Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

damn i hate being so agreeable but i agree with every single word of elwood's big post up there.

2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Sorry if this offends but it was the first word that came to mind.:p

Your right these are positive AND professional credentials worth noting.....Gee I wonder how his acting abilities are:confused::p
    AND:
    AHHHUMM My comment was also just a comment.... This seems to be a most agreeable lot.... I agree with you Country233 and I too hate to be so agreeable:lol:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  3. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Thanks! It looks like they're finally going to use John Laroquette appropriately in this episode. I highly doubt it'll be the case, but I would love for Mac to be so wrong. Not just because the whole plot of the show is given away in the promo, but because Mac needs to be bitch smacked every once in a while to make him more human.

5. Whistling J.

Whistling J. Civilian

I agree on both points. For one, Laroquette is a good actor and to only use him for simple reasons seems a bit wasteful. So far, all the scenes he's been in would have been well suited for Sinclair or anyone else for that matter. At least with Mac accusing him, we'll get some more dramatic scenes on his part.

And I agree about Mac as well. I love the man but his "always right, never wrong" aura gets old after a while. He could handle being knocked down a few pegs. I'm hoping he's wrong but maybe not in a way that makes him look completely stupid.

Knowing the writers though, he'll be right and prove everyone wrong. :lol:

6. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

CSI: NY “Shop Till You Drop” Season 7 Episode 10 Photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

source: http://www.daemonstv.com/2010/11/15/csi-ny-shop-till-you-drop-season-7-episode-10-photos/csi-ny-274/

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  7. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

I am unreasonably happy to see that Jo is wearing sensible shoes to work a crime scene. While I did like Stella, it really bugged me to see her wearing spiky heels on the job.

8. PerfectAnomaly

That. And the lowcut tops were ridiculous. It's nice to see they've gone a different direction with Jo's wardrobe choices. And on a shallow note, Flack's hair just keeps getting worse and worse. He's back to the LEGO snap on hair, it seems.

9. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

In the 6th picture it looks like Carmine is starting to lose some of his hair.
    It also looks like Eddie has gel or something in his hair.

I agree with y'all about Jo's wardrobe. I'm glad they went in a different direction then they did with Stella.

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

totally!!

on another note, i really like the pic of jo on the bench with the girl :)

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I love Jo's wardrobe and necklaces. From the beginning they've given her a great style :). It's really cool. I remember thinking the same thing about her clothes in House.

Love the pics :)

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Some casting scoop!

13. PerfectAnomaly

We're gonna be subjected to Anna Belknap attempting to emote. Crap. :shifty: ETA: And I suppose they'll bond because Lindsay is sooo affected by her childhood trauma that it hasn't been an issue for her since the second after Daniel Katums' trial was over but she just can't forget it.

14. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Amen. I got so sick of seeing Stella's bony neck and boobs. Seriously, the rest of the cast would be wearing coats and she'd be showing neck lol

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Kate is one of the rape victims from 7.15. I don't know why she'd bond with Lindsay over that, but I guess we'll see what happens in the episode. *shrug*

I think Lindsay (well, 'Detective Messer') went to Kate's support group meeting in a professional capacity, so Lindsay has some previous interaction with her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.