"The Two Mrs. Grissoms" Discussion *SPOILERS*

:lol:

Great job EW!! Well done, your just a few days behind but way to go!!! :thumbsup:

Though I guess it lets a few more fans know who haven't watched the past few years know and decide to tune in

So is William Petersen in the flesh on the show, or is it by Skype. Very vague, murky, and confusing:confused:

I think that even by videotape, there will be no mistaking his presence on the show. Looking forward to the episode!

You know, when I first heard about this episode, I didn't seem to be all that interested in the overall storyline. But the more spoilers and opinions that I read, the more curious I am, now, about it. I don't think it had anything to do with the mentions of a Grissom scene, but I have to say, it'll be nice to see him. Even if it's only for brief moment.

Well...that was my two cents worth :lol:

I saw the previews and CBS didn't even mention Grissom, at least on the one I saw. What's up with that?

I saw the previews and CBS didn't even mention Grissom, at least on the one I saw. What's up with that?

It may have been a way of probably creating a little buzz for the episode, what with the leak through CTV and all. What better way to get people talking about something than to say 'oh no, you weren't supposed to know that!'. Of course, that's just my opinion.

On a non-CSI related note - Now I'm off to drink coffee and write fanfic. I can't leave the house until someone comes to scoop snow away from at least one of my three doors. I'm locked inside nice and tight. Ugggggh, well at least I get a snow day (or two) out of the deal. Okay, go ahead and continue talking about the episode I just had to get that off my chest and this is the first thread I stopped at. :(

CBS released this new scene featuring Nick, Sara, Julia, and Betty

"She really seems to like me though" :lol: Careful Nick

Thank's sharp wow, intense. Sara look's beautiful, better than ever. She's alot prettier than his ex. And the mom has hugh brown eyes and Grissom had hugh blue eyes, but she does have his curly hair, guess he got his dads eyes.:confused: Nick:lol:

CBS released this new scene featuring Nick, Sara, Julia, and Betty

"She really seems to like me though" :lol: Careful Nick

If looks could kill, Nick would be a goner. :lol:

Yikes. I think the temperature in my house just dropped 20 degrees after watching that scene. Sara sure has her work cut out for her with Mommy Dearest.

Last edited:
^^My thoughts exactly! lol

I've never been this exited for an episode before! & I don't think I've watched the promos this many times either :D

I'm sorry that this is only partially related to the discussion, but this is the first episode I've been REALLY excited about in a while (it feels so nostalgic :lol:) and yet I of course have a late meeting at school tomorrow night :shifty:

Since I'm not skilled enough to have a TiVo or even a working VCR...Does anyone know how soon after the episode airs that CBS will post the full episode on their website? Because I will be counting the MINUTES until they do hahaha Thanks!

Back