Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would seem, IMO, to be a bit unfair to generally characterize positive or non-critical comments or observations as "Gushy," agree or disagree with whatever they may relate to ;).

Sorry if this offends but it was the first word that came to mind.:p

I don't think SW commenting on either Gary nor DJE or what she sees as positives of working with them, or even on possible paths of interaction that their respective characters might take, immediately equates with a personal Crush on either, or with being cold-shower worthy as an insinuated reflection on SW herself :p.

“My ex-husband shows up one day, and that's David James Elliott,” Ward explains with a big smile. “Not bad.”
He's kind of gorgeous. All 6'5" of him.”
Your right these are positive AND professional credentials worth noting.....Gee I wonder how his acting abilities are:confused::p
Originally Posted by Elwood21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Country233
Geez, I avoided this topic per the comment. Fine, I'll keep my mouth shut on this from now on. Goodness knows I cannot share an opinion on anything outside of the series without being killed. Regardless if she really has a crush on Gary or not, I don't believe my comment was so God awful. To each their own and it was just a statement. Adios from this topic thread

Dude. My comment was also just a comment, and certainly not intended to be overly serious nor damning. Part and parcel of YMMV & to each their own. I don't think your statement on SW or the notion of a crush was "god awful." It's not an area I speculate on, but the fact that others might is not in fact what my comment was really about. It was the notion of prodding for a response that was curious to me, which I may have misinterpreted. I'm quite happy to have discussion where points of view vary, it's usually all the more interesting for it.

I apologise if my own two cents or flippancy in voicing them offended you.

I wasn't prodding for a response. Just posting in a thread. I am nor wasn't upset with anyone
AND:
AHHHUMM My comment was also just a comment.... This seems to be a most agreeable lot.... I agree with you Country233 and I too hate to be so agreeable:lol:

Last edited:
CSI: New York 709 Justified CBS promo - - > http://t.co/uv9Hu5v

Thanks! It looks like they're finally going to use John Laroquette appropriately in this episode. I highly doubt it'll be the case, but I would love for Mac to be so wrong. Not just because the whole plot of the show is given away in the promo, but because Mac needs to be bitch smacked every once in a while to make him more human.

CSI: New York 709 Justified CBS promo - - > http://t.co/uv9Hu5v

Thanks! It looks like they're finally going to use John Laroquette appropriately in this episode. I highly doubt it'll be the case, but I would love for Mac to be so wrong. Not just because the whole plot of the show is given away in the promo, but because Mac needs to be bitch smacked every once in a while to make him more human.

I agree on both points. For one, Laroquette is a good actor and to only use him for simple reasons seems a bit wasteful. So far, all the scenes he's been in would have been well suited for Sinclair or anyone else for that matter. At least with Mac accusing him, we'll get some more dramatic scenes on his part.

And I agree about Mac as well. I love the man but his "always right, never wrong" aura gets old after a while. He could handle being knocked down a few pegs. I'm hoping he's wrong but maybe not in a way that makes him look completely stupid.

Knowing the writers though, he'll be right and prove everyone wrong. :lol:

CSI: NY “Shop Till You Drop” Season 7 Episode 10 Photos

source: http://www.daemonstv.com/2010/11/15/csi-ny-shop-till-you-drop-season-7-episode-10-photos/csi-ny-274/

CSI: NY - Episode 7.10 - Shop Till You Drop - Press Release

MAC AND THE TEAM SEARCH FOR THE KILLER OF A DEPARTMENT STORE MANAGER FOUND DEAD IN A HOLIDAY DISPLAY WINDOW, ON THE 150TH EPISODE OF "CSI: NY," FRIDAY, DEC. 3

"Shop Till You Drop" - Mac and the team search for the killer of a department store manager who was found dead in a holiday display window, on the 150th episode of CSI: NY, Friday, Dec. 3 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Det. Mac Taylor........................ .... Gary Sinise
Jo Danville...................................... Sela Ward
Danny Messer................... Carmine Giovinazzo
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill
Lindsay Monroe Messer............ Anna Belknap
Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley
Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:
Alena Maybrook.......................... Lisa Brenner
Richard Grossman............................ Jeff Roop
Charles Richmore...................... Patrick Fabian
Tracy Parker................. Hayley Marie Norman
Tourist/Howie......................... Steven Crowley
Pascal Denton................................ Hart Turner

STORY BY: Adam Targum & Christopher Silber
TELEPLAY BY: Trey Callaway & Aaron Rahsaan Thomas
DIRECTED BY: Skipp Sudduth

Source: CBS

Last edited:
I am unreasonably happy to see that Jo is wearing sensible shoes to work a crime scene. While I did like Stella, it really bugged me to see her wearing spiky heels on the job.

I am unreasonably happy to see that Jo is wearing sensible shoes to work a crime scene. While I did like Stella, it really bugged me to see her wearing spiky heels on the job.

That. And the lowcut tops were ridiculous. It's nice to see they've gone a different direction with Jo's wardrobe choices. And on a shallow note, Flack's hair just keeps getting worse and worse. He's back to the LEGO snap on hair, it seems.

In the 6th picture it looks like Carmine is starting to lose some of his hair.
It also looks like Eddie has gel or something in his hair.

I agree with y'all about Jo's wardrobe. I'm glad they went in a different direction then they did with Stella.

That. And the lowcut tops were ridiculous. It's nice to see they've gone a different direction with Jo's wardrobe choices.

totally!!

on another note, i really like the pic of jo on the bench with the girl :)

I love Jo's wardrobe and necklaces. From the beginning they've given her a great style :). It's really cool. I remember thinking the same thing about her clothes in House.

Love the pics :)

Some casting scoop!

'CSI: New York' scoop: Lindsay Price is coming to the Big Apple

Were you sorry to say goodbye to Lindsay Price in Eastwick? Weep no more: We’re about to get her back! EW has learned that Price, who played Joanna Frankel in the short-lived ABC series, will guest star in an episode of CSI: New York in February. She’ll play Kate, a young woman who experienced a past trauma that she can’t forget. Her character ends up forming a bond with Det. Lindsay Monroe Messer (Anna Belknap) when her past returns to haunt her!

Price is joining the CBS procedural at an excellent time. Thanks to the addition of Sela Ward (Jo Danville), the seven-year-old drama is averaging 11.2 million viewers, up 25% over its year-ago time period. The show’s also been winning its time period each week in viewers and adults 18-49.

We're gonna be subjected to Anna Belknap attempting to emote. Crap. :shifty: ETA: And I suppose they'll bond because Lindsay is sooo affected by her childhood trauma that it hasn't been an issue for her since the second after Daniel Katums' trial was over but she just can't forget it.

That. And the lowcut tops were ridiculous. It's nice to see they've gone a different direction with Jo's wardrobe choices. And on a shallow note, Flack's hair just keeps getting worse and worse. He's back to the LEGO snap on hair, it seems.
Amen. I got so sick of seeing Stella's bony neck and boobs. Seriously, the rest of the cast would be wearing coats and she'd be showing neck lol

We're gonna be subjected to Anna Belknap attempting to emote. Crap. :shifty: ETA: And I suppose they'll bond because Lindsay is sooo affected by her childhood trauma that it hasn't been an issue for her since the second after Daniel Katums' trial was over but she just can't forget it.
Kate is one of the rape victims from 7.15. I don't know why she'd bond with Lindsay over that, but I guess we'll see what happens in the episode. *shrug*

I think Lindsay (well, 'Detective Messer') went to Kate's support group meeting in a professional capacity, so Lindsay has some previous interaction with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back