GLEE- Are You a GLEEk?

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Wolverine_Eagle, Sep 9, 2009.

1. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

*bump* I think this thread needs to be resurrected. Is everyone excited for the new season? I certainly am! My fingers are crossed for some more great Quinn scenes! Based on the promos this season looks awesome!!

2. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Glee is cool. I started watching it from the begining because a lot of my friends are in theatre and whatnot. We'd meet up to watch Glee and such. I think the show is good but sometimes lacks imagination. Overall I like it though.

3. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

Since no one has seemed to post any of the glee promos, I will post them. Along with any spoilers I may find. And just in case...

Preview #1: here

Preview #2: (note: this one is similar to the first promo) here

Preview #3: here

Preview #4: here

Preview #5: (this is the slushie promo :p) here

Preview #6: here

Preview #7: (note: the audio and video don't match, but I couldn't find one where it did match) here

Sneak Peek #1: here

This season looks quite good! I'm looking forward to Terri's return (I love Terri, but I don't like how she lied to Will) and am glad to see Quinn is back on the cheerios. This season looks really good, but Finn is starting to annoy me. I mean who's it going to be, Quinn or Rachel? MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY. :shifty:

pictures here. Poor Puck, his mohawk still hasn't grown back... :p

Glee - Original Rocky Horror Castmembers To Appear In Tribute Episode
    Posted by b3rt4 at Friday, September 10, 2010
    Labels: Glee

Glee is doing the "Time Warp"!

When Fox's hit musical series airs a Rocky Horror tribute episode Oct. 26, look for special appearances by two original castmembers from the 1975 cult-hit film, based on the popular stage production, which Glee will re-create at McKinley High.

So, dammit, Janet, who's coming by the show?

I've got the exclusive scoop right here:

Insiders tell me that Meat Loaf and Barry Bostwick are set to appear in Glee's Rocky redo.

Bostwick played Brad Majors in the original film, and Meat Loaf was "Eddie, Ex Delivery Boy." The pair will play TV station managers who have an "interesting proposal" for Jane Lynch's Sue Sylvester.

Fellow original castmember Susan Sarandon said earlier this week that she would be interested in participating as well, but no deals have been done.

We chatted up the Glee cast earlier this week and found out that many of the actors have close ties to Rocky Horror: Matthew Morrison did the show on Broadway, Jayma Mays sang "Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch-a Touch Me" as her audition song, and obsessed fan Chris Colfer has been asking Ryan Murphy to do a Rocky Horror episode since day one.

Source: E!Online

Glee - Episode 2.02 - Britney/Brittany - Press Release
    Posted by DarkUFO at Saturday, September 11, 2010

OOPS, THEY DID IT AGAIN ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, ON FOX

Britney Spears and John Stamos Guest-Star

When Brittany and the gang try to convince Mr. Schuester to let them do a Britney Spears number, he is reluctant to go that edgy. Meanwhile, an insecure Will is curious about Emma’s new beau, Dr. Carl Howell (guest star Stamos), so he convinces her to bring him in to talk to the kids about dental hygiene. While the dreamy doc inspires the girls to take their dental health more seriously, Will is left feeling worse than before in the all-new “Britney/Brittany” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, Sept. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-202 sptv050769) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jessalyn Gilsig as Terri Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany; Mike O’Malley as Burt Hummel

Guest Cast: John Stamos as Dr. Carl Howell; Britney Spears as Herself; Harry Shum as Mike Chang; Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins; Josh Sussman as Jacob Ben Israel; Dot Marie Jones as Coach Shannon Beiste; Lauren Potter as Becky Johnson

Source: Fox

I'll post more information when I find it!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
  4. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

Alright more information is out on the new season on spoiler tv:

This is a "bumper" for many shows on fox. One of them being Glee. The link is here

This is a seven second Promo with Finn, Sue and Becky. :lol: The link is here.

Here is a magazine scan with spoilers. The link is here.

That's all the new information for now, I will post more info when I find it! :D

5. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

Awe everytimes I see a promo for Glee I just giggle and get a huge smile on my face, I can not wait for next Tuesday!!!

6. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

This isn't a spoiler, but it's a magazine scan with Heather Morris in it. No spoilers are given away. The link is here

Also, Glee's cover for Empire State of Mind was released. The link is here

Anyways, here is some more info:

Some more pictures from Britney/Brittany here

That's all for now, but as always I'll post more information when I find it! :D

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I can't believe how excited I am for Glee to start again. I just love this show :D

8. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

I completely agree Dragonfly! This season looks even better than the first! I'm so excited for the new episode next week!!! :D

9. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

I am really excited for the new season and I was really looking forward to this song, but I am not a huge fan of it, I like the Jay Z and Alicia Keys version better.

10. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

More info.

This is just a recap of season 1 and a bit of information on season 2. The website is here.

11. Country233

I had lunch with a friend yesterday and we have both come to the realization that we're kinda over Glee. He said, "Yeah, I mean I'll watch it and follow it, but I'm not counting the days or anything."

Is it just me or did the season finale kind of dull the show?

Also hearing John Stamos was coming on kinda bothered me.

12. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

Lots of new information, but first here's a new cast photoshoot.

Now onto the spoilers:

Article about Kurt's potential boyfriend. Link here This is just a speculation though. :p

Video of all the songs played in episode 2x01. Link here.

Cast talking about season 2. Link is here.

The link is here.

About Kurt's potential boyfriend. Link is here.

Glee - Episode 2.03 - Grilled Cheesus - Press Release
    Posted by b3rt4 at Saturday, September 18, 2010

FINN EXPERIENCES A HIGHER POWER ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE”
    TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5, ON FOX

Finn has an existential crisis when he believes he sees the face of Jesus in his grilled cheese sandwich. Meanwhile, the rest of the kids rally around Kurt after he has a crisis of his own that leads to a larger discussion among the group about their own theology in the all-new “Grilled Cheesus” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, Oct. 5 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-203) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jessalyn Gilsig as Terri Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany; Mike O’Malley as Burt Hummel

Guest Cast: Harry Shum as Mike Chang; Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins; Josh Sussman as Jacob Ben Israel; Dot Marie Jones as Coach Shannon Beiste; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Romy Rosemont as Carole Hudson

Source: FOX

I'll post more information when I find it. :D

13. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

More information!

Here's a magazine scan with spoilers. The link is here. :)

14. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Loved the premiere last nite! The opening was great (parodying internet comments), and Sue's first meeting with the new football coach was hilarious.
    Loved 'Billionaire', and Rachael's solo at the end was flawless.
    Really looking forward to the 'Britney' episode next week.
    It's great to have the show back!

15. Country233

I agree. I had some issues with some of it and I miss Emma. I didn't like them teasing the female coach. It bothered me. Will is kinda a bad character because he just goes with whoever has a plan.

The new Asian girl rocked, but the blonde boy was just too weird looking.

While I wasn't just dying for it to be back, I was glad to see it.