**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eva talks about episode 5 'Sleepless in Miami' -- thanks to Michya for the find. :)

Yes, and it’s one of my favorite episodes! It’s particularly creepy and totally unlike any of the other CSI: Miami’s. It’s about a drug—which evidently is a real drug that’s akin to a zombie drug—and peopletrip out heavily on it. They see aliens and monsters chasing them and whatever their darkest fear is becomes realized in the middle of being on this drug. We find this guy who doesn’t know if he has killed somebody or if he killed himself—he’s in the middle of this humungous nightmare and my character Natalia ends up going undercover to figure out how it happened.

In regards to the bold, sounds like something The Scarecrow from Batman would cook up.

I'm anticipating this episode even more.

LOL the new episodes (from 8.12) in Holland start on dec. 5th three things that I'm gonna like (it's also a kind of christmas that day with us =) )

Whoa! What's going on? Miami isn't on? It's past 10 and Undercover Boss is on. What heck CBS? lol I'm going through withdraw over here! XD

^ I heard through IM (friend from North Carolina) that the show was delayed by 15 minutes due to football. Once it comes on, feel free to discuss 'Manhunt' in the episode thread dedicated to it. :)

Hello everyone! Just read that Episode 9.11 will be called "9-1-1" and directed by David Arquette. Anybody know any spoiler for this episode?

^ I heard through IM (friend from North Carolina) that the show was delayed by 15 minutes due to football. Once it comes on, feel free to discuss 'Manhunt' in the episode thread dedicated to it. :)

Could be worse. Here in Canada, channel 8 punted CSI:Miami to channel 20 so they could show the "So You Think You Can Dance Canada finale" I had no idea until I saw ol Horatio on channel 20

I was thinking the exact same thing about The Scarecrow, it seems like they've been doing a lot of fraky trippin drugs in the Entertainment business, first it was Batman Begins, then Chuck just did it, and now CSI Miami. It's getting kind of old

I was thinking the exact same thing about The Scarecrow, it seems like they've been doing a lot of fraky trippin drugs in the Entertainment business, first it was Batman Begins, then Chuck just did it, and now CSI Miami. It's getting kind of old
Not everyone looks at those shows,I don't look at any of the ones mentioned( not old to me ) and I'm sure there are others that also don't watch.With so many shows on the air,it's going to happen.Still sounds like a great episode to me and I think Eva is going to be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back