"The Two Mrs. Grissoms" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Is the x-girlfriend the same woman from the sounds of silence ep back in S2 (I think). It looks like her.

Is the x-girlfriend the same woman from the sounds of silence ep back in S2 (I think). It looks like her.

No, Marlee Matlin has never been on the show. But she's been in lots of movies and some other TV shows. :)

I don't think I have been excited for an episode until I saw the preview for this one, this looks really good, I can't wait.

Is it just me or does Sara not have a ring on in these promos???

You're not the only one. I thought the same thing before looking back. I only noticed her wearing it at the last 10 s in the 1:23 one. But at that I had to watch it twice because it's so hard to see.

I can't imagine them not having her wear it though lol

Last edited:
Is it just me or does Sara not have a ring on in these promos???

You're not the only one. I thought the same thing before looking back. I only noticed her wearing it at the last 10 s in the 1:23 one. But at that I had to watch it twice because it's so hard to see.

I can't imagine them not having her wear it though lol
I think I was so stunned to see Sara in an evening dress that I didn't look, :lol:, but she is definitely wearing it when she is on the phone to Gil, and also in the scene with Hodges and Catherine.

They also posted a slightly longer promo than the one that aired Thursday night. http://www.cbs.com/video/video.php?pid=uczW5JZrMdpdaGJoov3YSZ2q5Vnq7RL4

I just saw that longer promo, I saw something at end of that promo, I keep playing it back to back for few seconds, I think that was Catherine walking to her office, and something explodes right in the path as she walks to it. I was like :eek: Anyway I'm loving the reactions between Marlee and Jorja's scenes. I'm looking so forward to it! As for the speculations on that ending promo I'm sure you guys may have theories about it? is it Catherine? or someone else?

I was wondering who it is walking to that lab at the time of the explosion. But it did look like Catherine! :eek: regardless of who it is, wonder will there be a major injury!?!? Or if it is Marlee Matlin's character is this where she dies?!! Sure looking forward to this episode. Sounds like a good one. And I think Sara looks great in that blue dress! :)

Not much new here, but another article on Grissom appearing at EW.com

Here's a little of it...
Now here’s a love letter to CSI devotees: EW has learned exclusively that William Petersen will reprise his role as Gil Grissom with a cameo in an upcoming episode. The actor – who left the show in January 2009 – already shot his appearance on the CBS drama and we’re told his return involves Jorja Fox, who plays Gil’s on-screen wife Sara. It’s unclear exactly when he’ll appear back in or around the lab, but TV Line teased that it may occur this week.

As EW first reported in December, the writers paved the way for a possible Petersen return by penning an episode that introduces Gil’s long lost mother, played Phyllis Frelich. In the Feb. 3 show, a murder occurs at a school for the deaf where Grissom’s mom is a professor. Sara goes to investigate but ends up facing an unexpected challenge — a surprising lack of affection from her mother-in-law. Apparently, Grissom’s mom never felt that Sara was the one for her beloved Gil so the two women have a few fences to mend. The episode also stars Oscar winner Marlee Matlin as a school colleague who not only serves as Mrs. Grissom’s protege but used to date Gil. Guess who momma Grissom prefers?

Back