Season 7 Spoiler Discussion part 2 - Fighting Crime In Gotham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. First to go? What evidence do you guys have to support this? For a show on a Friday night, the ratings are remaining strong. Storylines are creatively better this year than the past two or three seasons. Sorry, but I highly doubt CBS and the CSI: NY producers would cast such a big talent (Sela Ward) for a show that was on the brink of death. It just doesn't work like that.

yeah that would seem a little weird. i just don't know, y'know, maybe this shuffle will give it a shot in the arm. i'm enjoying this season a LOT more than last (but like i said that's hardly difficult) and for all that i said above i do hope it continues because i enjoy it, and especially if they can keep up the momentum of the first half of season 7. all i'm saying is if they did announce it was going i don't think i'd be that upset, i'm already to terms with it so...

i think if it does go then miami will be pretty close behind (in fact knowing how divisive H is i wouldn't be surprised if miami lasted less well).

Promo for "To What End?" aired after "Point of View" tonight. Looks great.

RUSS: What was the reason we separated?
JO: Divorced.

Can't wait!

Sela answered a fan question for AXN - she was asked whether or not Jo would get a love interest this season. Here's the video clip, and here's what she said:

"Well, they've brought back my ex-husband, [played by] David James Elliott, for a quick little introduction for the audience, and there's always this little underlying flirtation with Mac. I think the intention is 'are they or aren't they?' Between the two, I think we have our hands full at the moment."

Get it, Jo. ;)
:lol:. Fun. Looking forward to seeing DJE on the show.

Meanwhile, here's the schedule for the remaining episodes in December, and what's to come in January:

December 24 - "Redemptio" (repeat)
December 31 - "Point of View" (repeat)
January 7 - "To What End?" (new)
January 14 - "Holding Cell" (new)
January 21 - "The 34th Floor" (repeat)
January 28 - "Unfriendly Chat" (repeat)
Thanks for the synopsis. Good to know.

From Kristin D Santos' Spoiler Chat:

@lizdelayne (via Twitter): Do you have any info on something Danny/Lindsay from #CSINY?

We actually have tons of scoop for you on Danny-Lindsay, direct from the CSI: NY producers, but we're saving most of it until before the next new ep airs on Jan. 7. (Don't hate us!) In the meantime, just to whet your appetite, we will share this one little tease: "You'll be happy to know in an upcoming episode Lindsay and Danny work to decipher a puzzle hidden inside a New York landmark." Yay romantic teamwork.
Gag. :rolleyes:
:lol:.

Wot a scoop. Danny and Lindsay, who carpool and show up at nearly every crime scene together, will work on the same puzzle in an upcoming case... :p

"Don't Hate Us?" I don't. But my palate is undazzled all the same ;). The wry "Yay Romantic Teamwork" is probably the best part of that :lol:

Huh. First to go? What evidence do you guys have to support this? For a show on a Friday night, the ratings are remaining strong. Storylines are creatively better this year than the past two or three seasons. Sorry, but I highly doubt CBS and the CSI: NY producers would cast such a big talent (Sela Ward) for a show that was on the brink of death. It just doesn't work like that.
Thank you.

I think the schedule shifts have to do with just about every show other than NY, which, once underway, has been one the network hasn't had to think too much about.

Promo for "To What End?" aired after "Point of View" tonight. Looks great.

RUSS: What was the reason we separated?
JO: Divorced.

Can't wait!

:lol::lol: Love it!

Here's the link: Promo
Thanks for the link, hadn't caught that yet :). I'm liking what I see so far :lol: NY has been rather impressive with most of the guest stars this season. I hope they keep it up.

Nothing we don't know, but here's something from TVGuide.com

What can you tell me about CSI: NY? — Tracy
ADAM:
The show has finally found a woman for Dr. Sheldon Hawkes. Spartacus: Blood and Sand babe Lesley-Ann Brandt will play an old friend who reconnects with Hawkes after being kidnapped in a February episode. "It's someone he knew from the past, even before he was a pathologist or crime investigator," executive producer Pam Veasey tells us. "It's time that he start a relationship, or at least have the idea that there's somebody out there that he enjoys company with."

Gee another promo of "Jo" and her bedazzling and bewitching beauty that every man just cant get enough of:rolleyes:...by the way whos this Flack guy someone mentioned? You mean CSINY has OTHER characters on the show too?:confused:

Gee another promo of "Jo" and her bedazzling and bewitching beauty that every man just cant get enough of:rolleyes:...by the way whos this Flack guy someone mentioned? You mean CSINY has OTHER characters on the show too?:confused:

If you'd actually been watching the show this season you'd know that there are other characters besides Jo. ;) But it only makes sense that Jo gets more focus in the beginning. She's a new character and has to be developed while the other characters have had 5-6 seasons of development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back