Anna/Lindsay #6: Baby on Board!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 13, 2009.

1. LME

LME Police Officer

Well you learn something every day :lol:

We may never know unless the writers put in a passing comment or if someone from Bozeman makes a visit. I would be really nice if we did get to find out more about her family. I can only ever remember Lindsay mentioning her Mom, Dad and her uncle Freddie.

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yeah, I agree. I would love her to have brothers though. I could imagine Lindsay knows how to handle brothers. :lol: She knows how to use a slingshot, how to use a knife and who knows how many other things. I really love the image of her as a country girl.

I hope we will get to see a demonstration again soon. I don't remember; did we get one in season 6? Anyway, I love them so much and I'd like to see one again. But I'm not complaining either; I'm so happy to see her outside of the lab!

3. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Does anyone know what Lindsay's badge number is? In an episode, I saw her flash her badge with number 8433 which is consistenly being used by Mac in lots of episodes. I think it's just an honest mistake in the production. So anyone knows her real badge number? I know Aiden (9253 in GMCS), Stella (8946 Grounds for Deception), Flack (8571 in Rush To Jugdment), Danny (9104 in Vacation Getaway) and Jo's (9275 in Sange por Sangre). Each of them used their own badge consistently throughout the show.

4. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Lindsay's had at least 3 different numbers at various points on the show, which is more than anyone else.

Flack is 8571 (Edit; it's 8620 in Dead Reckoning - so he also has two)
    Angell had 9521
    Hawkes is 9408
    Aiden had 9263
    Mac is actually 8433 & 2433
    Stella is 8946 & 9104
    Danny has 8946 & 9104 (same as Stella)
    Lindsay's had 9730, 3047 & 9047

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  5. LME

LME Police Officer

:lol: interesting, you would think that they got their own badge numbers, will be interesting to see if she keeps the latest one she has or if it will be one of the rotating numbers.

I totally agree Brinchen, I hope that we get to see her do some demostrations again. Mind you her melting the latex gloves and using the liquid to get the hand print off the wall was quite interesting, but I wonder why they didnt just have a can of liquid latex (if there is such a thing) at the lab. I have very fond memories of her demonstrations over the seasons starting with the odour screen in Season 2.

6. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Thanks! I didn't know Angell and Hawkes! :) As for Stella and Danny, I think they have switched. Stella had 8946 and Danny 9104 in more recent episodes. It made more sense considering Stella has seniority over Danny so she should have a lower number, thus lead to the switch. Not sure though. As for Lindsay, maybe 9730 is her real number. But who knows, we might see her flash a new number! :lol:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
  7. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

^I think the producers/director or whoever just screwed up and didn't really keep track of their props correctly or something. It's sort of a minor inconsistency compared to some of the things that happen on the show - such as how Lucy grows at twice the rate of a normal person (at 18 months old she's already in preschool using an iPhone).

Also, they don't seem to research properly when they decide to cite historical facts. In Vacation Getaway for example William Kidd died in 1701 and buried his treasure before that - he lived in the 17th, not 18th Century & they got the name of the lighthouse wrong - it's Montauk Point not Amagansett Point. It's like in Tales From the Undercard - Vikings did not have horns on their helmets (as Hawkes claims). There's probably more - I just can't think of them right now.

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Wow, you guys have done quite a lot of research here! Cool, thanks for posting that. :D

Oh yeah, LME, I totally forgot about that scene! :lol: Well, they could have used the condom spray; that's also liquid latex. ;) It was indeed a cool idea though! I know, it's no demonstration, but still pretty creative. She is good at using random stuff. Like when she built that slingshot. That was also a very creative idea, plus the idea to use a slingshot to find a piece of evidence was brilliant as well. I really love this about Lindsay. The thing with the gloves was very cool!

9. LME

LME Police Officer

I hadn't thought of that Brinchen, yeah they could have used a can of condom spray! :lol::lol:

I watched Anna in The Handler (with Hill Harper) the other day and i thought that she was very good. She plays a very good drunk. It really show how versitile Anna really is. I love what they have given her so far this seasion but i hope that they give her some interesting and different stuff along with the bits we have been getting.

10. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

For those who haven't seen Anna's guest appearance on Law & Order: SVU yet, here's you chance!

USA Network
    Sunday, October 31
    5:00 PM ET/PT
    'Manhunt' -- Munch and Fin travel upstate to find a serial killer.

I already saw it few months ago. I'll watch it again! I don't want to spoil everyone but the episode was awesome! For me, it's one of SVU's best. Anna was great there too.

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

;) I think the condom spray scene will always stay a favourite of mine. I love how proud Lindsay looks like when she demonstrates how it works and Danny and Hawkes have absolutely no idea. LOL

Oh, I'm happy you watched The Handler, LME! I saw pics of it and it really looks like she played a very interesting character in it. I love how she can play so many different roles.

I agree with you, DonPrank. It was one of the best SVU episodes. It was very intense. Anna portrayed the character very believable and well. You really believed all her emotions.

12. LME

LME Police Officer

I haven't seen her in the L&O:SVU eipsode but i have seen her in the L&O episode. She is very good in that as well.

After seeing her in things like theThe Handler, Medical Investigation and L&O you can see why TPTB picked her to be part of the CSI NY team. She can really do the drama and tturn around and do comedy.

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I hope you will get to see the SVU episode one day. It is very intense and very good.

Totally! I didn't see The Handler yet, but I saw the other shows and really, she is amazing with portraying those emotions. Very believable!

I have to say I really got super excited with the latest episode! I love that we see Lindsay doing demonstrations again! And even more I love how Jo reacts to them. Her little dance is so cute and the story with the coin is as well.

14. LME

LME Police Officer

Hopefully I will get to see her in SVU, but to be honest I dont normally watch it (I pefer L&O:CI with Goran and Eames) so I will have to know thats the one she is in to make sure I get to see it.

I loved her "I'm Walking, I'm walking, I'm robbing the safe" scene with Jo. I really had a chuckle at that. Could very well be wrong but I think that is the first time that we have seen them work together like that along. They do seem to happy and relaxed around either - fingers crossed for some more Lindsay/Jo as the season goes on.

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I think it's from a very early season. It doesn't focus on the normal leads. It's very good and I bet you will like it. I will try and find you the title.

That is just such a funny moment! She really is fantastic with those spontaneous funny moments. And you are right. It is the first time Lindsay and Jo are working together so much. And I love it. They have a great chemistry on screen. This happy and relaxed vibe I get as well and I enjoy that a lot.