9x06 - "Reality Kills" - **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 5, 2010.

1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Well I've never been searched really seriously, but I've been to concerts before and every single time I've been searched at a concert, it was a guy. You would think at something like a concert they could make the effort to get female officers to search females if it was something that mattered a lot, since it's not a really serious situation. So who knows. :confused:

2. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Was it a football game that caused the delay (34 minutes where I am)? The announcement they scrolled at the bottom of the screen just said it was a "sporting event":confused:.

I enjoyed it even though it was just an okay episode.

Random thoughts:

--I don't know about the rest of you but I will never get sick of watching Ryan and Eric chase down a suspect:lol: Good tackle Ryan:thumbsup:

--It was interesting that the individuals on The Burroughs weren't who they appeared on screen.

--They seem to be staying with the emphasis on the team. I enjoy watching everyone working and interacting with everyone else, and the brainstorming used to solve the case:thumbsup:

--Thought the use of ice as the murder weapon clever and out of the ordinary.

--Enjoyed H and the secondary plot and thought it was tied into the main plot pretty well.

--Having Calleigh helping Tom in the morgue was a good way to hide her baby bump.

--Ryan looked hot. So did Eric for that matter.

All in all it was worth watching.

3. Court

Court Prime Suspect

If you are in the midwest region, the show was delayed courtesy of the Denver Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs.

4. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

Have to say upon seeing it the second time, I give it a better review. Sad to see the other stars of the show failed to realize what Courtney did,that in the end the show isn't worth it.
    Lying and changing who you are to make people like you more doesn't work. You can only carry getting drunk and hooking up so far.

5. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I enjoyed this episode very much, mainly because Ryan had some good scenes. It occurred to me that the increased athletics on the show has more to do with a lower budget than E/C. There are less computer graphics and lab testing scenes than in previous seasons. I am sure these scenes are very expensive to produce.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Definitely although the dumbest reason on any of the CSIs was on LV where that guy killed his wife because she "nagged" him.

I am amazed that Ryan's white pants didn't get dirty when he tackled that guy to the ground lol.

7. ciuchino

ciuchino Victim

I sign your post.
    I'd add that who had already watched the episode did not watch the "rerun".
    That punk was a seminarist? Come on. Not even in the most idiot reality show.

8. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

I finally got to see this episode and I loved it.
    The case was quite interesting, had some good twists. I really liked the subplot about the two brothers and the drug.
    It was also funny to see Delko and Ryan chasing someone again.

9. spunky86

spunky86 Hit and Run

I liked the episode. I loved that the people from the Boroughs weren't really my fellow New Yorkers becuase those acents were horrible. The secondary case tied in pretty well to the major story. The entire cast was utilized in this episode. I give it an A.

P.S. The best part of this episode was that The Boroughs was a poke a Jersey Shore, and believe me the CSI Miami version was more entertaining.