GLEE- Are You a GLEEk?

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Wolverine_Eagle, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

I loved the Madonna episode! It was one of the best of the show. Sue doing 'Vogue' was just amazing beyond words!

I loved how the did 'Like A Virgin' too. I thought that was really well done.

2. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

ericandryanfan, I merged your posts, because you double posted. You have 24 hours to edit your replies if you wish to add something more to it :)
    There's also another thing: your banner is larger than the allowed size. From the board rules: "Signatures may consist of either text or a picture banner. If using a banner, the size cannot exceed more than 220 in width and 75 in height." Please edit your signature! Thanks in advance ;)

3. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

'Home' was absolutely incredible and beautifully sad. I love that Glee has loads of really upbeat, cheery moments but they're not scared to tackle darker stuff.

When Finn sang to his Dad's ashes I actually cried! So sad.

4. CSI17

CSI17 Hit and Run

I just saw the latest episode and I absolutely loved it. :) The moments with Kurt and his dad and Rachel and *. Sad but really nice.

5. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Sue doing 'Let's Get Physical' with Olivia Newton-John was brilliant! Sue gets the best lines and moments. I also think it's sweet how they have the moments with her sister to balance her out and show her softer side.

Run Joey Run was brilliant but I wish they'd let Mark (Puck) sing some more. He has a great voice yet he hardly ever sings :(

6. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

I decided to finally post on this thread. As you can probably tell from my icon and siggy, I definitely love this show! (quinn being my favorite obviously :p). Last weeks episode was pretty good, and I definitely enjoyed them singing Lady gaga!! (that must be hard to do!) I felt bad for Kurt throughout the episode. :( But on the plus side Mark got to sing and so did Dianna! (I just love both of their voices) I am looking forward to next week's episode!! :)

7. ericandryanfan

ericandryanfan Hit and Run

my fave episode so far this series is dream on, as i am a huge fan of Neil patrick harris and his singing is brill!!!

8. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

I loved the Idina-Lea duet in Dream On and I cannot wait to see them singing Poker Face. I absolutely adore Idina!!

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Eee, Glee, how have I not posted in this thread before? I love it. I didn't get into it until they went on their break, then I watched all the episodes online (because a friend of mine loved it) and started watching when it came back in April.

Last week's Lady Gaga episode was awesome (have to say though I wasn't feeling many of the songs, and I LOVE Lady Gaga and Kiss...), and by far my favourite scene of the entire season was in that episode. Burt's rant was just amazing, and so well acted (by him, Cory, and Chris). It almost made me cry, and it made me love Kurt's dad so much! Amaziiing, and that's also something huge I love about Glee. :) The fact that they're showing what real high school kids go through, and I honestly don't think they're that far from reality when it comes to their problems.

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. :lol:

10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Okay, so I haven't really been watching lately at all. I just came in here to say that I LOVE the Glee version of Total Eclipse Of The Heart. It's amazing.

11. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

The GaGa episode was AMAZING. Everything from the outfits to the songs was perfection.

I loved Burt's speech, it was so moving and passionate.

Idina and Lea were fabulous. I'm a huge fan of Idina so I hope it isn't the last we see of her!

12. ericandryanfan

ericandryanfan Hit and Run

i agree wirh vickyy the Lady GaGa episode was amazing when bad romance came on i turned my T.V up loud, i wanted to do it jusice!!!!!lol

13. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Not sure if it's entirely spoilerish but better safe than sorry

It is confirmed that Kristin Chenoweth will return in fall as April, of course! I am still secretly hoping for Idina and Kristin singing together. It would be first time since Wicked if they did. :D

14. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

^ I totally with you in hoping for that!!

The finale was AMAZING. I cried. Twice. It was perfection.

I have no idea what I'm going to do without Glee on Monday night now!!

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I finally got around to seeing the finale, and I loved it, for several different reasons:

~Sue had tears in her eyes! Sue! Tears!
    ~Santana having a line in "To Sir With Love" and actually looking upset, when she's normally displayed as not really liking the people in the club.
    ~Finn/Rachel kiss. :D
    ~The entire Regionals performance, especially since more people actually got to sing.
    ~Olivia Newton-John being such a Jerkass that Sue was disgusted.
    ~Sue voting for New Directions.
    ~Will/Emma kiss.
    ~Sue saving ND.

So, basically, the whole thing. :lol:

So, I haven't really been watching Glee. Like, at all. I saw a few episodes, but mostly just listen to the music. Naturally, then, I don't know the answer to this question, but maybe someone wouldn't mind answering: Does the rest of New Directions know that Shelby is Rachel's mom?