**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
VoodooMamaJuju- I really disagree in regards to Vegas' originality these days: Pool Shark had a shark with a piece of dead body in it (CSI Miami), Blood Moon was vampires vs werewolves (Twilight), Sqweegel (Zuiker's book), House of Hoarders (Hoarders), Cold Blooded (Yuran Vandersloot (sp?)) and Bump and Grind (yeah, its not aired, but it sure sounds like a Season 7 ep :lol:)

Miami has had far more originality than Vegas this season IMO. I've certainly not heard of this drug before, but whether I had or not I'd still really be looking forward to tonight's episode :D

I said CSI is pretty original with their storylines... not every single one fresh out of the writer's warped minds. :lol:

CSI: Miami relies on recycling a lot of their own material. For the past three or four seasons, I can think of something from nearly every episode that had already been done in the past, or regurgitated from a CSI or CSI: NY episode. Not to mention with Horatio's dialogue; he never seems to say anything new.

I understand the franchise is aging (some better than others). At least with CSI and NY, they're constantly pumping out semi-fresh things, whereas on Miami, they really did miss a creative opportunity by killing of Jesse.

For some reason I don't think I'm going to like this episode that much. :/ I'll try to look on the bright side but compared to last night's episode I don't know how much I'll like it. :lol: I'm never really a fan of the episodes that have to do with "celebrities" anyway. Last season's bachelor show episode and that one with the dead pop star who isn't really dead come to mind.

Hmmm. To early to say, although I have a feeling it has to be very good to match this episode.

I thought the case itself with the dead popstar was good, but the girl who played her wasn't that good =/.

200th episode press release:

WHEN A PREGNANT WOMAN IS ASSAULTED, HORATIO AND THE TEAM FIGHT FOR HER AND HER BABY'S LIFE WHILE TRACKING DOWN HER ATTACKER, ON THE 200th EPISODE OF "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, DEC. 5

"Happy Birthday" - When a pregnant woman is assaulted, Horatio and the team fight for her and her baby's life while tracking down her attacker, on the 200th episode of CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Dec. 5 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS
Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons............................ Omar Miller

GUEST CAST

Heather Chapman........................ Joanne Kelly
Gary Chapman........................... David Conrad
Jason Chapman............................ Austin Butler
Marcie Westerfield.................... Jessica Collins
Vicki Turner................................. Lisa Marcos
Sam Novak...................... James Harvey Ward
Ruben Franco.............................. Dante Basco
Doctor Landry.............. Jason Manuel Olazabal
Nurse #1................................. Jennifer Weston
Jogger........................... Garikayi Mutamibriwa
Livid Driver............................... John C. Meier

WRITTEN BY: Barry O'Brien & Marc Dube
DIRECTED BY : Sam Hill

So far the episode seems to... "ordinary" to me. Well, I'm sure it will still be good, but I'm hoping they add that little "special something" that makes the episode stand out in comparison to the rest of the season.

I wish them luck trying to beat the last episode, but if they can I will be quite impressed!

Last edited:
From TVGuide:

Do you have any non-Calleighko info on CSI: Miami? — Maria
ADAM: The team will investigate the death of a millionaire who is attacked in his own pool by a 600-pound alligator. The lead suspect (other than the alligator, of course) is a Millionaire Matchmaker-type whose bill the victim hadn't paid. It gets weirder when Ryan discovers that one of his own ex-girlfriends has a strange connection to Mr. Gator Bait.

This should be interesting, I wonder who this ex-girlfriend is

From TVGuide:

Do you have any non-Calleighko info on CSI: Miami? — Maria
ADAM: The team will investigate the death of a millionaire who is attacked in his own pool by a 600-pound alligator. The lead suspect (other than the alligator, of course) is a Millionaire Matchmaker-type whose bill the victim hadn't paid. It gets weirder when Ryan discovers that one of his own ex-girlfriends has a strange connection to Mr. Gator Bait.

This should be interesting, I wonder who this ex-girlfriend is

When they say "one of his own ex-girlfriends" do they actually mean Ryan's ex or the millionaire matchmaker's ex? If it's Ryan's ex, I'm gonna guess its Erica Sykes and that maybe that's why they suddenly brought her back in that earlier episode. Unless its the girl Ryan mentioned in an older ep that had a cat. I can't remember what was said about the cat, just that she had one. But, I would think Ryan would have to turn the case over to another CSI if its one of his ex-girlfriends who is involved. If its not Erica Sykes, I would love for Emma Caulfield (Anya from BTVS) to play Ryan's ex-gf and maybe this case will end up reconnecting them and they'll get back together or something (providing that she hasn't done anything illegal that is lol).

Last edited:
But, I would think Ryan would have to turn the case over to another CSI if its one of his ex-girlfriends who is involved.
Why should he,no one else turns over a case when they should.

LOL,well I guess that is the one positive in the episode. I'm sure this episode will have a better outcome,for Ryan at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back