**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

VoodooMamaJuju- I really disagree in regards to Vegas' originality these days: Pool Shark had a shark with a piece of dead body in it (CSI Miami), Blood Moon was vampires vs werewolves (Twilight), Sqweegel (Zuiker's book), House of Hoarders (Hoarders), Cold Blooded (Yuran Vandersloot (sp?)) and Bump and Grind (yeah, its not aired, but it sure sounds like a Season 7 ep :lol:)

Miami has had far more originality than Vegas this season IMO. I've certainly not heard of this drug before, but whether I had or not I'd still really be looking forward to tonight's episode :D

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I said CSI is pretty original with their storylines... not every single one fresh out of the writer's warped minds. :lol:

CSI: Miami relies on recycling a lot of their own material. For the past three or four seasons, I can think of something from nearly every episode that had already been done in the past, or regurgitated from a CSI or CSI: NY episode. Not to mention with Horatio's dialogue; he never seems to say anything new.

I understand the franchise is aging (some better than others). At least with CSI and NY, they're constantly pumping out semi-fresh things, whereas on Miami, they really did miss a creative opportunity by killing of Jesse.

3. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

4. luf100

luf100 Coroner

For some reason I don't think I'm going to like this episode that much. :/ I'll try to look on the bright side but compared to last night's episode I don't know how much I'll like it. :lol: I'm never really a fan of the episodes that have to do with "celebrities" anyway. Last season's bachelor show episode and that one with the dead pop star who isn't really dead come to mind.

5. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

Hmmm. To early to say, although I have a feeling it has to be very good to match this episode.

I thought the case itself with the dead popstar was good, but the girl who played her wasn't that good =/.

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

200th episode press release:

7. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

200th episode seems promising.I just hope that it won't be like the Vegas one...

8. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

So far the episode seems to... "ordinary" to me. Well, I'm sure it will still be good, but I'm hoping they add that little "special something" that makes the episode stand out in comparison to the rest of the season.

I wish them luck trying to beat the last episode, but if they can I will be quite impressed!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

From TVGuide:

This should be interesting, I wonder who this ex-girlfriend is

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

When they say "one of his own ex-girlfriends" do they actually mean Ryan's ex or the millionaire matchmaker's ex? If it's Ryan's ex, I'm gonna guess its Erica Sykes and that maybe that's why they suddenly brought her back in that earlier episode. Unless its the girl Ryan mentioned in an older ep that had a cat. I can't remember what was said about the cat, just that she had one. But, I would think Ryan would have to turn the case over to another CSI if its one of his ex-girlfriends who is involved. If its not Erica Sykes, I would love for Emma Caulfield (Anya from BTVS) to play Ryan's ex-gf and maybe this case will end up reconnecting them and they'll get back together or something (providing that she hasn't done anything illegal that is lol).

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Why should he,no one else turns over a case when they should.

12. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I know, but they should lol. Ryan did though that time he knew that one guy. He had Natalia take over the interview.

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Yeah he did,when he was fired.One of my least favorite episodes.

14. GregNickRyanFan

Mine too, but I did like that he turned the interview over the Natalia because he knew the guy.

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

LOL,well I guess that is the one positive in the episode. I'm sure this episode will have a better outcome,for Ryan at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.