"The Two Mrs. Grissoms" Discussion *SPOILERS*

I think it's usually the next day isn't it? I follow them on Facebook and they always post an update the next day when it's up. :)

Since I'm not skilled enough to have a TiVo or even a working VCR...Does anyone know how soon after the episode airs that CBS will post the full episode on their website? Because I will be counting the MINUTES until they do hahaha Thanks!

I think it's usually the next day isn't it? I follow them on Facebook and they always post an update the next day when it's up. :)

Since I'm not skilled enough to have a TiVo or even a working VCR...Does anyone know how soon after the episode airs that CBS will post the full episode on their website? Because I will be counting the MINUTES until they do hahaha Thanks!

Thank you! :thumbsup:

It seems like Catherine who was involved in the explosion , well , though Marg said that she's leaving CSI , I do not hope she end up on Doc Robbins' table .

Love that clip! :guffaw:

I'm thinking CBS should do a spinoff with this woman playing Grissom's mother. "Mrs. Grissom" could solve murders, a la "Murder She Wrote", a kind of lighthearted thing.

If looks could kill, Nick would have been in trouble. And just for the record, who wouldn't like Nick! :adore: (Except maybe some Beiber fans in the near future!)

Great clip! It's a good thing Nicky is her superior in the field or I think we all know who'd be doing the next dumpster dive or 'body soup in a bag'.

The look on Nick's face is priceless.

I wish they would write more Nick and Sara sibling rivalry scenes.

I can't view the clip (stupid CBS, pull the CTV stuff before I see it, then put up copyrighted crap I can't see). I love the sibling vibe between Nick and Sara, so looking forward to seeing it tonight. I like it when he's being protective/worried about her too (Empty Eyes, One Hit Wonder).

The look on Nick's face is priceless.

I wish they would write more Nick and Sara sibling rivalry scenes.

I agree...those are really great. George and Jorja (almost sounds like siblings) do a great job portraying that sibling closeness.

Back