Anna/Lindsay #6: Baby on Board!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 13, 2009.

1. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

She mentions is back in Season 2 when she first moves to NY, possibly Zoo York. Mac made a comment about Lindsay's apartment search and she told him that she was sleeping on her Uncle Freddy's couch until she found an apartment in Manhattan.

2. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Thanks, LME and Sarah. Ah that scene. I remeber that. I just couldn't recall what Mac and Lindsay were talking about. What I remember was that she got into the way of the running suspect before he got away from Mac.

3. LME

LME Police Officer

Yeah I really like the scene when Liindsay stops the suspect. She and Mac have the conversation before he sees the guy.

I wonder if she has brothers or sisters? I dont think that they have ever mentioned her have any. but then Hawkes didnt mention having a sister till last season.

4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh LME, true, the badge being stolen thingy. I totally forgot about that. How could I? :lol: Yeah, she didn't talk about that, which to me shows that Lindsay is a very loyal person. I think it wasn't her job to report the badge as it's Danny's, and if it was her job, then Flack should have done it as well, and he didn't mention it either. Anyway, I think she is loyal and wants to protect people she loves. So yes, keeping it quite makes sense.

Oh yes, I love that scene as well. I love how she tackles down the guy, especially as he was taller than her!

A lot of people (me included) think that she has brothers because it's not clear whether Danny referred to Lindsay's mother having three sons or to someone else. I would love to imagine she has brothers.

5. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

In one of the ep's in season 5 when Lindsay is away Danny is thinking of boys names and ask's stella what she thinks.
    Her reply is something about it might be a girl.
    Danny say's his mum had 2 boys and lindsay had 3 so she's got at least 3 brothers.

6. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

What he said was "My mom had two boys, her mom has three boys" so it could have been Lindsay's mother or Danny's maternal grandmother that he was referring to. We know Danny has at least uncle (who manufactures canopies in Queens) from "The Fall".

7. LME

LME Police Officer

She really is loyal, I would certainly want her in my corner if i was every in a jam or in some kind of trouble.

I remember that converstion, and the debate that it lead to at the time.

"My mom had 2 boys, her mom had 3 boys"

What he said could be interpreted to mean either his mother and Lindsay mother or his mother and his grandmother (his mothers mother). I think everyone takes it they way want to and that perfectly fine, to be honest I am not sure whch way he meant it, if he had said "Lindsays Mom" then there would not been any confusion or debate. Like Brinchen I hope that she does have brothers. I just wish we got to see someone from her family!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  8. *NickStone*

*NickStone* Hit and Run

Yeah, she looks dam fine in those promo stills from Episode 5. :drool::drool: If only they were in hi-res. :(

9. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Danny's statement was confusing but I assumed he was referring to Lindsay's mom with 3 sons. If he was talking about his grandma's sons or mom's brothers then he would say "my mom had 2 boys and 3 brothers." I think it's easier and clearer that way. And he and Stella was talking about Lindsay too during that scene. I'm not sure but if I were Danny I would say it that way. If ever Lindsay has brothers, I would like to meet him. We already met Mac's stepson, Flack's sister, and Danny's brother. We also knew about Hawkes' dead sister and Stella's foster sister so why not Lindsay's family some other time.

10. LME

LME Police Officer

There are some Hi res ones about *NickStone*, i forget where I saw them. But anna looks very good in both of them

I agree with you DonPrank, as they had been talking about Lindsay a little earlier in the scene it could well be Lindsay Mom he was refering to, but equally as he was speaking about his Mom and then said "her" it could easily be taken as his mothers mother as he did not indicate that he was no longer talking about his mother but Lindsays. I confess when I first heard what he said I assumed it was his grandmother he was talking about but about but after watching it a few times I think it could be taken either way. But I am not sure if this is the right place/thread for this discussion
    Exactly DonPrank, we have enven seen Jess Angells Father, granted it was at her wake but I think it is a bout time that a member of Lindsays family popped to see Lindsay in some way.

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yep, there are high quality ones. They look amazing. I love how they dress her now. Super sexy! Plus her make up is perfect as well. Hot Momma!

I really think we should see some family members. I mean, even if they all live in Montana, we still have Uncle Freddie. Plus a family member could be in town to visit Danny, Lindsay and Lucy. I would love to know more about them. And also how her relationship to them is. So far we can only assume whether they are close or not so close, although I do believe she is close to her Mom.

12. LME

LME Police Officer

You would think that after 5 or 6 years of lindsay being there at least one of them would have popped to NY, even if it was a couple of days and they stayed with Freddie. So far it was Lindsay who travelled back to Montans every time, unless they they cant travel for some reason it seems only fair. but then they may well have but it was never mentioned :lol:

13. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

I do agree that it could be taken either way (he was talking about his own mom or Lindsay), but I've also usually assumed he was talking about Lindsay, because...well, genetics, and he's a scientist. Danny's maternal grandmother obviously had at least one girl along with those three boys, and if Lindsay has something like 3 sisters and zero brothers, or even if she's an only child -- it would hardly matter how many boys Danny's grandma had. It certainly wouldn't rule out the possibility of a girl.

...Of course, since Lucy turned out to be a girl, I have considered that maybe he was talking about his grandmother and may not have taken Lindsay's family genetics into account.

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: Very true, LME! I mean, she visited them in Montana a few times; now it's her family's turn to come over. ;) At least one of them!

Or she was so dominant that it didn't even matter there are so many boys in the families. :lol: And even if Lindsay's mother had three boys; obviously she also has a daughter. ;) Anyway, I thought it was really funny how Danny assumed they had to have a boy.

About the last episode; I love that we get to see Lindsay outside the lab so much. She is at the crime scene, she even wears that vest and all. It's cool!

15. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Well since women are xx and men are xy so it's really the sperm that determines the gender - so how ever many brothers Lindsay had would be totally irrelevant. Although there's always like a 50/50 chance, you can't predict the gender :lol: