"Blood Moon" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Besides Cath and Vartann... I think I might like the rest of this episode. Yea, it probably won't be as good as Fur and Loathing or Suckers but something about the previews has me intrigued. ;) Perhaps it's the two new women writers?

^ "For and loathing" is one of my favorite episodes.Catherine and Grissom were so funny on that one.

I do not like vampires at all but I hope that CSIwill give the episode a different touch.It also looks like it will be a good Catherine episode so I am excited.They better use Marg a lot while she is still here.

I have a feeling the only thing I'm gonna remember/comprehend is Vartann playing vampire with Catherine's neck. :lol:

Oh oh! ;) Same here...I've been awaiting this episode forever!

I myself a die hard Twilight NOVEL fan am looking forward to this!

i'm not so happy for the episode with the vampires, because lately the vampires had a lot of success... and the idea of vampires at csi doesn't impress me much... and i remember another similiar episode on csi! that's why for me it's not a surprise watch them! and for sure the twilight world doesn't interest me much...but i think that it will be a nice episode!! i know i'll be happy above all with the cath/vartann moment!! i'm waiting for this... yeah!

I really hope that this episode has nothing to do with the Twilight 'vampires'. I don't want to see the new brand of 'sexy', 'romantic' sparklers. I'd much prefer to see a more traditional view of vampires, where they're bloodthirsty and primitive. Same applies to the wolves of course.

:lol:I was looking at the guest stars list and no where do I see Kristen Stewart or Taylor Lautner..

Gees..what's wrong with TPTB

I imagine the vampire/werewolf thing will probably be poking some fun at Twilight. A lot of shows are doing that this season. :lol:

I'm bummed that I don't see Leisha Hailey in this one. This would be a great opportunity to have her return as her "werewolves" character, Allison. She could be at the convention and fit in nicely.

Awesome Erica thank's. They're so cute together "I love you too honey":lol: They are so different, yet much the same, a paradox~~ This look's astonishing and fascinating, can't wait:bolian:

Last edited:
Thanks Erica.

"I love you too honey" reminds me of the Nick/Warrick banter.

I love that line and the "You wouldn't happen to have any garlic on you?" line. Classic Nick lines. :lol: I miss the Nick/Warrick banter. :(

Susan

Back