9x06 - "Reality Kills" - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

Nice thought but it's sadly a waste. The massive protest over the firing of AJ Cook only succeeded in having her brought back for two episodes and she was let go. With Jericho and Moonlight, you had very large campaigns and it did nothing.
    We should enjoy this season as best we can,with the knowledge this IS most likely it's last season.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  2. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

They PULLED it. Omg. How stupid can they be?! This is just going to irritate/tick more people off. I mean, hello, most viewers have already seen it... and you wonder why ratings are NOT steady. It shouldn't have been posted, PERIOD. They should have at least MENTIONED it by now. They're pretending like it doesn't even exist!!!

Give me a break, CBS. Time for more hate mail!

3. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

I hope not! Why bother with the effort to make it better again just to kill it off? I'm enjoying this season to 100 % so far and I start to feel confident that it'll continue throughout the season.

Arrgh, I just realized this means that it won't be a new episode next week! =(

4. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Why do you say that? So far looks like the schedule is the same, with Blood Sugar next week. I checked the schedule over the next couple of weeks and looks like Thanksgiving weekend would be an open slot for them to show Reality Kills. I viewed the episode this morning before they pulled it, and it is a stand-alone episode with no backstory that would mess the continuity up in any way.

5. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

CBS is run by a bunch of drooling idiots.

I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way, but I was relieved to see that those of us in the Central Time Zone weren't alone in missing this new eppie. I thought it was a decision made by my CBS affiliate not to air Reality Kills. It is sad because I love football but I love it less when it messes with one of my favorite shows. It would have made more sense to preempt 60 Minutes since the game ended after this show would have ended. I guess we know now where CBS's priorities lie.

What really makes me so mad is yanking the episode off of CBS, IMDB, etc(I was also planning on watching it online as soon as it was posted) Why? Why not give the fans a chance to see it? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

It is pure crap.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I thought that too at first, so I went to the local channel's website and clicked on "shows" to see if it was gonna come on in the middle of the night or something, but it said something about a server problem lol.

7. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

Oh, really - good! I just assumed that they would air Reality Kills next week instead of this :alienblush:...you're right, it didn't include any back story so it should be totally fine. Yes! No two weeks break then :thumbsup:.

8. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

I caught the episode and it wasn't bad. I would say that all the characters, save one, got good airtime.

-Horatio with the machine gun was pretty funny
    -Was surprised at all of the plot twists. You might say I did a "Calleigh face" at one point
    -I could have sworn I've seen the killer on a proactive skin care commercial
    -Nice bit of trivia from Walter and the Statue of Liberty. Walter had a lot of good scenes and its nice to see him trading barbs with Ryan again.

However, CBS's handling of this last minute change is pretty bad. A slap in the back of the head for the genius who thought putting Miami on Sunday night was a great idea.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Episode is scheduled to air this Sunday.

10. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

"Reality Kills" is airing this coming Sunday?? So are we all going to be a week behind the other countries? I don't get it....

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

"Reality Kills" is replacing a repeat of Miami.

12. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Wow, CBS really screwed up.

I did get to see the episode on CTV, I liked it! The case had many twists which was great!!

The actress who played Shea, I've seen her before but I can't remember where

ETA: Never mind, figured it out. She acts in HawthoRNe

13. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

That makes even less sense. What repeat? CBS still has "Blood Sugar" scheduled for next Sunday. Have they changed their minds and just not the info yet?

14. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Well now Blood Sugar has disappeared off the schedule because CBS is still showing On the Hook for Nov. 21. Either they didn't update this yet or they are totally inept.

15. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

hey I'd take a 'double header' of 2 episodes on thanksgiving weekend-I know football is king but hey if they put 2 hours and play catch up I'd be a happier camper-be real motivated to finish putting up holiday decor early that night..