.
    I agree it's so great to see them as a happy couple on the show; I think it's what a lot of us wanted to see before WP left. Better late, than never, I guess! This episode (thankfully) squashed my fears of reviving the angst now that Jorja is back.
    That final scene was classic GSR; a sweet moment at the end of an episode. It was a lovely scene. Just when I think the writers and ptb can't top something, or fix something that they've screwed up, they redeem themselves with an episode, and a final scene, like this.
    I will savor this one for a long time!

14. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Yay! I finally able to watch it and no guess how many times because probably I am not the only one guilty here of playing more and again ;).
    Everything that you have written here I share the joy and wonderment, and really it made me miss Grissom more. But then, seeing this episode I am thankful for giving us more GSR.
    The Two Mrs Grissoms, everything perfect! :thumbsup: Even Catherine, Nick and Hodges scenes. That was all awesome. Topping my list for the best epi this season so far.

Btw, welcome back SA_Kate!

15. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I loved the reference to Burden of Proof, with the plant, 'she likes vegetation'.

I have the urge to rewatch past episodes just to remember how far we've (they've) come. Did anyone ever think that we would be hearing about their sex life? :lol:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.