GLEE- Are You a GLEEk?

Wolverine_Eagle

Prime Suspect
So... anyone is going to catch the premiere of Glee tonight? did anyone watch the Pilot? i did and loved it.... i can't wait for it tonight ;)

Why yes I am watching the premiere tonight. :D

I was surprised to like this show, but I did. I'm hoping that the president's speech doesn't mess the times up.

I'm not going to watch it first-airing from the 23rd on, but I will remember to keep up with it by watching it online. :)

I caught the preview episode a few months ago and really liked it... especially their rendition of "Don't Stop Believin'". That song is near and dear to my heart because my sister and her husband love it. They moved to England recently so I miss them something turrible, and hearing that song made me smile (and tear up).

I have to be in school during the premiere tonight but I'm DVRing it so I'll be seeing it in a few hours.

I always thought that "GLEEk" sounded like a really awkward word, but then again, aren't geeks supposed to be awkward? ;) So yeah, I'm a "GLEEk"... and I hope I continue to be impressed by the show.

So I looked down at my computer and when I looked up Finn and Rachel were kissing. And now I want to know how that happened. :lol:

So far so good, though. They're assembly was kind of... creepy... but other than that it's good.

I'm torn between saying that Emma is a bit creepy and saying that I like her. :lol: Seriously, she's like a sympathetic stalker.

I totally expected the kiss.... NOT! but it was kinda cute. I couldn't stop laughing at the assembly. I was practically dancing along to the songs....

Emma is slightly creepy, but understandable. i mean heck she loves Will. and part of me thinks he likes her back... if only he wasn't married.I seriously dislike his wife. she honestly doesn't seem to care about Will's wants.

What a 'Shame' she wasn't preggers *sarcastic* I wonder how Will's gonna take it.

I love this show. Hooked since the showing in the middle of summer!

As for tonight...yup I agree that Will's wife is a few fries short of a happy meal. Does she really think that lying about this will hold any favor when it comes out? I sure hope not...I'd rather Will be with Emma and all her crazy rituals then someone who can't be honest about a serious subject.

As for Finn and Rachel....I dunno I'm still trying to get used to them. Separately they are strong characters, but together there is something just a bit off about it. Kind of like when Finn said he checked under his bed to make sure Rachel wasn't there, he was getting the creepy stalker vibe off of her.

I love the rest of the group as well, each character is dynamic and thought out. And many blessings and praise for Fox having the guts to put an actress into a role that wasn't a size zero with bones protruding every which way. It's refreshing to see a woman with curves going for the top!

yeah... Mercedes is a great character and so is the rest of them :D funnily enough, i end up thinking about my drama friends when i watch the show >.<

I heard that Victor Garber, Kristen Chenoweth, Josh Groban are all gonna be in at least one episode!

Not sure how fond I am of the show itself, but Jane Lynch's character alone makes it worth watching!

This show was my summer delight! It gave me hope for the fall shows! It didn't disappoint. I'm officially hooked on the show. I've been waiting for something lighthearted and hilarious for a long time, and I find it in this show.

I mean, there were times where I had to pause so that my laughing didn't interruppt any dialouge!

I like Emma. She's earnest, and much nicer than Will's crazy "Gold Digger" wife. And I think Will is a little...dumb. You can't tell the sex of the baby that early on! Come on, Will! Get a brain stem.

Jane Lynch is one of the reason's I'm watching the show. her face during the assembly was priceless. Also, the gym coach's proposal to Emma cracked me up. 'I'm a minority, so they can't fire me. Which means I can always provide for you."

Oh and Will's sister and brother-in-law are a little...nuts. To say the least. Hopefully we won't see too much of them or their monster of children.

ETA: One thing I didn't like was the 'Music Video' at the end. A little too cheesy for my taste!

I like Emma. She's earnest, and much nicer than Will's crazy "Gold Digger" wife. And I think Will is a little...dumb. You can't tell the sex of the baby that early on! Come on, Will! Get a brain stem.

Yeah, I don't think it was an accident that while Will was singing "Gold Digger" there was a seemingly-random cut to what's-her-name (I keep calling her "Jordan", but that's not her name).

I also think that he doesn't want to think that far. Because if he thinks that far it means that he knows she's lying to him, and that will just make it worse.

I'm used to Jane Lynch playing Reid's schizophrenic mother on CM, so it's interesting to see her be so awesome at two completely different roles. I love her character; she's hilarious.

The "Take A Bow" was a bit weird. I mean, she did really well with the song but I don't understand it because the song's about a guy getting caught cheating, as far as I know. And if Finn's cheating on anyone, it's Quinn, so... what was the point again?

Hey! I just watched GLEE last night and now I'm hooked.

I love Jane Lynch's character! She's totally evil, but I love her. Of course, I love her on other things too. Like Criminal Minds and Two And A Half Men.

I also really like Emma. Sure, she's kind of stalkerish but she so loves Will and it's so cute. I hate his wife so much. She's so self centered and doesn't care about Will at all.

Will is kind of naive, but cute at the same time. I loved the whole Gold Digger scene :lol:

Anyway, this is an awesome show and I will definitely be watching again :)

Is it me, or is Matthew Morrison really, really HOT?! I'm attracted to geeks, and he fits the bill! The gold digger scene just sealed the deal for me!

Emma's story about why she is a germaphobic made me sad! I've watched it twice now, and I'm sure I'll be sticking with it! The web has some hilarious avatars and sigs of the crew!

Back