Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Ohh no...after reading all of these great interviews with Marg in them I can slowly feel myself going into the same depression that happened when Grissom, Warrick, and Sara left. It's great to know she's so happy about moving on from the show but I can't help but feel like she's leaving some of her fans behind.:(

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^^ How about we follow her to wherever her career goes? :)

Anyway...it's that time of the year...Marg is having her 52nd birthday tomorrow (for most of you). To celebrate, we at Margamania organized a charity fundraiser where fans can honor Marg's work in showbiz and raising breast cancer awareness and help women in need at the same time. This fan project will run until January so there's plenty of time for you to participate. We will donate the funds we collect to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation, and there's also a small treat for our donors that I'm sure the CSI fans are going to like. This is our second year of doing the project. You can read about our 2009 project here, and everyone is welcome to join MargDay Project 2010. Your generosity is very much appreciated. :)

The project is not affiliated with CSI Files or Talk CSI in any way. This is just a small promotion made by the webmistress of Margamania.

3. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I love the birthday project. It's for a great cause and even if you don't win the prize, you are a true winner for supporting millions of women in honor of Marg.

Happy Marg Day! <3

4. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

*bumps the Lady on up the list*

I can't believe we are almost at the end of the thread! Do we get to pick a new title for the thread?

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

You can if you all want to. :) Just post suggestions here and we'll see what the consensus is.

6. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Well, I'm glad CBS put that whole 1/2 second clip of Marg in their Christmas video! /sarcasm.

Just popped in to say that Marg is hot.

Trying to think of a clever name. But my brain is fried. Ho hum.

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL yes. I had to watch that clip in HD and pause it to make sure it was indeed her. :lol:

I can't come up with a clever name, either. I suck at such things. Anyways, set your recorder, everyone. The Queen is going to be on The Talk this coming Thursday...the day the last new CSI episode airs. :D

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Bummer, I'll have to watch on Friday. Way to much stuff going on. But thanks Ms. E for the heads up. ;)

9. ladywillows

ladywillows Dead on Arrival

i watched "the talk" and Marg is always so funny and cute! what a wonderful body...i'm envious.=) love her!!!

10. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Hi all,

I am not a huge Marg fan, however I loved that 'The talk' interview, it was really funny. Boyfriend with the same name as her ex-husband? That's interesting :) Surely makes things easier, too ;)
    She looks better then ever, I didn't like her appearance in like seasons 8 or 7 but now she just looks great :)

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The interview was so funny :lol: Her kid is going to hunt her down for telling that story about the talking bear :lol:. The last part about her ex and her new boyfriend was hilarious. And she looked amazing :).

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I don't usually watch talk shows, just for that reason. They talk more to themselves than to the guest. But Marg looked great! Her son is very handsome. She is very proud of him, you can tell. The teddy bear comment had me rolling. I need to try that with my kids.

Her comment about the new bf was great too. "He's a Jewish guy from New York named Alan." :lol:

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^^ And then Julie went "I think we've figured out Marg Helgenberger's type!" I laughed out loud at that at midnight! :lol: She looks so beautiful and so relaxed. One can tell that she's probably really happy about her life now. :)

Here is a short video where Marg talks about the hardest part about playing Catherine, uploaded by AXN Asia. AXN a cable channel that distributes lots of American shows in many parts of the world. Thanks to Vywen for forwarding me the link. :)

14. electra

electra Pathologist

I know I have said this before, but Marg is looking amazing recently.She was glowing last thursday.Thanks to the fan that made those caps at Margamania.

I also liked that she was not judgemental with Greg.She was tough,but forgiving and is one of the qualities that I like the most in her.CSI is not going to be the same without her.:(

15. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I love the video that Erica and Anne posted up on MaMa. I absolutely adore that Marg is encouraging people to become a mentor. As a teacher, I see a lot of troubled kids, and I know that the 45 minutes that they are pulled out to talk each week means so much to the kids and the mentors. Way to go, Marg! As if I didn't love you as it is. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.